Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Boston police recover 4 preteen boys in raid on tranny crack house

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★
A member of the Boston City Council wants the Housing Authority to explain exactly what happened at the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex, where four children were allegedly found hidden in the back room of an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead person.”

On Saturday, Boston Police and Fire crews responded to 381 Old Colony Avenue to a report of a person in cardiac arrest who required medical assistance. First responders, according to an incident report obtained by the Herald, found a filthy apartment occupied by uncooperative adults — reportedly dressed in drag — who apparently were hiding the presence of children from them.”

Lol do I really need to say anything? And of course, the entire national media is trying to cover it up.

And some way, somehow, there are people on here that DON’T hate tranny freaks.

“LGBT adoption” is quite literally just giving faggots underage sex slaves. And of course, the (((media))) always covers up cases like these.

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1556432632984076291?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/HoogenJo/status/1633503960458752000?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/toot5000/status/1668132580343021569?s=20

Heck, you don’t even need to look at stories or stats to get redpilled on the link between faggotry and pedophilia, the fags are outright admitting it themselves.

Never forgive, never forget. We want TFD!!

Total homo annihilation

Kill pedos wherever you find them.

The Jew media would never report this though because it would show the dark side of the LGBT community and that it’s actually a community built around mental illness and pedophilia

And the Jew media WANTS you to accept gays. In fact, Jew media wants you to BE gay.

And you won’t submit and be taken over by a mental illness induced by sex deprivation and low testosterone if you’re AWARE of the illness.

Jew media doesn’t want you aware of the illness. They want you to think the illness is actually a positive and quirky trait

DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND FAGS

The Jew media would never report this though because it would show the dark side of the LGBT community and that it’s actually a community built around mental illness and pedophilia

And the Jew media WANTS you to accept gays. In fact, Jew media wants you to BE gay.

And you won’t submit and be taken over by a mental illness induced by sex deprivation and low testosterone if you’re AWARE of the illness.

Jew media doesn’t want you aware of the illness. They want you to think the illness is actually a positive and quirky trait

DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND FAGS
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Burn ALL TRANNIES

Burn ALL TRANNIES
IMG 1013

A member of the Boston City Council wants the Housing Authority to explain exactly what happened at the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex, where four children were allegedly found hidden in the back room of an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead person.”

On Saturday, Boston Police and Fire crews responded to 381 Old Colony Avenue to a report of a person in cardiac arrest who required medical assistance. First responders, according to an incident report obtained by the Herald, found a filthy apartment occupied by uncooperative adults — reportedly dressed in drag — who apparently were hiding the presence of children from them.”

Lol do I really need to say anything? And of course, the entire national media is trying to cover it up.

And some way, somehow, there are people on here that DON’T hate tranny freaks.

“LGBT adoption” is quite literally just giving faggots underage sex slaves. And of course, the (((media))) always covers up cases like these.

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1556432632984076291?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/HoogenJo/status/1633503960458752000?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/toot5000/status/1668132580343021569?s=20

Heck, you don’t even need to look at stories or stats to get redpilled on the link between faggotry and pedophilia, the fags are outright admitting it themselves.

Never forgive, never forget. We want TFD!!

Forgot to mention that the youngest child found there was 5 and the oldest was 10

This degeneracy will be fully legal and publicly acceptable within another 15 years.

Yep. The slippery slope
They'll be doing this in schools and every cuck will be celebrating this. Right wingers back then will be hating on immigrants for being less willing to engage with this degeneracy.

They'll be doing this in schools and every cuck will be celebrating this. Right wingers back then will be hating on immigrants for being less willing to engage with this degeneracy.
Controlled opposition “right wingers” have already been doing that, for a long time in fact.

Really took off after the Pulse shooting, when “muzlims bad cause they kill gay peepul n shieet”:feelstastyman: became a cuckservative talking point

those first two mugshots mog me to oblivion, even with criminal record
Same here, it’s over over when you get mogged by pederast fags :feelsrope:

Controlled opposition “right wingers” have already been doing that, for a long time in fact.

Really took off after the Pulse shooting, when “muzlims bad cause they kill gay peepul n shieet”:feelstastyman: became a cuckservative talking point
They are not right-wingers or conservatives, they are liberals obsessed with race.

They are not right-wingers or conservatives, they are liberals obsessed with race.
No they aren’t. They are mainstream Christian conservatives who deny race and think all men are created equal or some bs

No they aren’t. They are mainstream Christian conservatives who deny race and think all men are created equal or some bs
Oh, you mean THIS "right-wing"... Then yes, I agree with you. But I still wouldn't call them right-wingers, they are no different from their opponents. I remember reading a news story where a Brit from the Conservative party said that "if our party doesn't embrace social liberalism it won't survive".

But I still wouldn't call them right-wingers, they are no different from their opponents
Yeah that’s what I said in the original comment you replied to. They aren’t right wing
I remember reading a news story where a Brit from the Conservative party said that "if our party doesn't embrace social liberalism it won't survive".
Their only value is (((capitalism))), nothing else. British cuckservatives are even worse than American ones