Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too afraid to leave home

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
I have run out of supplies, like toilet paper and food, and I have been trying to go buy more for a few days. But I fear too much what I could see outside and in the store. I would go at night, but nothing is open then. Early morning is the best time, but they don't open that early any more and when they do, I procrastinate and fail to go out. I have too much fear to even take the rubbish out.

This is brutal. I also procrastinate on going out because I hate being outside, but I'm not quite at that level yet. Maybe I will be in several years.

hit the gym raise your testosterone levels or get a trt prescription and vit D. you will not fear no one but god.

I tend to go out at night. The supermarket here opens at 7 and closes at midnight most days. So like 11:30pm is very quiet and of course dark outside too which is nice ^^

Last edited:
I tend to go out at night. The supermarket here opens at 7 and closes at midnight most days. So like 11:30pm is very quiet and of course dark outside too which is nice ^^
here they close at 21, Sundays earlier

I've found with years of experience that early morning is when there is the least amount of young couples to be seen. Elderly share at morning is higher than at night/late evening. Just before closing Friday and Saturday I especially avoid like plague. Couples who are just about to become one (fuck) go buy condoms before it's too late etc.

smoke cigarettes. you will feel badass and not give a fuck.:feelzez:

I have run out of supplies, like toilet paper and food, and I have been trying to go buy more for a few days. But I fear too much what I could see outside and in the store. I would go at night, but nothing is open then. Early morning is the best time, but they don't open that early any more and when they do, I procrastinate and fail to go out. I have too much fear to even take the rubbish out.
are you a 4/10

edit never mind

hit the gym raise your testosterone levels or get a trt prescription and vit D. you will not fear no one but god.
I would be mogged to death at gym

Seeing hot chicks in yoga pants can be brutal.

I would be mogged to death at gym
no one cares about no one to mog etc. gym is ego free place esp if it's men only gym.
stop being a bitch and crying online it won't help

here they close at 21, Sundays earlier

I've found with years of experience that early morning is when there is the least amount of young couples to be seen. Elderly share at morning is higher than at night/late evening. Just before closing Friday and Saturday I especially avoid like plague. Couples who are just about to become one (fuck) go buy condoms before it's too late etc.

Plus partying young couples and stuff.

I like when things are quieter too. I don't like the attention and noise and chance of lary (aggressive, usually just verbally) people.

I can clear my head, think, etc. With no eyes on me really.

As for seeing others... I guess it does make me feel a bit lame when I see people with things I really want and don't have. Sometimes I'm more just happy for them but sometimes it can be tough.

stop being a pussy

Get a car and do online pickup or get food delivered to your house by door dash.

This is why I stopped cycling years ago - I couldn't leave without NTs denigrating me.

I've been denigrated at bus stops, crosswalks, in stores, sidewalks, et cetera...