Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toronto police report shooting in Nathan Phillips Square

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://buffalonews.com/2019/06/17/toronto-police-report-shooting-in-nathan-phillips-square/

Toronto police are reporting two people have been shot in Nathan Phillips Square at Bay and Albert streets.

Large crowds were gathered there Monday to celebrate the Toronto Raptors winning the NBA Finals.

Police said the injuries were serious, but not life-threatening. First responders are on the scene and two people are in custody.

Shots were also fired after Game Six of the NBA Finals when fans were celebrating the Raptors' victory in the streets of Toronto.

fuck Toronto hahahaha

cucked toronto tbh

Cuyen checking in with the daily new reports.

Living in Cucknada would make anyone go ER

lame not even one dead :feelstastyman: shooter should’ve rented a van instead :feelsthink:

Thank god I don't live in Toronto. I also would never understand how people are so excited over the Raptors winning and along with sports in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back