Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tony Montana Bad Guy Speech

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW37AGZ0Pj0

I watched Scarface around a week ago and this scene was stuck in my head because of how relatable the speech was. He tells the people in the restaurant that they arent good people and they dont have the guts to be who they wanna be and that they always need a scapegoat/bad guy to blame everything for (nowadays its us bad inkwies) and that he always says the truth (also what we do). Obviously Tony Montana/Al Pacino mogs me into oblivion, but i still like the speech.

Brutal no reply pill

I need to kill myself

HES LITERALLY ME AM LITERALLY TONY MONTANA FORM THE HIT BOOMER MOVIE “SCARFACE”

Is that movie good though? never watched it

I remember the scene with The World Is Yours written on an airship...beautiful, flying lies

I remember the scene with The World Is Yours written on an airship...beautiful, flying lies
The world is yours worked for Al Pacino/Tony Montana because he is Chad

I would watch but I have bad attention

tonys wife is built for big manlet cock

victim complex normoids are annoying. theyre truly sociopathic af.

Manny was tallfag and Chad, but Tony Montana also had a Chad face + he was statusmaxxed and darktriadmaxxed
He did also fuck tonys sister but tony dark triad Maxxed and shot him so he mogs

He did also fuck tonys sister but tony dark triad Maxxed and shot him so he mogs
They were actually in love and planned to marry, but Tony couldnt be stopped. And Tony also warned him

They were actually in love and planned to marry, but Tony couldnt be stopped. And Tony also warned him
He deserved it tbf u dont fuck ur friends sister

Especially when hes a dark triad maxxed manlet psychopath he was basically begging to be shot

The world is yours worked for Al Pacino/Tony Montana because he is Chad
How is Al Pacino a chad lol. Today he’d be considered htn at very best. People talk all the time of how much a chad he is and I just don’t see it. I thinks it’s his status halo