Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toronto Curry foid doctor loses license for sex with bedridden cancer patient

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/doctor-license-relationsip-theepa-sundaralingam-1.4990346
Toronto doctor loses licence after she admits to sexual relationship with cancer patient
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • LinkedIn
Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, also ordered to pay $16K for man's therapy
CBC News · Posted: Jan 23, 2019 6:20 PM ET | Last Updated: 10 hours ago

theepa-sundaralingam.jpg

Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist at the Rouge Valley Health System, had her licence revoked on Wednesday by the College for Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. (Robert Krbavac/CBC)
A Toronto doctor has had her licence revoked after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a cancer patient.
Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist with the Rouge Valley Health System, appeared at a disciplinary hearing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on Wednesday on allegations of professional misconduct.
Staring straight ahead with a blank expression, she listened as the details of the relationship were read aloud.
What began as flirting evolved into sexual touching and intercourse — sometimes at the hospital, other times at the patient's family home, the disciplinary panel heard.
All the while, Sundaralingam continued to treat the man, who cannot be identified due to a publication ban.
The panel heard that seven months into the relationship, Sundaralingam told the man she'd fallen in love with a colleague and broke off the affair. Shortly afterward, she refused to see him or treat him.

When a Foid has power she will abuse it.

Toronto womyn hate men, but they have sex with men who are either babies, school children or cancer patients.

@RREEEEEEEEE do u agree with this curry behavior

"Within days of telling her patient the “life-altering” news that he had cancer, Dr. Theepa Sundaralingam was flirting, sexting and eventually having sex with him, in his home, her clinic and even his hospital bed."

Let me guess the patient was white?

Foids would rather fuck a Chad with cancer on his deathbed, than hold the hands of an incel.

It has never been more over than this.

Foids would rather fuck a Chad with cancer on his deathbed, than hold the hands of an incel.

It has never been more over than this.
Why would chad having cancer change anything? Cancer isn't contagious

3-4 years undergrad, 4+years of postgrad medschool, 5+ years of residency, 200k+ debt, countless hours of agonizing and stressing over the workload, and yet she risks it all to fuck a bed ridden cancer patient...

we should all start placing bets to what kind of man the cancer patient was, my money is that he is a 7+/10 white chad

3-4 years undergrad, 4+years of postgrad medschool, 5+ years of residency, 200k+ debt, countless hours of agonizing and stressing over the workload, and yet she risks it all to fuck a bed ridden cancer patient...

we should all start placing bets to what kind of man the cancer patient was, my money is that he is a 7+/10 white chad

Must have had an amazing personality.

For an ethnic-incel with cancer she would have done nothing. Giga-suifuel for ethnics.

I wonder how this chad look like, to make her do that

Time to cancermaxx boyos

I am 300% sure that patient was a white male.

cant wait for the videos on youtube somehow proclaiming her as a victim.

That's disgusting. Why would you fuck a cancel patient.

Can't say I envy the guy who gets pity sex for having cancer? So what would it be, would you take cancer right now, with no chance of surviving if you got some pity sex?

Probably felt sorry for him. Same reason European foids fuck rapefugees.

imagine if a man was fucking a female patient

riots on the streets, jailtime, and even murder in outrage

Sex is very difficult, hey, even meeting or looking at womyn in Toronto is very hard, so it's not surprising if even a newborn baby from Toronto would welcome this curry foid doctor to give him a bbbj like that molester Dylan McEwen.

She has some legit mental illness to be honest.

It's Toronto. If she did a bbbj on baby Tyrone or Chad, they would attack anyone criticizing her as "misogynist", thus, Alek Minassian and Marc Lepine having to defend themselves from feminist rot.

So many stories where a guy ends up having unexpected sex AHH WHY CAN'T IT HAPPEN TO ME:feelsree::feelsree:

No jail time and the masses defends her.
Try that as an ugly male...