Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tom Cruise really is the god of looksmaxing and surgeryceling.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Tom_cruise.jpg

How much work do you think he's had done? Teeth obviously. Jaw implants, probably. Has he just maxed the fuck out on fillers, botox and expensive treatments, or has he had lots of stuff done involving a knife too?

This is what happens when a rich normie gets blackpilled.

His eyebrows look different and are closer to his eyes. His lips look different too. Stubblemaxxed. Hairmaxxed.

Jockcel said:
This is what happens when a rich normie gets blackpilled.

I think he was always pretty good looking. Had the basic parts. Great skin. 

tom-cruise-young.jpg

But being a gigachad for 30 years plus is just obscene. I remember reading a post by someone who claimed to have gone to school with him. And said he was an outcast and was bullied or something similar kek. Not sure how legit it was.

Watch him in the movie "Collateral". Body language, tone and overall charisma

Allday said:

that film was so good, the camerawork was really weird though

Allday said:

Collateral, Magnolia and Born On The 4th of July are his best performances. He's an average actor at best.

He was a good looking guy who surgerymaxxed, his ageing is showing up now though.

He's still a manlet too, but has the face, finance and status to slay.

little%20tom2.jpg

BlackPill47 said:
He was a good looking guy who surgerymaxxed, his ageing is showing up now though.

little%20tom2.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRXyyZVF29E&t=217s[/video]

He looks about 35. He's still a Chad. And will keep looksmaxing. Show me a better looking 55 year old. A lot of money and a lot of dedication. He's been pictured with world famous cosmetic surgeons. Not sure whether he wears makeup or not.

He looked a little old in Mission Impossible 5, which I seen on the big screen. He's probably surgerymaxed since then.

BlackPill47 said:
He looked a little old in Mission Impossible 5, which I seen on the big screen. He's probably surgerymaxed since then.

lol @ the manlet aid. Missed that. Yeah he looks rough at some points. But then that's true of everyone. Natural light can be a bitch. And fillers and botox and shit only lasts a few months.

I bet he has some insane charisma

I bet he got his insane charisma after the looksmaxing because his personality changed a lot

towncel said:
I bet he got his insane charisma after the looksmaxing because his personality changed a lot

I think Xenu gave him that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back