Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel took a pic of my hairline

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
my hairline is unsaveable . that\s why i m depressed , the recession is so so unreal for my age
Some of it may grow back but the hair follicles that have died will be gone. The idea of dutas/fin is the preserve what you have left and to keep a thick donor area when you decide to get a hair transplant. I would recommend them, and monoxidil foam at night. Otherwise you'll definitely end up with a shiny little dome head.

Androgenic alopecia is mostly genetic from your mother‘s side. Did your maternal grandfather and maternal uncles have hair? Keep in mind that genetic recombination is a thing so it’s possible that the trait that causes MPB was expressed in you.

How are your temple points?
yes they did, i will dm you a pic.

Androgenic alopecia is mostly genetic from your mother‘s side. Did your maternal grandfather and maternal uncles have hair? Keep in mind that genetic recombination is a thing so it’s possible that the trait that causes MPB was expressed in you.
yeah , my mothers side they got bald .

lifefuel. I'm ricecel. I don't go bald.

plenty of rice go bald later on.
look at any political gathering in an asian country and you will see how many of them are receding.
in fact the samurai chonmage hairstyle was designed to convince women that balding was high-class and attractive.

plenty of rice go bald later on.
look at any political gathering in an asian country and you will see how many of them are receding.
in fact the samurai chonmage hairstyle was designed to convince women that balding was high-class and attractive.
Guess I'll be roping when I'm old.

Guess I'll be roping when I'm old.
rice go bald less and later in life.
just be vigilant and get on fin when you see the first signs of balding in your mid-30s (if it happens).
then you can look young for a long time, which especially important if you are frail and short as short bald men are the most ugly.

Pff.. u aint got nothing on me
IMG 1414
Yes, im the guy u accused of being a 5´11 blue eyed volcel faker
Yes, those are my bangs. Reached to my mouth when i was ~21/22. 27 now.
With a huge autism forehead as well. Negative slope.

Last edited:
Pff.. u aint got nothing on me View attachment 469212 Yes, im the guy u accused of being a 5´11 blue eyed volcel faker
Yes, those are my bangs. Reached to my mouth when i was ~21/22. 27 now.
With a huge autism forehead as well. Negative slope.
Go on finasteride and minoxidl. Jfc you are the mayor of fucksville

I'm sorry brocel

Dude your hairline isn't the end of the world i had much shittier hairline at 17, just stop complaining and take finasteride
can't get my hands on it

can't get my hands on it
You should try because the norwood reaper is brutal, you still haven't truly experienced balding yet

You should try because the norwood reaper is brutal, you still haven't truly experienced balding yet
minox had been such a pain in the ass
makes the hairline so itchy
and i causes my forehead to develop weird pimples
and it makes me giga bloated

Show it from the side where the follicles are.
Keep in mind im 31 and was like this for about
9 years now. Maybe you have an early developed mature hairline.
For some reason I was born with a mature hairline, I've had it for 36 years. The good news is I think it's going to stay that way. The bad news is people think I'm always in early stages of balding.

fk it this is my hairline
View attachment 436598

i'd only go to school if there was no human interaction
My hairline is kinda similar.

Contrary to others’ advice on taking finasteride and minoxidil, don’t. You’ll end up having to take it for the rest of your life. And once you stop, all the hairs you’re unnaturally holding onto are gonna shed rapidly.

Instead, consider microneedling and using natural oils like edge growth treatment. Containing castor oil and all that. And take supplements that are good for hair, including pumpkin seed oil, biotin, l-lysine, zinc, copper, among others. In time, you’ll notice aome growth factors and you’ll gain your edges back.

I’m just starting my regime right now. Though in time, I’ll just shave it all off.

Attachments

• 9D6973DB-C8C3-44E4-BB4B-5FEC3E5CED4C.jpeg
    9D6973DB-C8C3-44E4-BB4B-5FEC3E5CED4C.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 18
  • CE6913C8-8B44-4D7F-ABA2-B2DE7A2402DB.jpeg
    CE6913C8-8B44-4D7F-ABA2-B2DE7A2402DB.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 9627ADD8-9F0D-4FE8-8724-48AF3972549A.jpeg
    9627ADD8-9F0D-4FE8-8724-48AF3972549A.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg