Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ex-convict describes what happens to pedofiles in prison

convicts enacting justice on other convicts, giga fucking cope :lul:

IT users on suicide watch

So glad tiktok doesn't work in this browser. Such cancer.

So a bunch of criminals and murderers being hypocrites and enacting revenge on people who refuse to fuck a wrecked roastie whore with a high body count.

It's been proved time and time again in this forum that 13-14yo toilets are perfectly able to understand what sex is, since most have been having boyfriend's/getting dicked since the age of 11-12.

Gigacope :feelskek:

So a bunch of criminals and murderers being hypocrites and enacting revenge on people who refuse to fuck a wrecked roastie whore with a high body count.

It's been proved time and time again in this forum that 13-14yo toilets are perfectly able to understand what sex is, since most have been having boyfriend's/getting dicked since the age of 11-12.

The clip referred to those who mess with under 12 year olds.

The clip referred to those who mess with under 12 year olds.
It's still hypocritical, they're literally murderers and for some reason think they're better than another criminal. They think they're doing society a favor Jfl, it's a gigacope nonetheless.

I will tell you what happen in the prison I will be raping asses of other fucking criminals left and right until they will hang themselves!!!!!!!! I will be bullying them and raping every single day until they will suicide (in video game)
Faggot post.

That’s why prisons should be gotten rid of and replaced with immediate public execution

Just chemically castrate

I will tell you what happen in the prison I will be raping asses of other fucking criminals left and right until they will hang themselves!!!!!!!! I will be bullying them and raping every single day until they will suicide (in video game)
Stfu faggot
Fags should be burned alive like they used to do in more based times

This guy seems like such an obnoxious narcy fr

Larry the fat old man does not scare anyone except Jared from subway

In the Old Testament days
there were no jails or prisons
if you steal you pay back 3 times what you stole
gay sex, rape, adultery, murder
=instant stoning
Most other crimes 30l ashes in public
God's justice system is much better than man's

In the Old Testament days
there were no jails or prisons
if you steal you pay back 3 times what you stole
gay sex, rape, adultery, murder
=instant stoning
Most other crimes 30l ashes in public
God's justice system is much better than man's
30l ashes in public?

Sorry 30 lashes in public

Actually. Most inmates convicted of Child Molestation/sexual assault, are usually in the PC wing/pods. Which means they typical group together among less violent criminals.

However, they still have a massive target on their back's, and are at higher risk of violent incidence. Often times, they will be extorted too and other inmates will take advantage of them, have their family putting money on their books, etc.

@Wizard32

Thoughts? :worryfeels:
Do you want me to watch the video or some shit?

People get raped and murdered in prison regardless of whether they're falsely accused of pedophilia or not.

I just wonder what age prisoners draw the line on. If it's a 19 year old who got caught with a 16 year old or 17 year old where the age of consent is 18, would he receive the same treatment as a 40 year old who got caught with an 8 year old? He said he would target a celly who had sex with a minor 12 years old or younger, but what about just slightly older than that?

If they did take issue to the former statement, it would be rather hypocritical, as men who are as young as 18 in prisons are targeted for rape and to be an older prisoner's "property" or "bitch" far more often compared to older men in prisons.

Last edited:
I never understood why people(especially incels) care so much about random kids

I never understood why people(especially incels) care so much about random kids
prob just an opportunity to virtue-signal for the IT observers or they think it will improve the standing of the community, I dunno

I do care to some degree because I think it butterfly-effects society in general when fucked up shit happens, so it's like making micro-changes to improve the future if you stop mohels from suckling on flayed baby dicks

it's not that I necessarily think the men these boys will grow up to be will turn out to be fabulous gentlemen or allies but maybe they'll be slightly less bitter, slightly happier, and less likely to randomly murder me in a rage

brutally over for them

I don't know why murderers and thieves act like they're so much better lol
"Oh look at meee I'm such a good boy even though I killed someone lol I hate pedophiles too umm that means I'm ok right!!?!" :soy:
Shut up, criminal.

Also I'm not watching tiktok because that shit is cucked beyond belief