Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many cels here can't tell a chad from a non-chad.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
The mistake so many here seem to be making is assessing a guy's features one by one, ticking off boxes like jawline, hairline etc...

Being a chad is about more than just the sum of chaddy features. It's also about balance overall.

Is it gay if you can reliably recognize when a man is attractive?

The mistake so many here seem to be making is assessing a guy's features one by one, ticking off boxes like jawline, hairline etc...

Being a chad is about more than just the sum of chaddy features. It's also about balance overall.
High IQ

I fear all of our talk of Chad might turn certain cels into fags

Sometimes hard to draw the line between Chad and Chad lite

i judge by what i saw on the surface numbskull

No bro. We can recognize when a guy is ugly or a Chad. Its just logical sense.

Its only get if you find them attractive rather yhan just recognize their attractivness

if ppl here cant tell the difference between a normie and a chad then they are most likely a normie themselves
Theres nothing gay about saying a man is good looking. Theres a difference between saying a man is good looking and saying that you find a man attractive.

I admit that I usually can't tell just by looking at a man unless it's a GigaChad. I think this is normal for straight men; we're used to looking at foids' features rather than at our fellow men's features.

The giveaway to me is the way foids act around him; they behave astonishingly different around Chads compared to everyone else.

E83

Here's a guide, Kek.

Seriously though:
The problem is that masculine traits that appeal to men (Aesthetics) are very different than what appeals to foids (Handsomeness).

And it is not a whole package deal. Last I was on the metro I was raging. I was right next to a skinnyfat Chadlite with the worst posture, zero physique, zero conditioning. He wouldn't last a day in the wild but his perfect eyes, cheeks and jaw meant he was pulling around a Stacy. He was acting like a child too, throwing a tantrum and she was mothering him.

Filth.