Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toronto spa killer motivated by incel ideology, pleads guilty to murder

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/xeoagx/toronto_spa_killer_who_wanted_an_incel_rebellion/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The man behind an incel-inspired attack at a Toronto massage parlour two years ago has pleaded guilty to charges of murder and attempted murder — citing the man responsible for the city's deadly van attack as "inspiration."

The accused, who was 17 at the time of the killing, cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. Now 20, he made his plea at Ontario Superior Court before Justice Suhail Akhtar on Wednesday morning, where court heard he had been thinking of carrying out his violent actions for months.

Asked why he identified as an incel, the teen told police in a statement, "You don't choose to become an incel. You are born one."

The plea does not cover the associated terror charges against the accused, which were added in the months after the February 2020 killing of 24-year-old Ashley Noell Arzaga and stabbing of another man and woman at the Crown Spa in the city's west end.

Arzaga suffered at least 42 sharp-force injuries, including 15 defensive wounds, according to an agreed statement of facts.

Court heard the accused was found with a hand-written note following the attack, reading: "Long live the rebellion of the incels."

As for why he was carrying the note, he told police, "I wanted everyone to find it. I wanted the world to know that people like us exist and it's not really fair."

Court also heard the sword used as the murder weapon was inscribed with the words "thot slayer" — "thot" being a derogatory term used against women.

When one of the responding paramedics asked him what happened, court heard he replied that he'd "wanted to kill everyone in the building and I'm happy I got one."

In his statement to police, the then-teen told police said he did not expect to be alive at the end of the day and thought police would have killed him.

"It wasn't worth it. My life is ruined now," he said.

He also noted he was scared of how other inmates might treat him behind bars.

In his statement to police, the then-teen told police said he did not expect to be alive at the end of the day and thought police would have killed him.

"It wasn't worth it. My life is ruined now," he said.

He also noted he was scared of how other inmates might treat him behind bars.
They probably won't treat him as bad as a pedofile:

What frustrates me is how, because Canada doesn't have the First Amendment, they can legally shield so much information on criminal cases from the public. Short of attending the hearings yourself, this is as much information as you're going to get. I've been following this case for years.

It's not like the U.S. where dockets of criminal and civil proceedings are readily available online for a small fee; and if not, journalists will often file lawsuits to get information unsealed. That's because the First Amendment contains a right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, which the U.S. Supreme Court has in the past interpreted as providing a right for the public to access judicial proceedings and documents.

It would be nice to at least learn more about this 17-year-old boy and how the defense/prosecution wants to approach the incel issue in sentencing but we aren't even allowed that. Not in the Canadian system.

Last edited:
What frustrates me is how, because Canada doesn't have the First Amendment, they can legally shield so much information on criminal cases from the public. Short of attending the hearings yourself, this is as much information as you're going to get. I've been following this case for years.

It's not like the U.S. where dockets of criminal and civil proceedings are readily available online for a small fee; and if not, journalists will often file lawsuits to get information unsealed. That's because the First Amendment contains a right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, which the U.S. Supreme Court has in the past interpreted as providing a right for the public to access judicial proceedings and documents.

It would be nice to at least learn more about this 17-year-old boy and how the defense/prosecution wants to approach the incel issue in sentencing but we aren't even allowed that. Not in the Canadian system.
Canadians are foreskin having cucks. The worst foreskin having cucks. I mog them for living in a state where I can say nigger online and not get blasted with a baby wipe.