Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel too much of Pussy to hang myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
i remember seeing all these foid suicides on bestgore years ago and even one with a 12 year old girl,yet i can't bring up the courage to do the same.I got a sturdy belt ready and a door to suspension hang but I keep pussying out of it.It feels like these dead foids had more balls than me,my life is absolute garbage and anyone in my position would have offed themselves years ago but like the fucking pathetic subhuman I am, i cling to life because that's all I have and i keep hoping things are gonna get better when it never does.

Even 13 year old japanese girls are commiting seppuku by jumping off buildings but im too much of a coward to even consider it

https://gonetoosoon.fandom.com/wiki/Rorochan1999

rip its over for my subhuman ass :feelsrope:

Both old age and death is terrifying.

Gunshot is the best
Just paddockmaxx :feelsdevil:

An incel has two possibilities, become insane and unhappy like me or rope. :blackpill:

i remember seeing all these foid suicides on bestgore years ago and even one with a 12 year old girl,yet i can't bring up the courage to do the same.I got a sturdy belt ready and a door to suspension hang but I keep pussying out of it.It feels like these dead foids had more balls than me,my life is absolute garbage and anyone in my position would have offed themselves years ago but like the fucking pathetic subhuman I am, i cling to life because that's all I have and i keep hoping things are gonna get better when it never does.

Even 13 year old japanese girls are commiting seppuku by jumping off buildings but im too much of a coward to even consider it

But you never know, things may very well get better. What's your situation? Age? Job?

That 'Gone to Soon' fandom looks like a feminists wet dream, lists fuck all but female suicides lmfao!

You are quite a party-pooper, you know that?
We are the most unhappy people without any hope. I speak just about my life and I'm afraid that a black pilled guy cannot have a happy life. :blackpill:
This whole web site is a party-pooper. :forcedsmile:

I repeat, if you are really as black pilled as me you have no happy future. Become mad, unhappy and depressed or rope. :blackpill:
Our future is defined by our look. :blackpill:

We are the most unhappy people without any hope. I speak just about my life and I'm afraid that a black pilled guy cannot have a happy life. :blackpill:

I repeat, if you are really as black pilled as me you have no happy future. Become mad, unhappy and depressed or rope. :blackpill:
Are you familiar with philosophical term "Stoicism"?

Are you familiar with philosophical term "Stoicism"?
Yes, I hate this decadent philosophy. :forcedsmile:
They speak in the same way as foids. Be happy without sex :forcedsmile:

same I stopped developing both mentally and physcally at 16. While i see my former friends get long term relationships jobs, driving cars for 2 3 years now Im at 22 years old still stuck at 16 tbh:feelsbadman:

Tried hanging myself a few times, but it is tedious and painful as fuck. It supposedly takes about three minutes before you black out, but time crawls when you sufficate and I always give in to my survival instinct. Wish I could just get get a shotgun and blow my head off. Instant death at the push of trigger sounds much better. But my country's gun laws are strict as fuck so no dice.

Both old age and death is terrifying.
old age is terrifying yes, that is why if you go to nursing homes, they are all doped up with opiates and other placaters 24/7,. That + their senescence mean that cannot grasp their situation fully, so maybe it wont be that bad.
But you never know, things may very well get better. What's your situation? Age? Job?
generally, things get worse. mayb u win the lottery or smt. barring extreme medical breakthroughs in plastic surgery and height increasing most ppl here are fucked.

Brutal :cryfeels:

Tried hanging myself a few times, but it is tedious and painful as fuck. It supposedly takes about three minutes before you black out, but time crawls when you sufficate and I always give in to my survival instinct. Wish I could just get get a shotgun and blow my head off. Instant death at the push of trigger sounds much better. But my country's gun laws are strict as fuck so no dice.
Damn

Life is super tough as an incel. I'm 32 and I'm having a hard time coping. I earn the lowest amount . I literally have no idea what should I do

Don’t let inceldom ruin your life. If you’re still alive OP continue going strong.