Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top 5% takes all .. it you’re not at least 95th percentile in looks, it’s honestly over

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Thats modern dating

If you’re not in the top 5% it’s honestly over for you

Above average or decent looking doesn’t cut it, when women ONLY swipe right on 4% of profiles

2012 was the end of the world

2012 was the end of the world

I’d say there’s still hope in other countries

But it’s honestly just over in the west, unless you’re willing to go after girls beneath your level

Fakecel cope tbh.

I’d say there’s still hope in other countries

But it’s honestly just over in the west, unless you’re willing to go after girls beneath your level
I don't trust the world. Period. The globe is doomed with selfish organic creatures.

Fakecel cope tbh.

A decent looking guy can get girls, but will have extreme difficulty getting girls they ACTUALLY are enthusiastic about

Like dating psl 4s won’t fill a void

I'm in the 1st top percentile
But in the bad place

I'm in the 1st top percentile
But in the bad place

I’d say I’m solidly 90th percentile for rice (no brag), but compared to White guys, I’m solidly the average White guy in smv

And a 50th percentile White guy does terribly

Muh sub 8, chad only bro. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: @PLA1092

I’d say I’m solidly 90th percentile for rice (no brag), but compared to White guys, I’m solidly the average White guy in smv

It’s a lot easier than the USA

I went on a date last week, although the girl was uglier than her pictures

View attachment 623815

Location max is legit

I’m a tiny little 5’11” Asian guy in the USA

Here I’m a tall rich Kpop guy

JBA, ricecel = fakecel @sub human @PLA1092

I didn't mean about looks
It was about my weight, I'm obese af, I tried nearly all methods except for bariatric surgery, but I could be easily refused due to my deep depression
PS I know, that I don't know my real face due to high bodyfat

A decent looking guy can get girls, but will have extreme difficulty getting girls they ACTUALLY are enthusiastic about

If you could date psl 4s you are not incel :feelstastyman:

I didn't mean about looks
It was about my weight, I'm obese af, I tried nearly all methods except for bariatric surgery, but I could be easily refused due to my deep depression
PS I know, that I don't know my real face due to high bodyfat

You need to lose weight

Since if you’re obese, you’re not even in the game to begin with

Still incel

Since you wouldnt actually be attracted to her
True, I'm only attracted to 7 psl girls and above. I have to turn down all the coping htbs in my dms, maybe sometimes pump and dump but still over

true, even normie men need surgery Maxx or exotic Maxx abroad to get a solid decent 6/7+ tier foids

You need to lose weight

Since if you’re obese, you’re not even in the game to begin with
I know that since secondary school, I was obese since early childhood
I was on obese/overweight border (BMI 30) one year ago (October 2021) and in one year I gained weight to BMI 38-39 (275 lbs with 5'10.5)

What the hell, why is he still allowed here with this self-report?
Because of CCPcel favoritism, he only considers whites as fakecels, always talking about muh homeless white chad mogging him. @sub human

Because of CCPcel favoritism, he only considers whites as fakecels, always talking about muh homeless white chad mogging him. @sub human

I can still be incel in america

Since with 95% of foids, they have a “no Asian” filter in their head

If you don’t pass the no Asian filter, your lma and personality don’t even come into play

He needs to go over to looksmax, seems like a more fitting home; he clearly isn't an incel. Fuck favouritism, my view on PPEcel has soured further if true.

Theyre more hostile people on that forum

JBA, ricecel = fakecel @sub human @PLA1092
I've seen 2 on this forum just today doing this humblebragging coping... :feelsUnreal:

BOTH were Asian; JFL if you unironically believe it's "over" for any random HTN or the street, or that only Chad can ascend, while everyone else is a doomed truecel who should rot on this forum. :feelstastyman:

I don't even know how these types are allowed on the forum. :feelsUgh:

I've seen 2 on this forum just today doing this humblebragging coping... :feelsUnreal:

BOTH were Asian; JFL if you unironically believe it's "over" for any random HTN or the street, or that only Chad can ascend, while everyone else is a doomed truecel who should rot on this forum. :feelstastyman:

I don't even know how these types are allowed on the forum. :feelsUgh:

Ascending with actually attractive girls is a lot different than with plain janes that you’re not even attracted to

It depends on what you want

used to think it was sub8 theory but lately I've been thinking it might be sub8,1 theory, or as we speak it might have risen to sub8,2

Retard post kill yourself

more sourgrapecope

10% - 15% seems about right

I'd say it's more so that the top 5% percentile can get any girl they want, as opposed to everyone below them being truecels that should instantly make an accout on this forum
A socialmaxxed normie is still perfectly capable of getting a becky these days, chads and tallfags just have it easier due to superior halo and ofc more varied dating options. Using Tinder for stats is unreliable since;
1. Women on the internet get simped over way more than irl
2. They seek to get casual sex in hopes of eventually stumbling upon a chad so it makes sense for them to be x100 way more hypergamous than they usually are, irl their options are fairly limited by their social enclosures and thus are not allowed to get chad most of the time unless they are stacy tier, it's for this reason alone why most Tinder foids are becky roasties or below usually

I'd say it's more so that the top 5% percentile can get any girl they want, as opposed to everyone below them being truecels that should instantly make an accout on this forum
A socialmaxxed normie is still perfectly capable of getting a becky these days, chads and tallfags just have it easier due to superior halo and ofc more varied dating options. Using Tinder for stats is unreliable since;
1. Women on the internet get simped over way more than irl
2. They seek to get casual sex in hopes of eventually stumbling upon a chad so it makes sense for them to be x100 way more hypergamous than they usually are, irl their options are fairly limited by their social enclosures and thus are not allowed to get chad most of the time unless they are stacy tier, it's for this reason alone why most Tinder foids are becky roasties or below usually
high iq

it is over, but not in the way that you think, normies are able to get gf but they just inevitably get cucked