Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too much of a pussy to kill myself

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
Biology is the reason inceldom exists. quit coping
Have to agree with this. The blackpill is strong with this one. If you are genetic trash your evolutionary purpose is already over. Might as well cope as hard as you can.

God is the One who keeps me from roping

OP, I feel the exact same way. I think about suicide every day. I’ll tell you this much: if there was an easy method, half of us (incels) wouldn’t be around.

Have to agree with this. The blackpill is strong with this one. If you are genetic trash your evolutionary purpose is already over. Might as well cope as hard as you can.
That's such cringe. The whole reason looks and primitive aspects have such a big impact is because of promiscuity. Yes it's a biological thing- how the negative sides of biology are amplified under degen circumstances which you help perpetuate
God is the One who keeps me from roping

Here is a blackpill for you... there is no god. God is cope.
Interesting how there seems to be a correlation with you not believing in God and also being a zombified coombrain hedonist with no moral compass

Make sure to rent a van boi

See you tomorrow

Morals are made from religion and god isn’t real.
Morality is part of human evolution. It's how we got here in the first place. Morality is just a consequence of the great apes' brain. Everything we do is for survival. Once those imperatives for survival are fulfilled and gone, there's no need for god or anything to try and explain the unknown such as 'morality' and society starts sitting in it's own shit, in hedonism, no self-introspection.
But the thing about morals is that only humans have them. You can try and teach an animal to have morality but its instinct only focus on getting the reward in exchange of becoming perceived as'moral' but yet humans still worship animals like they're like humans. Imagine being an animal and having no consciousness or awareness that your existence is worth more than inceldom.

Last edited:
Morality is part of human evolution. It's how we got here in the first place. Morality is just a consequence of the great apes' brain. Everything we do is for survival. Once those imperatives for survival are fulfilled and gone, there's no need for god or anything to try and explain the unknown such as 'morality' and society starts sitting in it's own shit, in hedonism, no self-introspection.
With technology human survival doesn't rely on society. Even if 99% of the world died tomorrow, there would still be enough humans on earth to guarantee the survival of our spices.

Biology is the reason inceldom exists. quit coping

Galaxy brain. Degeneracy is a small piece of a larger problem that is primarily the fact that we were FUCKED by the genetic lottery, whether it be because we're low-T, mentalcel in some form, or just fucking hideous.

Smh I just wanted to post about wanting to die and now atheist fags are having pseudo intellectual debates in my inbox :feelsseriously:

What the fuck bro didnt you make threads and replies about how we should look positive on life :giga: Don't kill yourself bro you are probably a youngcel you may still have a chance to ascend you should gymcelmaxx and lowinhibmaxx. It's not over yet dont let them win just find another cope i know its really really fucking shit these days but like you said try finding a reason or something positive in this dark world, people like you are a candle that lits it so dont blow it out. This may all sound cliche or cringe but i say this from my heart.

What the fuck bro didnt you make threads and replies about how we should look positive on life :giga: Don't kill yourself bro you are probably a youngcel you may still have a chance to ascend you should gymcelmaxx and lowinhibmaxx. It's not over yet dont let them win just find another cope i know its really really fucking shit these days but like you said try finding a reason or something positive in this dark world, people like you are a candle that lits it so dont blow it out. This may all sound cliche or cringe but i say this from my heart.
I do try to be positive here because I think all the incels here are good people deserving of life, and I'd be crushed if any members tried to harm themselves. I do suppose you're right in that I need to try and apply the same line of thinking to my own actions

Thank you heaps for the kind words

Last edited:
I do try to be positive here because I think all the incels here are good people deserving of life, and I'd be crushed if any members tried to harm themselves. I do suppose you're right in that I need to try and apply the same line of thinking to my own actions

Thank you heaps for the kind words
Don't give up! While there is life there is hope. Even when it's totally over and hopeless, there is still a tiny sliver of hope.

I may be a pessimistic cunt but i would never kill myself, the World can suck my dick for all i care.