Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR too demotivated to get an anime avi

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I'm too lazy to click open pixiv and start hunting for a decent anime avi. The default "F" makes me look more like a braindead normie than the cultured man I am. There's nothing I can do however. I know it's never gonna happen. I'll be stuck to this NPC image forever. JFL I'm invisible not only to foids IRL but on incel forums as well :feelsrope:

Let me give you one
Lynn

Anime is gay.

Just get one, preferable not anmie

Great taste. Still end up choosing my own, though. The image I found is of the right size so I didn't even have to trim it.
Just get one, preferable not anmie
If not anime, the only choice left for me is a picture of rat or wombat. I don't own any so I have to steal someone else's pet rat pic just like I do for anime avis. Plus there's already more than enough rodentcels here and I don't want to confuse people.

Anime is gay.
It is the best cope out there tbhngl

Last edited:
You have a good one tbh

I'm too lazy to click open pixiv and start hunting for a decent anime avi. The default "F" makes me look more like a braindead normie than the cultured man I am. There's nothing I can do however. I know it's never gonna happen. I'll be stuck to this NPC image forever. JFL I'm invisible not only to foids IRL but on incel forums as well :feelsrope:
Ok GrAYcel

well now this does not make sense

How do I edit the post? I skipped all my classes in fear of corona chan and spent some time picking one. I can already feel the halo effect. It makes such a huge difference ngl
Press the edit button

Weebs should just end their pathetic existence

People who used to have ER or BlackopsIIcel as avatar now have foids as avatars... And they are animefoids just because they are not allowed to use 3D foids

cope, you can use any generic moeshit and get instant halo