Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today we learned that incels hate each other and don't like to see other incels get laid

Incel who got laid here called “fakecel” ppl dont understand that fucking 1-2 times in your life time wont change a shit

Didn't know you were a fellow pedocel. Being pedo makes you beyond negative NT it's so fucking hard to connect with anybody even other incels.

Yeah it's stupid AF, incels making fun of other incels or calling them ugly.

It's like the incel community turned into a competition for who is the most fucked up.

Instead of congratulating (and removing) guys who escape incel dom, they get attacked

Kinda backwards..

I am happy for everyone who escapes

I respact pedocels like @Akarin who claim it by pride,this is not subreddit so stop being cucks,pedocels arent rare at all

Meh the incel community even just tags pedocels as degenerate scum as well. Being pedo in the west is beyond suicide fuel though. All the little sluts parading around 75% naked, and then as a male if you even bat an eye people think you're a monster.

Incel who got laid here called “fakecel” ppl dont understand that fucking 1-2 times in your life time wont change a shit

Typical normie cuck tears tier post.
Fuck off, you have been validated and thus you aren't an incel.

Meh the incel community even just tags pedocels as degenerate scum as well. Being pedo in the west is beyond suicide fuel though. All the little sluts parading around 75% naked, and then as a male if you even bat an eye people think you're a monster.
What if Chad was a pedophile?

that's what they want us to do. divide within and destroy! fuck them bullies and cucktears

Can someone fill me in on what happened?

Pedophile = bullet in head
Hebephile = correct

Who doesn't hate ugly? I would gladly throw all of you under a bus just to escape to a civillised country, let alone get a nice gf. Fucking lol @ subhumans.

itsover shouldnt have been banned, he made an informative post that was designed to help incels, wasn't just bragging

6/10 white guy goes to asia and gets laid

water is wet

Who doesn't hate ugly? I would gladly throw all of you under a bus just to escape to a civillised country, let alone get a nice gf. Fucking lol @ subhumans.

Lol kill yourself.

itsover shouldnt have been banned, he made an informative post that was designed to help incels, wasn't just bragging
that whole post was look at me i fucked 10 girls because im white.

Why would I want to see someone succeed while I'm rotting?
"congrats so happy 4 u!!!! i'm just gonna rot here while you enjoy life but maybe one day I'll succeed too :') I just need to improve my personality"

Fuck. Off. If you succeed, stop fucking posting. We don't need to hear your success, it does jackshit and only makes us feel worse.

The only common goal we have is opposing female power. The guys that get sex and validation are not helping that. When it comes to getting a GF, it's every man for himself. If you can't accept that, then just lol...

"congrats so happy 4 u!!!! i'm just gonna rot here while you enjoy life but maybe one day I'll succeed too :') I just need to improve my personality"

Fuck. Off. If you succeed, stop fucking posting. We don't need to hear your success, it does jackshit and only makes us feel worse.
Yeah, pretty much

Me too plox

Just check the thread from itsover about thailand. There was a bastard who didnt believe him that he could fuck girls for free and he was kinda jealous. @mylifeistrash @itsOVER

The only common goal we have is opposing female power. The guys that get sex and validation are not helping that. When it comes to getting a GF, it's every man for himself. If you can't accept that, then just lol...
this
RArHe.gif

I respact pedocels like @Akarin who claim it by pride,this is not subreddit so stop being cucks,pedocels arent rare at all
I don't even get why an incel would pedo shame. The reason people hate pedos is because it is believed to make the victim feel bad. People never give af about incel suffering so why should incels give af about femoid suffering? The desire to virtue signal as being a good guy is a strongly seated one.

I don't even get why an incel would pedo shame. The reason people hate pedos is because it is believed to make the victim feel bad. People never give af about incel suffering so why should incels give af about femoid suffering? The desire to virtue signal as being a good guy is a strongly seated one.
Even among incels we have virtue signalers.

Just know I'm a man on a mission to spread the black pill. Don't do anything that would stop me. Please just support me. You'll know it when you see it.
Just saw it was for Facade but what's your action plan?

Just know I'm a man on a mission to spread the black pill. Don't do anything that would stop me. Please just support me. You'll know it when you see it.
Just saw it was for Facade but what's your action plan?

itsover was trash. Glad if he is gone now.

That depends if you a real pedo or just like teenage girls

That depends if you a real pedo or just like teenage girls
Why does it depend? A femoid's wellbeing matters more before a certain age?

Why does it depend? A femoid's wellbeing matters more before a certain age?
It's not about femoids wellbeing it's because it's unnatural to be attracted to a girl that's not developed

It's like the incel community turned into a competition for who is the most fucked up.

Instead of congratulating (and removing) guys who escape incel dom, they get attacked

Kinda backwards..
this

only a total retard would think being incel is some sort of honor

Most pedos prey on little boys though. Thoughts?
Fair enough but I think we mostly have straight pedos here since we are incel from wanting but not getting females.

Agreed. I'd argue the bragging rules should be modified, but it's likely an unpopular opinion.

Fair enough but I think we mostly have straight pedos here since we are incel from wanting but not getting females.

Not gonna lie, pedos disturb me because I actually do place value on the concept of consent. (My chosen philosophy to identify with on this forum -- Antinatalism -- is predicated in part on the primacy of consent and autonomy) So anything that subverts consent -- e.g., rape and prepubescent pedo behavior -- I reflexively moralfag on. That said, ephebophilia is almost certainly a normal (read population average) attraction in humans universally. Prepubescent pedophilia is a different entity altogether tho.. much rarer in general, more stigmatized across different societies.. I'd argue for good reason (the aforementioned)