Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too much race baiting on here now

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
Stop coping grAY how many studies will it take for you to actually realize that race plays a huge factor in regards to dating. Go see my previous posts, plenty of studies that show that coomskins are the most sought after race. You are also confusing the word "prefer" with "settle". Most ethnic femgroids have to settle with their own race because other races don't find it attractive(No proven study but the amount of WMAF couples show this, could be an anecdote but many brocels will agree with me)

preference != settling grAY

JoinedDec 21, 2023Posts224
link your post retard…. also factor is that WERE THE MAJORITY. STOP GENERALIZING US WITH CHAD FFS

Muahh race doesn't play a role in our inceldom :soy: :soy:

STFU grAY

Your race directly impacts your pheno, height and overall attractiveness level. It's literally the first thing you see when you see a person. It's literally determines how people will treat you. Like how the fuck can some people on .is admit that being tall is a halo, yet being white isn't? Yes JBW doesn't work in places where the majority of the population is white but it's very easy to remediate that, all you need to do is either start dating ethnics or passportmaxx, it isn't that hard and if you don't fucking use your passport than you're a volcel and you deserve to be lynched.

A 1/10 coomskin and 1/10 ethnic are in two totally different situations, unironically a 1/10 burn victim coomskin can still ascend if they would be willing to relocate to 3rd world shithole. A 3/10 indian janitor can't even relocate to a 3rd world shithole because he would appear as a local kek.

Read my past threads grAY and if you still think JBW is bullshit then you are no different from blue pilled cucks. Literally ignoring empirical evidence kek
jbw is all niche appeal and even then we have to go to another fucking country, you sound retarded, I can guarantee you’re ugly as fuck kekekek ethnics like you are just useless. All you said was a bunch of cops once again

It wouldnt be a bad thing if the posts would be somewhat high quality. But the vast majority of race baits are "Muh you are race XY and therefore you cant be incel" without elaborating further or have any arguments that speak for their thesis
It’s just a bunch of cope

ive seen enough jbw theory on here to be fully convinced that its legit, some white men on here are either just too young or have standard too high (ofc i dont count ugly slavcels as fake since ive seen statistic that they do worse compare to Nordic white), u can see some of them post that they want white stacy only from time to time and i dont consider them incel when they can ascend and choose not to

ive seen enough jbw theory on here to be fully convinced that its legit, some white men on here are either just too young or have standard too high (ofc i dont count ugly slavcels as fake since ive seen statistic that they do worse compare to Nordic white), u can see some of them post that they want white stacy only from time to time and i dont consider them incel when they can ascend and choose not to
whenever I see your "jbw" posts it's always tall ugly white or short betabuxxing, I'm telling you its not as real as you think. What country are you in?

when jews start acting the way they should, we wont talk about them :feelsUgh:

whenever I see your "jbw" posts it's always tall ugly white or short betabuxxing, I'm telling you its not as real as you think. What country are you in?
u cant convince me without statistic to counter jbw boyo, ofc i wont say anymore here since ull either aware of jbw effect yourself and leave forum soon enough or u dont want ethnic foids and have no problem with inceldom in first place, agree with me or not there would be the time u realize im right

jbw is all niche appeal and even then we have to go to another fucking country, you sound retarded, I can guarantee you’re ugly as fuck kekekek ethnics like you are just useless. All you said was a bunch of cops once again
NOt country stupid coom, a place where ethnics are the majority. You sound like you're 16 gtfo off this site grAY or I will personally come and rape your whore mother and whore sister.

link your post retard…. also factor is that WERE THE MAJORITY. STOP GENERALIZING US WITH CHAD FFS
Please read my thread again, it seems like you skimmed past it and didn't actually take a mere minute to fully comprehend what I wrote. When did I generalize coomskins with chad jfl. Go through my fucking post history nigger

Brocel I deactivated in 2020, the studies you use are all flawed. Women still find most men unattractive… that’s THE REAL FUCKING BLACKPILL…… like I said you should be able to get your own race if anything but what’s your cope now retard, I’m white and ugly, why would I say my race makes me desirable when the average foid won’t look at me

It’s not your fucking race, you’re just ugly or short
Flawed in what way? Yeah I also deactivated in 1977, I'm a OGcel kek. Keep coping buddy boyo. Coomskins have no idea what real inceldom is. You have the half baked version kek. You won't state how the studies are flawed because you either didn't read them or you coping harder than a incel-in-denial.

u cant convince me without statistic to counter jbw boyo, ofc i wont say anymore here since ull either aware of jbw effect yourself and leave forum soon enough or u dont want ethnic foids and have no problem with inceldom in first place, agree with me or not there would be the time u realize im right
I don't think you know what jbw is

Flawed in what way? Yeah I also deactivated in 1977, I'm a OGcel kek. Keep coping buddy boyo. Coomskins have no idea what real inceldom is. You have the half baked version kek. You won't state how the studies are flawed because you either didn't read them or you coping harder than a incel-in-denial.
kek yeah you're a deathnic kekekek go fuck yourself retard, you said a whole bunch of nothing

That's the entire point of racepill, women DON'T want shitskin men even if they themselves are shitskin, women have NO racial loyalty
most shitskins are with shitskins....... they could be with us if they wanted but they choose shitskin kekek

Read this:
once again, thats going off the same dating app studies where women rated 90%+ of men as unattractive........ every other study showed how money was the biggest factor for them as well. you retards don't go outside and it shows kekek ethnics are truly retarded ffs kekek

jbw is all niche appeal.... we are the majority once again... most of us aren't getting shit but leftovers kekek

Most women in the west prefer their own race(but all want rich + tall attractive man)
This is not true. All women prefer white men over their own (except black women)

Race baiting threads have always existed on here

This is not true. All women prefer white men over their own (except black women)
This is false once again, you’re using dating apps studies that’s mostly men(90% )and on top of that it’s mostly white men on there cause it’s based of the west kekek FOIDS MOSTLY SEE US ON THERE AND THEY STILL RATE 90%+ OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE! THIS IS THE BLACKPILL RETARD!! They only swipe on 5% of men kekek you ethnics are insufferable… foids prefer their own culture or a tall attractive rich man…. you clearly don’t go outside. Literally most foids are with their own race kekek If all foids wanted a white guy they could easily get one dumbfuck

Last edited:
Tbh it’s best to ignore them, especially the ones about BBC and shit making the site look like a LGBT site obsessed with Men’s dick sizes

This is false once again, you’re using dating apps studies that’s mostly men(90% )and on top of that it’s mostly white men on there cause it’s based of the west kekek FOIDS MOSTLY SEE US ON THERE AND THEY STILL RATE 90%+ OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE! THIS IS THE BLACKPILL RETARD!! They only swipe on 5% of men kekek you ethnics are insufferable… foids prefer their own culture or a tall attractive rich man…. you clearly don’t go outside. Literally most foids are with their own race kekek If all foids wanted a white guy they could easily get one dumbfuck
If women are choosing white men on apps but are with ethnics irl, it means they want to fuck white men behind closed doors.

I don't think you know what jbw is
well im not trying to change your mind saying jbw any more would only annoy u at this point, even chad that rot in his own basement wont get any foid as they cant walk pass soild brick walls inside his room

If women are choosing white men on apps but are with ethnics irl, it means they want to fuck white men behind closed doors.
once again........ you are such a retard.... DATING APPS ARE 90% MEN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. WOMEN ARE A MINORITY ON THERE. ALSO WOMEN ONLY SWIPE RIGHT ON 5% OF MEN. MOST MEN DON'T GET SHIT ON THERE, REGARDLESS OF RACE. AT LEAST YOU ETHNICS HAVE SEGREGATED APPS.......... ALL THOSE STATS ARE BULLSHIT

LASTLT THE WOMEN ON DATING APPS PRACTIVE JUGGERNAUTS LAW. YOU ARE RETADED FFS

well im not trying to change your mind saying jbw any more would only annoy u at this point, even chad that rot in his own basement wont get any foid as they cant walk pass soild brick walls inside his room
I'm waiting for my ethnic foid in that case kekek

once again........ you are such a retard.... DATING APPS ARE 90% MEN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. WOMEN ARE A MINORITY ON THERE. ALSO WOMEN ONLY SWIPE RIGHT ON 5% OF MEN. MOST MEN DON'T GET SHIT ON THERE, REGARDLESS OF RACE. AT LEAST YOU ETHNICS HAVE SEGREGATED APPS.......... ALL THOSE STATS ARE BULLSHIT

LASTLT THE WOMEN ON DATING APPS PRACTIVE JUGGERNAUTS LAW. YOU ARE RETADED FFS
When women have abundant choices, that’s what they choose. They choose white. And it’s not that 90% of them are men, but rather the active ones (since women can pair up pretty fast).

When women have abundant choices, that’s what they choose. They choose white. And it’s not that 90% of them are men, but rather the active ones (since women can pair up pretty fast).
Once again………… women are literally a minority in the app…… they ONLY SWIPE ON 5% OF MEN…… THE ATTRACTIVE MEN. You’re too retarded buddy, keep coping with your race lmfao

Once again………… women are literally a minority in the app…… they ONLY SWIPE ON 5% OF MEN…… THE ATTRACTIVE MEN. You’re too retarded buddy, keep coping with your race lmfao
None of that debunks women wanting white men to fuck. Stop coping

None of that debunks women wanting white men to fuck. Stop coping
Buddy..... No one is coping you fucking moron. All you're saying is "white men" u need to specify..... I'm white an women don't want me. You're the one coping by disregarding the fact that women swipe on 5% of men and deem 90% of men online as unattractive..... Not sure whats so hard for you to understand... ATTRACTIVE / TALL MEN GET THE WOMEN

You're definitely a nigger since you clearly have low IQ, here's the reality:

Dating apps are by far mostly men, and these are in the west, where white men are the majority. Meaning we make up for most men on these apps. Meaning the minority of foid’s on there, mostly see us.

FOIDS WANT THE TOP 10-20% OF MEN. BOTTOM 80 - 90% ARE INFERIOR TO THEM. THIS IS THE REAL BLACKPILL.
United States
Tinder: 78% male, 22% female. Source - https://datingzest.com/tinder-statistics/
Bumble: 68% male, 32% female. Source - https://www.statista.com/statistics/975984/us-bumble-user-ratio-gender/
OKCupid: 74% male, 26% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
Hinge: 65% male, 35% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
AVERAGE: 71.25% male, 28.75% female

Europe
Tinder: 90% male, 10% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
Bumble: 80% male, 20% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
AVERAGE: 85% male, 15% female

Also, Tinder released this stat in 2018(before deleting it) about the people who got the most likes. The most liked man in the west, is your kind fucking nigger:
Here’s the joe version: https://www.joe.ie/life-style/pics-13-right-swiped-men-women-tinder-572526
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/mr-tinder-finds-love-offline-after-14600-failed-matches/

You ethnics are insufferable its so funny kekek

Buddy..... No one is coping you fucking moron. All you're saying is "white men" u need to specify..... I'm white an women don't want me. You're the one coping by disregarding the fact that women swipe on 5% of men and deem 90% of men online as unattractive..... Not sure whats so hard for you to understand... ATTRACTIVE / TALL MEN GET THE WOMEN

You're definitely a nigger since you clearly have low IQ, here's the reality:

Dating apps are by far mostly men, and these are in the west, where white men are the majority. Meaning we make up for most men on these apps. Meaning the minority of foid’s on there, mostly see us.

FOIDS WANT THE TOP 10-20% OF MEN. BOTTOM 80 - 90% ARE INFERIOR TO THEM. THIS IS THE REAL BLACKPILL.
United States
Tinder: 78% male, 22% female. Source - https://datingzest.com/tinder-statistics/
Bumble: 68% male, 32% female. Source - https://www.statista.com/statistics/975984/us-bumble-user-ratio-gender/
OKCupid: 74% male, 26% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
Hinge: 65% male, 35% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
AVERAGE: 71.25% male, 28.75% female

Europe
Tinder: 90% male, 10% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
Bumble: 80% male, 20% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
AVERAGE: 85% male, 15% female

Also, Tinder released this stat in 2018(before deleting it) about the people who got the most likes. The most liked man in the west, is your kind fucking nigger:
Here’s the joe version: https://www.joe.ie/life-style/pics-13-right-swiped-men-women-tinder-572526
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/mr-tinder-finds-love-offline-after-14600-failed-matches/

You ethnics are insufferable its so funny kekek
i’m not ethnic, but I’m just saying facts. I did make a previous thread about debunking the huge exaggerations of the racepill, but it is still real.

i’m not ethnic, but I’m just saying facts. I did make a previous thread about debunking the huge exaggerations of the racepill, but it is still real.
Buddy, no one is saying racepill isn't real, but you have low IQ to think all women only want white me, when the same studys show foids just want tall rich attractive men. You clearly don't go outside. The vast majority of women are not on dating apps and in reality they're all most with their race. On top of that those studies are based off mostly older women who are looking to betabux men. Once again, racepill is real, but attractive men are the real winners..... Tyrone has the most likes on Tinder(in Europe btw, just think about that) like I quoted.

Buddy, no one is saying racepill isn't real, but you have low IQ to think all women only want white me, when the same studys show foids just want tall rich attractive men. You clearly don't go outside. The vast majority of women are not on dating apps and in reality they're all most with their race. On top of that those studies are based off mostly older women who are looking to betabux men. Once again, racepill is real, but attractive men are the real winners..... Tyrone has the most likes on Tinder(in Europe btw, just think about that) like I quoted.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXU9ju8eE_w

Incel TV debunks the idea. Most people meet online now. You seriously need to stop coping bro.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXU9ju8eE_w

Incel TV debunks the idea. Most people meet online now. You seriously need to stop coping bro.

Yeah you’re done for kekek there’s no way you’re white, whites aren’t this retarded

Incel TVs videos don’t show you the reality of Non-chads you fucking retard.

Fun Fact, inceltv creator is 5’4, he’s an incels because he’s short not his race kekek

No one is coping except you literally I showed you stats and you’re telling me I’m coping

Do you go outside? No one is saying we don’t get women, we do, but you’re low Iq self thinks we’re the only ones who do cause of our race, and that’s far from the truth. A nigger is most liked on Tinder, attractive men get the most women, women are a MINORITY ON DATING APPS, women find 90% of men on dating apps unattractive. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF MEN ACROSS RACES GET ALL THE WOMEN ONLINE. WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.

Ethnics like you are so dumb it’s funny. All this race cope needs to stop or else I wouldn’t be here kekek

Last edited:
Yeah you’re done for kekek there’s no way you’re white, whites aren’t this retarded

Incel TVs videos don’t show you the reality of Non-chads you fucking retard.

Fun Fact, inceltv creator is 5’4, he’s an incels because he’s short not his race kekek

No one is coping except you literally I showed you stats and you’re telling me I’m coping

Do you go outside? No one is saying we don’t get women, we do, but you’re low Iq self thinks we’re the only ones who do cause of our race, and that’s far from the truth. A nigger is most liked on Tinder, attractive men get the most women, women are a MINORITY ON DATING APPS, women find 90% of men on dating apps unattractive. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF MEN ACROSS RACES GET ALL THE WOMEN ONLINE. WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.

Ethnics like you are so dumb it’s funny. All this race cope needs to stop or else I wouldn’t be here kekek
I’m not ethnic as I said, but I’m not really white either. I’m not incel due to race, but due to ugliness and autism.

As for your other points, none of them go against anything I said. It’s true that it is better to be a tyrone than to be a white normie, but that doesn’t mean race isn’t important. It’s just another thing out of many that contribute to your overall appearance.

I’m not ethnic as I said, but I’m not really white either. I’m not incel due to race, but due to ugliness and autism.

As for your other points, none of them go against anything I said. It’s true that it is better to be a tyrone than to be a white normie, but that doesn’t mean race isn’t important. It’s just another thing out of many that contribute to your overall appearance.
Like I said buddy, race definitely matters but to an extent and also location matters. I watch all inceltv’s videos about race and he never mentioned the fact that all the women wanted a man who made 200k+ so resources was their main priority. I’m telling you, most men a paypigs or cucks.

Here’s another proof it’s all about looks online(We all just need one woman, these men have multiple women):

View: https://youtu.be/5yifZ1E7pBE?si=SYXKnhTvTKzjRO6G

Like I said buddy, race definitely matters but to an extent and also location matters. I watch all inceltv’s videos about race and he never mentioned the fact that all the women wanted a man who made 200k+ so resources was their main priority. I’m telling you, most men a paypigs or cucks.

Here’s another proof it’s all about looks online(We all just need one woman, these men have multiple women):

View: https://youtu.be/5yifZ1E7pBE?si=SYXKnhTvTKzjRO6G

Looks > money though.

Looks > money though.
That’s for natural attraction….. most foids don’t do that, they just want stability…. but looks is why 5% of men dominate online dating like I said kekek foids are evil, NEVER FORGET THIS, I don’t really care, screw everything. I’m done with this topic kekek

That’s for natural attraction….. most foids don’t do that, they just want stability…. but looks is why 5% of men dominate online dating like I said kekek foids are evil, NEVER FORGET THIS, I don’t really care, screw everything. I’m done with this topic kekek
Bluepilled retardation cope

It’s not blue pill, it’s reality….. Attractive men fuck the women then they settle with betabux….. you’re slow as fuck kekek
Settling with beta bucks, true. Then cuck him for Chad probably.

Race is life

Race is everything

Being white is a blessing from Christ