Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Total lockdown in my country

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
They just announced total quarantine here, the army and police will be stationed outside to make sure people only leave for the supermarket and essential stuff like that
Normals are already going crazy:feelsPop:

It would be lifefuel for me if it happens in my city as well. I'd rather being watched by police than being attacked by a drunkard when I walk for groceries.

Brutal for normies

do you live Argentina? i heard they just issued a lockdown there

They just announced total quarantine here, the army and police will be stationed outside to make sure people only leave for the supermarket and essential stuff like that
Over for italycels

Congratulations and my condolences.

At least crime is down... I hope.

Hoping some normfags rope tbh

normies on suicide watch

Marriott CEO say coronavirus is worse than the Great Depression and World War II - while Goldman Sachs says unemployment
cuts already risen to TWO MILLION across the US.

Hahahaha time for normies to expierience, what we've been expieriencing our entire lifes.

I just saw some video of cops in hazmat suits chasing some teens in a park. I found it hilarious that the cops thought shooting people with rubber bullets and tackling them which potentially risks hospitalization was a good way to solve the problem. Do you know if people who are caught get arrested? It would seem counterintuitive to do so if you want to limit the spread of the virus
Marriott CEO say coronavirus is worse than the Great Depression and World War II - while Goldman Sachs says unemployment
cuts already risen to TWO MILLION across the US.
Wow shit could actually get interesting :feelsPop:

Last edited:
I wish this would happen for the US :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Mortgage Meltdown

Google Data hints at Housing Market Crash. Bank chaos as families rush to freeze payments as homeowners tell of 10-hour wait on helplines.

we have that too but no quarentine so its not that bad

Do you know if people who are caught get arrested? It would seem counterintuitive to do so if you want to limit the spread of the virus
Nah you don't get arrested but you do get a fine. I think that in the most extreme cases (ie people resisting) they might put a guard in your house that ensures you don't leave.

Argentinian foids are already in Chad's harem at his house

Meanwhile in my country, by law the government can't enforce lockdown. But they're quickly trying to change the law so they can.