Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tonight I saw five, yes FIVE men approach a chubby single mom at my gym

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it happened in intervals and she was wearing revealing clothes, stretching in a way to get attention.

and she got a lot of it.
if that isn't crazy enough, she works out at the same time the entire fire department shows up, and the orbit the fuck out of her for like an hour.

it's insane and she would probably get rated as 3/10 on this board.

women are high skilled experts at milking attention from men, christ

what's even more fucked up? she has to be like 35 yet i see guys who are early 20s hit on her

Men have no fucking self-respect. You won't see me raising someone else's kid, especially not after she was divorced. I'd rather raise my own flesh and blood, not some other man's offspring.

Last edited:
Juggernaut theory.

Men have no fucking self-respect. You on't see me raising someone else's kid, especially not after she was divorced. I'd rather raise my own flesh and blood, not some other man's offspring.

and if you say anything they'll turn on you

all you can do is keep your mouth shut

Men have no fucking self-respect. You on't see me raising someone else's kid, especially not after she was divorced. I'd rather raise my own flesh and blood, not some other man's offspring.

She was probably cute tbh