Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toilet is a mom at 13

The dude lolimaxxxes if he hadn't he'd be here like he should. Fucking stupid can't grow a beard tard

Bitch looks older than 13

Hurrr durrr she's literally a baby a literal fetus
Bitch looks older than 13
british white foids always look twice or triple their age because they start guzzling alcohol and chad cum from early childhood

This is to all who say bullshit like: "hurr foids only start sexual activity with 18, they're almost children with 17" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only retarded and ignorant Americans say this shit

but they are children, and the father is a pedophile
Tee hee
just wait till 35 to have kids and produce a subhuman

but they are children, and the father is a pedophile
Tee hee
just wait till 35 to have kids and produce a subhuman
I would say 20 is the perfect age for a girl to become a mom. Anything else is too late or too soon.

I thought about this too, this is the most healthy baby born in the last decade most likely. :feelswhat:
possibly due to less mutations in the parent. but either way zoomers are fucked.

Coomfuel, want JB on my lap right now :fuk:

It made me kek that he bailed the first 10 months :feelskek:

So this is the type of person foids fuck

Remember, if it's Chad, Age of Consent is irrelevant.

Anglo women age horrendously, especially on an american diet :feelsUnreal:
yup they all letthemselves go after 35 when they settle with the beta provider cuck

Talk about being deprived of the natural order

I want to deflower a 13 yo stacy foid :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Why do teen dads always look like they just finished wandering around the forest?
This is why it is a "red flag" for a man to still be a virgin in his 20's. Foids are such loose whores, that if you haven't fucked one by the age of 25, you are a social failure.

Last edited:
Bitch got aids

my mom was 16/17 when she had me ngl. I feel like this is the natural time when humans start having kids and its just a modern thing to push having kids much later in life.

He's just 15
When I was 15 I was sexless hugless virgin. :feelsdevil: it be better if he was like me so I wouldn't be lonely :cryfeels: my shining white light will do what is necessary:bigbrain:

Dude.. Aretha Franklin "The Queen of Soul" first became pregnant at the age of 12, and in 1955 gave birth to her first child, named Clarence. Probably from 10-12 she ride CC, moving forward She then had another child when she was 14-years-old by Edward Jordan - who her brother called him a 'player.' after a while they divorced :feelsclown:.

71lNwih9SyL SL1425

Dude.. Aretha Franklin "The Queen of Soul" first became pregnant at the age of 12, and in 1955 gave birth to her first child, named Clarence. Probably from 10-12 she ride CC, moving forward She then had another child when she was 14-years-old by Edward Jordan - who her brother called him a 'player.' after a while they divorced :feelsclown:.

View attachment 515138
Absolutely disgusting. :feelspuke: Not old enough to find New Zealand on the world map, but already fucking like rabbits.

Foids fucking disgust me. They're only good for fucking, nothing else. It comes so easily to them. They're far more instinctual than men.

Absolutely disgusting. :feelspuke: Not old enough to find New Zealand on the world map, but already fucking like rabbits.

Foids fucking disgust me. They're only good for fucking, nothing else. It comes so easily to them. They're far more instinctual than men.
Don 35f40e 911829

Hurrr durrr she's literally a baby a literal fetus

british white foids always look twice or triple their age because they start guzzling alcohol and chad cum from early childhood
Facts

i want off this ride

I want to deflower a 13 yo stacy foid :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Most girls lose it earlier than 13.
Most girls lose it earlier than 13.
I meant 16, I haven't been looking while typing like an idiot, but you get the point. I wouldn't be surprised if 13-14 was now the average age of them losing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back