Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tomorrow this new girl will join my tram. What will happen?

UPDATE

This must be a nightmare. Girl has already fallen in love with the Chad, they are the whole time talking next to me. And i've detected they were LAUGHING about me. For her, I am the nerd and weird coworker. I hate her and hate the chad. Want to rope so hard wtfff.

And the worst is that a part of my brain keeps still a piece of hope that she will end up with me. I guess this is part of our biological nature, to prevent suicide.
Fucking brutal man but it was predictable she would fuck Chad eventually tho

I was once in s tram.

It was scary floating up the mountain

Omg this is getting beyond brutal. They are almost a couple now and everybody is gossiping about how they like each other and how they 're going to fuck soon. WAY WORSE THAN EXPECTED.

Did you buy her a ticket for the tram?

UPDATE

This must be a nightmare. Girl has already fallen in love with the Chad, they are the whole time talking next to me. And i've detected they were LAUGHING about me. For her, I am the nerd and weird coworker. I hate her and hate the chad. Want to rope so hard wtfff.

And the worst is that a part of my brain keeps still a piece of hope that she will end up with me. I guess this is part of our biological nature, to prevent suicide.
This is what happens when you're bluepilled