Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeets are taking over my country

Justin "wanna be pajeet" trudeau is importing street shitters to my country, absolutely destroying the once beautiful culture that Canada once had.

View attachment 1181401

Toronto has already practically fallen the minorities out number the white man, Do notice "south asian" don't be fooled those are street shitter smelly fucking Indian fuckers

View attachment 1181402

More jeets are expected to come into our country bringing there street shitting culture with them, we of european and slavic heritage will be outnumbered in a country we won from the natives and we will gave those natives are better deal them being completely erased.

View attachment 1181403

These Street shitters move here and start making the rules by getting into higher up position, it makes it near impossible to get a job because they won't hire you if your name sounds white, They are racist pieces of filth that must be deported by any means necessary. The sheer mass of these fuckers also increases the demand of housing which skyrockets the price, good for those faggot boomers that vote liberal awful for everyone else. They do not respect our traditions and force their awful culture upon us.

Fuck Pajeets that come here, I don't blame some of them for trying to get away from streetshitter land but fuck off we are full.
You're fukkkked

lol get used it beta cuck mayo faggot
cucknadians are nothing but lil bitches

pajeetas are so hot but yea, you're right. Oh well, just be curry is law and always has been
:lul:
pajeeta in canada are ugly:feelspuke:

you probably live in Quebec. Ontario, Alberta and BC are full of them
i wanna coom inside of those frenchie white sluts :ahegao::ahegao:
but no ontario has the most of them, alberta and bc has way less pajeets

Uhmm...........British pakis would like to have a word with you:forcedsmile:
they are based in uk
they groomed teenage white toilets and utilize just be first pill to get a loyal wife

Jeets in Canada deserve to be massacred with MG42s(in gta)

They migrated from Siberia jfl, and i don’t “look down” on it, im speaking objectively.

And turned into a shithole this affecting our lives, nice job being sympathetic to others here faggot
What did you expect from a 2024nigger

What the fuck did any of us do to anyone here? Most of our ancestors were poor as fuck & also were oppressed(Irish, Slavs, Italians, etc)
the spawn of thieves should recognize that they are such. as I said just cuz u inherited the land doesn't mean it is any less stolen. i dont sympathize with ur anguish the way u dont sympathize with the anguish of the indigenous
Go back to Reddit, no one wants to hear from you faggot
No.

the spawn of thieves should recognize that they are such. as I said just cuz u inherited the land doesn't mean it is any less stolen
“spawn of thieves” like I said, most of your ancestors weren’t profiting from it, they were poor & had to move from Europe due to poverty caused by richfags & also due to religious persecution.
. i dont sympathize with ur anguish the way u dont sympathize with the anguish of the indigenous
Most were killed by disease, learn actual history:
When the Europeans arrived, carrying germs which thrived in dense, semi-urban populations, the indigenous people of the Americas were effectively doomed. They had never experienced smallpox, measles or flu before, and the viruses tore through the continent, killing an estimated 90% of Native Americans.

So you admit you came from there?

@RealSchizo

“spawn of thieves” like I said, most of your ancestors weren’t profiting from it, they were poor & had to move from Europe due to poverty caused by richfags & also due to religious persecution.
don't matter occupying land that doesn't belong to u without permission isn't justified by being poor or oppressed. Israel's occupation of Palestine is similarly bullshit theft
Most were killed by disease, learn actual history:

irrelevant. indigenous who fought to preserve their culture and land were overpowered and massacred. idc what killed them the most my point was their justified defensive defiance was met with merciless slaughter.
So you admit you came from there?

@RealSchizo
No.

Fuck Pajeets that come here, I don't blame some of them for trying to get away from streetshitter land but fuck off we are full.
It's your rotten WEF government, the immigrants just want a better life.

don't matter occupying land that doesn't belong to u without permission isn't justified by being poor or oppressed. Israel's occupation of Palestine is similarly bullshit theft
No, it’s not.

And jfl, you’re so desperate to paint “evil whitey” for everything, where’s your pearl-clutching sympathy for the poor whites? How about the Irish who were marrascred & oppressed by Anglos? What about the Slavs & Balkanites who were oppressed by Turks?

Also, it’s not comparable to Palestine because civilization existed there for thousands of years .

irrelevant. indigenous who fought to preserve their culture and land were overpowered and massacred. idc what killed them the most my point was their justified defensive defiance was met with merciless slaughter.
Re-read it, 90% died from disease, Natives massacred each other & enslaved each other also all the time, everyone is guilty
i’m an SJW faggot

And jfl, you’re so desperate to paint “evil whitey” for everything, where’s your pearl-clutching sympathy for the poor whites? How about the Irish who were marrascred & oppressed by Anglos? What about the Slavs & Balkanites who were oppressed by Turks?
irrelevant to the discussion at hand,
Also, it’s not comparable to Palestine because civilization existed there for thousands of years .
it's comparable because non-semetic european Ashkenazi jews used the oppression of jews in Germany as an excuse to garner British and UN support to steal land in palestine. idc if ur white ancestors were poor farmers who came to indigenous lands for better opportunity. thieves tend to be ppl from poor oppressed groups, doesn't justify their theft.
Re-read it, 90% died from disease, Natives massacred each other & enslaved each other also all the time, everyone is guilty
idc what the natives did to each other. point is they were stolen from unjustly from whites who are now being justly taken from (not even stolen from wasn't theres to begin with) by ethnics. divine recompense.

irrelevant to the discussion at hand,
Not an argument
it's comparable because non-semetic european Ashkenazi jews used the oppression of jews in Germany as an excuse to garner British and UN support to steal land in palestine. idc if ur white ancestors were poor farmers who came to indigenous lands for better opportunity. thieves tend to be ppl from poor oppressed groups, doesn't justify their theft.
How is it comparable? As I said, Palestine had civilization for thousands of years, heck I even concede they had it before us Europeans.

And the colonization of the Americas was done in order for resources & trade to support the homeland(mercantilism), so not comparable at all, learn history.

@Made in Heaven

And what about how the Chinks massacred tons of Persians in West China? Mongols who massacred cities of MENA & occupied their land? What about all the Bantu migrations that displaced tons of other African types? The Turks who stole Anatolia from Greeks?
idc what the natives did to each other
They were awful to each other & often didn’t respect each other at all, hence why many sided with Europeans.
. point is they were stolen from unjustly from whites who are now being justly taken from (not even stolen from wasn't theres to begin with) by ethnics. divine recompense.
Well tons of us here are suffering because of it, for stuff we didn’t directly do, so not an argument.

Last edited:
Jeets in Canada deserve to be massacred with MG42s(in gta)
Even indians in canada know they're subhuman. My own indisn co workers joked to me once about how ugly indisns are.

And the colonization of the Americas was done in order for resources & trade to support the homeland(mercantilism), so not comparable at all, learn history.

@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven

And what about how the Chinks massacred tons of Persians in West China? Mongols who massacred cities of MENA & occupied their land? What about all the Bantu migrations that displaced tons of other African types? The Turks who stole Anatolia from Greeks?
My view on conquest is that it is natural part of human nature. It is what it is, and theres no need to deny it. So I don't care if people conquer other people, my problem is how the defeated side is treated when they lose. The defeated still deserve to be treated with human decency and not to be made into a perpetual underclass and humiliated punching bag as a result of losing. That's my main issue with native Americans in modern white society, not that whites conquering them was innately evil

stop moralfagging retard the natives were primitive and got civilized meanwhile shitskins in the West decay the culture and destroy, burn everything.
This response is also moralfagging.

The same reason of selective immigration is also why African immigrants in the US are a very low-crime group, in contrast to both ADOS/FBA as well as the Africans in Europe
Agree, Africans in Europe are usually heavily "filtered", yet currycels are let in as long as they can show they have student fees.

Result being that you see jeet behaviour from the South Asian immigrant. In the UK for example, both blacks and currycels have the same IQ despite a racial discrepancy, because the blacks that migrated here were heavily selected by immigration restrictions. Same reason why curries are more tolerable in the USA.

The comment makes sense but it's still "moralfagging", it talks about the West being more civilised and hence shouldn't be 'invaded', which is ascribing morality to it. When in reality the standard human behaviour has been to invade other places regardless and it's on the locals to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Agree, Africans in Europe are usually heavily "filtered", yet currycels are let in as long as they can show they have student fees.

Result being that you see jeet behaviour from the South Asian immigrant. In the UK for example, both blacks and currycels have the same IQ despite a racial discrepancy, because the blacks that migrated here were heavily selected by immigration restrictions. Same reason why curries are more tolerable in the USA.
I was referring to African immigrants in America. African immigrants in Europe are anything but low crime, look at the UK drill scene for example

I was referring to African immigrants in America. African immigrants in Europe are anything but low crime, look at the UK drill scene for example
That's also true. Shows the genetic differences between the offspring of captured slaves and the offspring of highly-educated individuals.

Not an argument

How is it comparable? As I said, Palestine had civilization for thousands of years, heck I even concede they had it before us Europeans.

@Made in Heaven

They were awful to each other & often didn’t respect each other at all, hence why many sided with Europeans.

Well tons of us here are suffering because of it, for stuff we didn’t directly do, so not an argument.
just going in circles this is all so pointless. idc what the indigenous ppl did to each other or how long the Palestinians had their land. the point binding these two ppl together is that foreigners took their land by force, and hence whites who inherited this stolen land never had legitimate ownership of it. do u not see the irony of whites crying about foreigners coming into their stolen land and diluting their culture the same way their ancestors did to the indigenous?

what's the point of u mentioning so many other cultures and demographics undergoing similar hardships the thread is about Canada. if ur trying to say i have some agenda against mayos in particular or that i have some double standard then my response is that I only mentioned my lack of sympathy for mayos dealing with an influx of ethnics because the land was never there's in the first place. no racism or prejudice implied on my part.

My view on conquest is that it is natural part of human nature. It is what it is, and theres no need to deny it. So I don't care if people conquer other people, my problem is how the defeated side is treated when they lose. The defeated still deserve to be treated with human decency and not to be made into a perpetual underclass and humiliated punching bag as a result of losing. That's my main issue with native Americans in modern white society, not that whites conquering them was innately evil
lol this is an interesting take.

"south asian" is just an euphemism for curry, i hear it and immediately imagine some kind of chink, albeit not the most civilized kind. This is a such a dishonest attempt at making me feel more at peace when in reality it's a fucking street shitting brown skinned curries we're talking about. Yes, i know i know south asian is a collective term that doesn't refer exclusively to indians but still. I hate how technically correct it is and how at the same it gives me a completely false idea.

Last edited:
just going in circles this is all so pointless. idc what the indigenous ppl did to each other or how long the Palestinians had their land. the point binding these two ppl together is that foreigners took their land by force, and hence whites who inherited this stolen land never had legitimate ownership of it. do u not see the irony of whites crying about foreigners coming into their stolen land and diluting their culture the same way their ancestors did to the indigenous?

what's the point of u mentioning so many other cultures and demographics undergoing similar hardships the thread is about Canada. if ur trying to say i have some agenda against mayos in particular or that i have some double standard then my response is that I only mentioned my lack of sympathy for mayos dealing with an influx of ethnics because the land was never there's in the first place. no racism or prejudice implied on my part.
100% a Redditor the way you argue, absolutely embarrassing.

The struggles of Palestine can’t be compared to Natives, since it was Israeli Jews who stole the land & committed mass genocide through war. Yes, I know of the trail of tears, but it doesn’t account for the fact most died due to disease. And it’s valid to mention what the natives did to each other, because they should have united to fight Europeans.

And i mentioned other groups, to show that everyone in history did bad shit & replaced others, so this just reeks of shitskin envy & seething to me.

And have you considered that the ethnics who migrate will have their QOL lowered as well? Look at how the Sikhs & Hindus are fighting each other in Canada.

100% a Redditor the way you argue, absolutely embarrassing.
k
The struggles of Palestine can’t be compared to Natives, since it was Israeli Jews who stole the land & committed mass genocide through war. Yes, I know of the trail of tears, but it doesn’t account for the fact most died due to disease. And it’s valid to mention what the natives did to each other, because they should have united to fight Europeans.
how most of them died doesn't take away from my main point. especially since those diseases came from being exposed to the filthy ass immigrating europeans :feelskek: and unfortunately lacking immunity.

Main Point:
1. mayos steal land
2. natives yeeted over to reserves, become alcoholic, suicidal
"Indigenous young people in B.C. who use drugs are an incredible 13 times more likely to die than all Canadians the same age"
3. ethnics come in en masse.
4. mayos get yeeted (affirmative action etc), become alcoholic and suicidal in the future perhaps???

do you see my fucking point now?
And i mentioned other groups, to show that everyone in history did bad shit & replaced others, so this just reeks of shitskin envy & seething to me.

And have you considered that the ethnics who migrate will have their QOL lowered as well? Look at how the Sikhs & Hindus are fighting each other in Canada.
some have a reduced QOL, others escape oppression and extreme poverty. most would prob take being an uber driver living in government housing or in a one room apartment over living in the streets or getting killed. not all situations are the same so useless argument.

The comment makes sense but it's still "moralfagging", it talks about the West being more civilised and hence shouldn't be 'invaded', which is ascribing morality to it. When in reality the standard human behaviour has been to invade other places regardless and it's on the locals to defend themselves.
Fair enough point.

I think by civilized, he meant that Western societies used to be high-trust & the such before this multiculturalism bullshit.
k

how most of them died doesn't take away from my main point. especially since those diseases came from being exposed to the filthy ass immigrating europeans :feelskek: and unfortunately lacking immunity.
The Europeans built up immunity to disease, which is pure genetic determinism. Not our visit the natives couldn’t build that up in time
Main Point:
1. mayos steal land
2. natives yeeted over to reserves, become alcoholic, suicidal
"Indigenous young people in B.C. who use drugs are an incredible 13 times more likely to die than all Canadians the same age"
3. ethnics come in en masse.
4. mayos get yeeted (affirmative action etc), become alcoholic and suicidal in the future perhaps???

do you see my fucking point now?
Doesn’t matter, it’s affecting our QOL now & thus brocels here.

Also, our governments have given tons of aid in modern time to natives.
some have a reduced QOL, others escape oppression and extreme poverty. most would prob take being an uber driver living in government housing or in a one room apartment over living in the streets or getting killed.
Nah, read this:

It’s a collection of research & shows it lowers social trust & QOL for us all, maybe they should stay & try & improve their country instead of crying “muh oppression” it worked for East Asians.
not all situations are the same so useless argument.
You constantly saying “useless argument” is just you dismissing my point which re-affirms my argument, since it’s you just trying to invalidate it with that retarded claim.

Doesn’t matter, it’s affecting our QOL now & thus brocels here.
this brings us to the end of the discussion. u know the land was never urs but continue to cry about the influx of ethnics. in spite of the pitiful irony of it all ur welcome to continue bitching and moaning about who else wants to take share of the indigenous' land while only experiencing 0.0000001% of their misery.
Also, our governments have given tons of aid in modern time to natives.
Reminds me of how Israeli's brag about how they open access for aid every now and then (while air striking aid trucks) and give 5 minute evacuation warnings before leveling residential buildings. Maybe with this aid the indigenous can buy more bottles of alcohol before roping.

You constantly saying “useless argument” is just you dismissing my point which re-affirms my argument, since it’s you just trying to invalidate it with that retarded claim.
it's useless because some immigrants fled from certain death while some as u mention objectively lost by moving over. ur just shifting the goalpost anyway main argument we discussed was the legitimacy of whites to cry about ethnicels immigrating.

On a bright note. given ur school shooter AVI im gonna assume ur white. mayocels tend to glorify school shooters (at least the young edgy ones). anyway rejoice. as ur kind becomes rarer ur kind will also become more valuable. when whites become the minority very few mayocels will exist. perhaps in 50 years the few pure mayo boys who would have been incel today will be swimming in a SEA of noodles without needing to SEAmax. If ur an incel u should care less about what happens to ur people (mostly filled with whores and normies who wish u dead anyway) and more about enjoying urself.

this brings us to the end of the discussion. u know the land was never urs but continue to cry about the influx of ethnics.
Literally every group has stolen land from others you ingrate- Whites did it to other Whites, non-whites did it to non-whites, even non-whites did it to whites such as the Turks in Anatolia.

On a bright note. given ur school shooter AVI im gonna assume ur white.
I am.
mayocels tend to glorify school shooters (at least the young edgy ones).
I’m 22 & at college, so i’m far from a “young & edgy one”
anyway rejoice. as ur kind becomes rarer ur kind will also become more valuable. when whites become the minority very few mayocels will exist. perhaps in 50 years the few pure mayo boys who would have been incel today will be swimming in a SEA of noodles without needing to SEAmax. If ur an incel u should care less about what happens to ur people (mostly filled with whores and normies who wish u dead anyway) and more about enjoying urself.
So how does the collective wellbeing of a group I belong to impact me? Jesus Christ.

But valid point ig, and this is what I always say to ethnics: The more that invade, the more that prettyboys & Chad can JBWmaxx thus making it harder for most ethnics.

Holy fuck there are so many Asians there’s a breakdown by country lol

I’m 22 & at college, so i’m far from a “young & edgy one”
that's what u think. give it a couple of years.
So how does the collective wellbeing of a group I belong to impact me? Jesus Christ.
u don't belong to that group tho. being obsessed with culture and ethnicity as an incel is laughably ironic. you can't breed and at least 90% of ur people think you're a joke. you were excluded since u came out of ur mama boyo.
But valid point ig, and this is what I always say to ethnics: The more that invade, the more that prettyboys & Chad can JBWmaxx thus making it harder for most ethnics.
this is correct. ethnics who come to the west are incel factories. genuine mayocels have nothing to lose from ethnics coming over. for ex if u muslimax you'll have a community that'll genuinely accept u and ur likely to get a low tier becky sand chick. ethnic food is pretty good too.

that's what u think. give it a couple of years.
Ok
u don't belong to that group tho.
I do, i’m classified as it on the censuses, i look White, other Whites have treated me better, etc
being obsessed with culture and ethnicity as an incel is laughably ironic.
Rich coming from SJW-tier ethnics such as you on here & religion copers.
you can't breed and at least 90% of ur people think you're a joke. you were excluded since u came out of ur mama boyo.
Same goes for the ethnics here, so i don’t care or see your point

And it doesn’t change the fact I just want to live in a decent area.

this is correct. ethnics who come to the west are incel factories
Not all of them, sub-5s & autists yes but normie NT ones no, stop with this cope

Look at their birthrates compared to ours.
. genuine mayocels have nothing to lose from ethnics coming over
Yes we do, like I said we just want to live in decent areas & not have wages hurt, so don’t try & create that shit argument of “muh only normies care about it” when they literally vote for it.

@Azaylias @DonezoTheClown
. for ex if u muslimax you'll have a community that'll genuinely accept u and ur likely to get a low tier becky sand chick. ethnic food is pretty good too.
COPE

That would only work for NTmaxxed normies, we’d be even less accepted due to not only being ugly/non-nt but another race.

and “muh food” jf

You really sound like an SJW jfl

I like how you said “caring about culture is pathetic as an incel” yet proceed to mention how another culture which is completely different is somehow going to be a “good thing” & accept us. What i’ve seen online & through stats shows that most ethnics, except Asians, don’t want to accept Whites.

That's also true. Shows the genetic differences between the offspring of captured slaves and the offspring of highly-educated individuals.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I've yet to delve into Sub-Saharan history in-depth, but from what I've heard, Africa's class systems were historically almost as rigid as curryland's. This would mean that certain Africans underwent centuries of selection pressure for traits like higher IQs and good temperaments, while the majority didn't.

Also, when it comes to captured slaves, I've heard before that some came from polytheistic hunter-gatherer tribes, the land of whom would be raided by Christian and Muslim Africans for slaves. So a good number of American blacks are likely the recent descendants of literal thicket-dwelling cannibals, jfl

Ok

I do, i’m classified as it on the censuses, i look White, other Whites have treated me better, etc
if ur truecel you'll be treated like shit in general. u wont have a people.
Rich coming from SJW-tier ethnics such as you on here & religion copers.

Same goes for the ethnics here, so i don’t care or see your point

And it doesn’t change the fact I just want to live in a decent area.
idc about my "people". at all. not even kidding.
im not an SJW for not caring that ur people are getting displaced demographically when ur people earned it.
Not all of them, sub-5s & autists yes but normie NT ones no, stop with this cope

Look at their birthrates compared to ours.
ethnics objectively have less SMV and are even shorter than whites on avg. so ethnics will spawn more incels than mayos. mayocels have options (JBWmax, SEAmax). ethnicels are fucked.

the only difference here is that ethnic normies like to have many kids while mayo normies for some reason (prob selfish financial reasons) barely want to have any kids and are more likely to be anti-natalist.
Yes we do, like I said we just want to live in decent areas & not have wages hurt, so don’t try & create that shit argument of “muh only normies care about it” when they literally vote for it.

@Azaylias @DonezoTheClown

COPE

That would only work for NTmaxxed normies, we’d be even less accepted due to not only being ugly/non-nt but another race.

and “muh food” jf
sure ur wages might take a hit but u dont need much money if ur a truecel. more importantly ur more likely to ascend with an ethnic than a mayo. small price to pay.

the food is really good.
You really sound like an SJW jfl

I like how you said “caring about culture is pathetic as an incel” yet proceed to mention how another culture which is completely different is somehow going to be a “good thing” & accept us. What i’ve seen online & through stats shows that most ethnics, except Asians, don’t want to accept Whites.
i meant that incels have zero reason to have an allegiance to "their people" when genuine incels are outcasts. i again, don't give a fuck about my people and don't give a fuck about preserving "my culture". as a mayo u have increased opportunity of JBWmaxxing with immigration. it's not that ethnic cultures are objectively better but that they're objectively better FOR YOU (if ur even an incel). lucky u.

Africa's class systems were historically almost as rigid as curryland's.
Africa had (and still has) tribes. The most truecel ones are the batwa pygmy.
Also, when it comes to captured slaves, I've heard before that some came from polytheistic hunter-gatherer tribes, the land of whom would be raided by Christian and Muslim Africans for slaves. So a good number of American blacks are likely the recent descendants of literal thicket-dwelling cannibals, jfl
:feelskek: Basically yeah.