Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too much of a pussy to kill myself

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Today I climbed over a bridge thingy's railing at a construction site and came close to jumping into the busy traffic below but I chickened out because I can't do anything right.

I have no will to live I don't know where this sudden burst of caring about self preservation comes from whenever I attempt, but one thing I know for certain is it's cowardly and pathetic and I hate living with the consequences.

I called a member of my family a cunt before I left because what caused this in the first place was said relative calling me an idiot over and over and insisting I have no future, which, they aren't wrong. But now I have to go back home like an idiot and face them.

Now I have to keep living my shitty life all because I am afraid of heights and I couldn't jump. Which ironically is probably more painful than falling to my death and getting run over.

Perhaps the fear of immediate physical pain comes from the lack of testosterone that causes my thin wrists and disgusting gangly body, because that sure explains a lot. Either way I wish I had of just sucked it up and jumped.

Words cannot express how much I would rather be a stain on the pavement right now.

Today I climbed over a bridge thingy's railing at a construction site and came close to jumping into the busy traffic below but I chickened out because I can't do anything right.

I have no will to live I don't know where this sudden burst of caring about self preservation comes from whenever I attempt, but one thing I know for certain is it's cowardly and pathetic and I hate living with the consequences.

I called a member of my family a cunt before I left because what caused this in the first place was said relative calling me an idiot over and over and insisting I have no future, which, they aren't wrong. But now I have to go back home like an idiot and face them.

Now I have to keep living my shitty life all because I am afraid of heights and I couldn't jump. Which ironically is probably more painful than falling to my death and getting run over.

Perhaps the fear of immediate physical pain comes from the lack of testosterone that causes my thin wrists and disgusting gangly body, because that sure explains a lot. Either way I wish I had of just sucked it up and jumped.

Words cannot express how much I would rather be a stain on the pavement right now.
u need meditation

Dont go queitly into the night ..... but if you must go ..go hard .

I feel the same way. I don’t have the strength to live but the thought of non-existence scares me too much. I wish I could die in my sleep.

You did not retreat because of that. It was because of the driver licence pill.

But now I have to go back home like an idiot and face them.

Or you can go and hit the gym brutally instead.

I feel the same way. I don’t have the strength to live but the thought of non-existence scares me too much. I wish I could die in my sleep.

You know that even if your an atheist ... there is always the possibility that when youll die you suddenly wake up in other realm or existence - reliving that shit allover agian ... i mean ..it happen to you once , wont you agree ?

I mean think about it everyone here didnt existed untill they did ..maybe the state of non existence - cant exist ... you say " when you sleep you fade into nothingness" .. but its not true ..you dont know that you are sleeping ..only if you dream , so maybe by deafult we can always exist in that way or another ...

Last edited:
That's what keeps me alive

just do drugs before you do it. inb4 "hurr durr drugs r bad for you" doesn't matter if you are about to die anyways. Do some heroin and then just lean off the bridge until you fall off when you doze off.

just do drugs before you do it. inb4 "hurr durr drugs r bad for you" doesn't matter if you are about to die anyways. Do some heroin and then just lean off the bridge until you fall off when you doze off.
Drugs are against my moral compass and I've never had any desire to do them. Doing drugs before sui for me would be the equivilant of doing some homosexual shit before sui. I view it as morally reprehensible and I find even the thought of doing it disgusting so why engage in that just because I am gonna die?

Drugs are against my moral compass and I've never had any desire to do them. Doing drugs before sui for me would be the equivilant of doing some homosexual shit before sui. I view it as morally reprehensible and I find even the thought of doing it disgusting so why engage in that just because I am gonna die?

They immoral to you becouse you were brainwashed that they are illigal

Or they are immoral to you for some other reason

That a big diffrence

if you can't do it sober you should just do it high or at least very drunk. If you legit want to die you should do everything you can to make you more comfortable for it/ensure you will actually do it.

They immoral to you becouse you were brainwashed that they are illigal

Or they are immoral to you for some other reason

That a big diffrence
I disagree, even if all drugs were legalised I'd have no interest in trying any
if you can't do it sober you should just do it high or at least very drunk. If you legit want to die you should do everything you can to make you more comfortable for it/ensure you will actually do it.
That makes sense

Damn i remember you were optimistic just yesterday

makes no sense. whatever we do, we do to feel happy. drugs allow you to "cheat" and feel happy without having to strive to do what our slavemaster, our genetics, tell us to do. it seems more pathetic to give into it, if anything.

remember the alternative buddy boyo

makes no sense. whatever we do, we do to feel happy. drugs allow you to "cheat" and feel happy without having to strive to do what our slavemaster, our genetics, tell us to do. it seems more pathetic to give into it, if anything.
That just seems hedonistic to me. Happiness isn't my primary concern, sticking to my morals as best I can is. Yes, I have strayed sometimes and I have made mistakes but that doesn't mean I shouldn't keep trying to be good

just learn bushido bro

Get some good copes and dont try to kill yourself. If suicide was easy, most of our ancestors would have done it during very tough times and we wouldnt even be here. Self-preservation is one of our strongest instincts, never underestimate it.

That just seems hedonistic to me. Happiness isn't my primary concern, sticking to my morals as best I can is. Yes, I have strayed sometimes and I have made mistakes but that doesn't mean I shouldn't keep trying to be good
no one really cares about some pathetic human made concept such as their "morals" when it comes down to it, as long as they think they have something of worth to gain. our biological impulses outweigh everything. we are akin to a bunch of mice inside a cage whom are given treats when we act the way our masters want us to, and punished when we do not. drugs are the way to suppress this, to an extent.

also, everyone lives to feel happy. you say you want to kill yourself because you feel unhappy. you may wish that it were not the case, but it is the same with everyone. you are just too proud to see reality for what it is, and suffer for it. there is no meaning in life beyond feeling happy until you die.

no one really cares about some pathetic human made concept such as their "morals" when it comes down to it. our biological impulses outweigh everything. we are akin to a bunch of mice inside a cage whom are given treats when we act the way our masters want us to, and punished when we do not. drugs are the way to suppress this, to an extent.
Morals are biological in the sense that immorality usually results in negative biological consequences. There's countless examples of this, like how promiscuity absolutely ruins women psychologically

The only place where I don’t feel the call of the void is a cigar lounge near my college dorm. Yeah, I know, cigars are boomer shit, whatever. It helps me.

It’s a bunch of vaguely misogynistic old men who don’t really care for their wives or kids that much and don’t realize how blackpilled they really are. Plus, they’re all rich, so sometimes they give you free shit, and they don’t care that my face looks like it was slammed in a car door. It’s completely different from everywhere else in that way.

Plus, cigars and cigarettes (idk if it’s against your morals like harder drugs are) are a great way to relax. Smoke a heavy cigar or a half pack of cigs before you jump and the nicotine woozy will hit your brain and make it easier.

I don’t want you to die, and I hope you don’t do it. Hopefully you’ll find a place of temporary solace like I did. But if you don’t... just smoke before hand.

Morals are biological in the sense that immorality usually results in negative biological consequences. There's countless examples of this, like how promiscuity absolutely ruins women psychologically
i don't know what sort of morals you are referring to, but most people consider selfish, manipulative and callous people to be "immoral". yet, being such a person is the recipe for success in every area in this life. females are more strongly attracted to such people, they're more loved, people see them as leaders, etc.

Drugs cant make you happy JFL.
the feeling of happiness is caused by specific chemicals in our brain. drugs release these, and so they force you to be happy.

the feeling of happiness is caused by specific chemicals in our brain. drugs release these, and so they force you to be happy.

True happiness cant only be achieved by satisfying your biological imperatives. Drugs can try to mimic the sensation, but our brains would eventually start growing immune to the effects, leading to over dosage and most probably death.Not a bad way to go. Beats jumping off a bridge.

Do
i don't know what sort of morals you are referring to, but most people consider selfish, manipulative and callous people to be "immoral". yet, being such a person is the recipe for success in every area in this life. females are more strongly attracted to such people, they're more loved, people see them as leaders, etc.

You mean dopamine ... but its a fake happiness.. he want to feel like he achivied something in his life ..he want a validation from a female , from society that he ..he his worthy .. but its base on genetics ..very harsh ..very tragic

Those negative attributes only thrive in unnatural and calculated corrupt settings. If people weren't denying the natural state of things due to israeli influence then those features wouldn't succeed. The success of manipulators and selfish people is a testament to nation wide sabotage via unethical interpolation and not our instinctual need to do the right thing..it's why everyone, even normies, are miserable
True happiness cant only be achieved by satisfying your biological imperatives.

True happiness cant only be achieved by satisfying your biological imperatives. Drugs can try to mimic the sensation, but our brains would eventually start growing immune to the effects, leading to over dosage and most probably death.Not a bad way to go. Beats jumping off a bridge.
you grow tolerant to everything in life, including but not limited to sexual attention and intimay. satisfying those urges is nothing different than sticking a needle in your arm in that it makes you happy for a temporary period of time, but then it wears off, and you start seeking your next fix of it, in a stronger way. everyone may as just well skip the bullshit and go for drugs, because the feeling of happiness and attachment is as fleeting and temporary as being drunk.
Those negative attributes only thrive in unnatural and calculated corrupt settings. If people weren't denying the natural state of things due to israeli influence then those features wouldn't succeed. The success of manipulators and selfish people is a testament to nation wide sabotage via unethical interpolation and not our instinctual need to do the right thing..it's why everyone, even normies, are miserable
do you really mean to tell me that some retarded softie would would thrive better in the jungle? would be a better leader over some tribe? it's not at all about society, this is how we've evolved.

Do

You mean dopamine ... but its a fake happiness.. he want to feel like he achivied something in his life ..he want a validation from a female , from society that he ..he his worthy .. but its base on genetics ..very harsh ..very tragic
the chemicals are released in your brain, that makes it "real" happiness. the fact that you are bypassing the male impulse to worship females, being able to figure out the secret to feel happy and content without slaving away for a whiff of pussy should make you happier than giving into your nature and being a glorified drone. male nature is why females have such power over society nowadays.

If legality isn't one of your concerns, I hope you don't drink alcohol as well. :)
I don't. I have a few instances in the past and I hate myself for it, but I fully consider alcohol degenerate as well
do you really mean to tell me that some retarded softie would would thrive better in the jungle? would be a better leader over some tribe? it's not at all about society, this is how we've evolved.
I am not talking about the jungle, you missed the point completely. I am talking about mass societal indoctrination that has encouraged people to reject all that is natural- gender roles, heterosexuality, monogamy, creating an unnatural social dynamic in which women try to behave like men, and trannies are given the right to flash innocent children in libraries. We are in unnatural circumstances that have been maneuvered into making immorality thrive but only because the end goal of the people doing this is for society to crash and burn, which is exactly what the consequences of this immorality will be long term.

Last edited:
Look at mynk
you grow tolerant to everything in life, including but not limited to sexual attention and intimay. satisfying those urges is nothing different than sticking a needle in your arm in that it makes you happy for a temporary period of time, but then it wears off, and you start seeking your next fix of it, in a stronger way. everyone may as just well skip the bullshit and go for drugs, because the feeling of happiness and attachment is as fleeting and temporary as being drunk.

the chemicals are released in your brain, that makes it "real" happiness. the fact that you are bypassing the male impulse to worship females, being able to figure out the secret to feel happy and content without slaving away for a whiff of pussy should make you happier than giving into your nature and being a glorified drone. male nature is why females have such power over society nowadays.
No its not , im sorry to tell you ... you cant fake happiness .. you cant ! . Period .. the sense of achivement is the greatest thing a human male can experience ... " she like me for me " .... " i did it cuz im the best " ... those are true moments of happynes

You get dopamine rush while you fucking a hooker ..but youe not happt .. why ? .. becouse you know its fake .. its a fraud .. i get dopamine rush while i masfrubating .. but i feel teribale ..its pathetic ...dont give me it all chemicals

Look at mynk

No its not , im sorry to tell you ... you cant fake happiness .. you cant ! . Period .. the sense of achivement is the greatest thing a human male can experience ... " she like me for me " .... " i did it cuz im the best " ... those are true moments of happynes

You get dopamine rush while you fucking a hooker ..but youe not happt .. why ? .. becouse you know its fake .. its a fraud .. i get dopamine rush while i masfrubating .. but i feel teribale ..its pathetic ...dont give me it all chemicals
yes, happiness isn't caused by chemicals because it's not like we're a bunch of glorified apes, we're instead a bunch of angels with different souls as unique as snowflakes. lol

Drugs might be a good cope, but can never come close to the real thing. If it did, most guys would be doing drugs, not lining up to betabux old hags. Our instincts programmed by natural selection were evolved over millions of years. We cant shake them off nor can we pretend we can cheat ourselves into being truly happy.

Look at mynk

The formatting of this post is an abortion to forums everywhere.

And yes, you can fake happiness. When I’m 3 cigars deep in a lounge or I’m chain smoking a pack of cigs in an alley, I feel good. Doesn’t matter that it’s an illusion and that I’m actually some ugly fuck that society will never accept. I feel good because of the nicotine pouring into me and the fact that I just feel like I go from a 3/10 to a 3.5/10 with a cig or cigar in my hand.

The happiness is “fake” in the sense that it’s fleeting and dies the second the nicotine fades away and I flick the cigs out and leave my cigar in the ashtray. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t feel the happiness, just that it’s nudged along by my physiological response to tobacco.

The formatting of this post is an abortion to forums everywhere.

And yes, you can fake happiness. When I’m 3 cigars deep in a lounge or I’m chain smoking a pack of cigs in an alley, I feel good. Doesn’t matter that it’s an illusion and that I’m actually some ugly fuck that society will never accept. I feel good because of the nicotine pouring into me and the fact that I just feel like I go from a 3/10 to a 3.5/10 with a cig or cigar in my hand.

The happiness is “fake” in the sense that it’s fleeting and dies the second the nicotine fades away and I flick the cigs out and leave my cigar in the ashtray. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t feel the happiness, just that it’s nudged along by my physiological response to tobacco.

Thats just your brain coping. Because we're ugly, we've been forced to search happiness elsewhere. I feel happy when i play vidya, but iam not delusional about my situation. If you believe jacking off to porn/fkin a sex doll is the same as actually fucking a girl (both might have the same chemical response but highly varied in perception), then youre no different to coping Mgtows.

A human male is fighter , he live for thrill of achiving something in his life .. hes bilogical purpse is to defend and protect his female and child . How ?

By hunt ! ..when people take hunting from a man .. he is no longer feel needed . And post on incel.co

Its logical how cant you see this

A human male is fighter , he live for thrill of achiving something in his life .. hes bilogical purpse is to defend and protect his female and child . How ?

By hunt ! ..when people take hunting from a man .. he is no longer feel needed .

Nigga, wtf are you even tryna say?

Lol. Hes saying you need to go out there and hunt some bitches. Just huntmax bro.

THAT’S what I’ve been missing! I haven’t been killing enough deer to have enough redneck clout to purchase one used foid pussy! Now that I’ve learned all the secrets of the huntmax, I can go ascend! Thanks, inkwel!

Kek. But what he really meant i think was men are protectors. And you wont feel like a man unless you get a female and become her protector because of biology. In other words, you will never feel truly satisfied until you fit into this basic biological framework.

THAT’S what I’ve been missing! I haven’t been killing enough deer to have enough redneck clout to purchase one used foid pussy! Now that I’ve learned all the secrets of the huntmax, I can go ascend! Thanks, inkwel!

No you fools , you cant hunt ..you dont have reason to hunt becouae no female wants you ..also all females have their own resources ..therefor you feel obselete to society .. that i what meant

Yeah, this. That’s why I just wish I was never even born. Completely avoid all of this bullshit that I’m now forced to deal with. I never asked to be brought into this world.

Yeah, this. That’s why I just wish I was never even born. Completely avoid all of this bullshit that I’m now forced to deal with. I never asked to be brought into this world.

I don’t want to be alive but I don’t want to not be alive hard enough to justify choosing to stop my own existence. I’m getting better though, one day at a time. Getting back to regular therapy helped me a ton. I can’t avoid the bullshit, but I can cope with it better.

No you fools , you cant hunt ..you dont have reason to hunt becouae no female wants you ..also all females have their own resources ..therefor you feel obselete to society .. that i what meant

There is some truth to this. Letting women into the work force was a great mistake.

As a drugcel let me tell you, drugs are good! Do drugs, don't rope.