Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took 5 atarax

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Let’s see if I die or not

This is my second semi suicide attempt

First was in 2020 same month with 2 neurantin and 2 ativan

Avenge us

Either wake me up or just fucking kill me already

Last edited:
Either wake me up or just fucking kill me already

@sub human @Incelius Savage

dont do it bro i am always here for u no matter what. life is really hard tbh not gonna lie espically when a family hates u

dont do it bro i am always here for u no matter what. life is really hard tbh not gonna lie espically when a family hates u
Dude my family is trying to kill me ffs

Fucking hell

I’m sure dying would be better than the shit life I’m in man

I’m sorry to say but most peoples lives are much more better and bearable ,if not you would’ve done the same shit I did

My heart feels bad

You are literally 6’2 and you are trying to rope?

Maybe i should rope too i am fucking 5’4 with shoes on in the morning subhuman incel manlet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Life is exactly the same as yours for average man these days

If not I wouldn’t be here with you

see you on the other side fren

I wish you a swift exit

Won't do shit. I took 60+ of those once and it didn't even send me to the ER (peace be upon him)

Won't do shit. I took 60+ of those once and it didn't even send me to the ER (peace be upon him)
this unfortunately atarax very weak. likely would need take like 500 maybe

this won't kill you friend it's pretty much impossible to OD on gaba drugs and hydroxyzine is basically just Benadryl but weaker.