Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost revoked my ultimate gentleman card today

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Even after previously making a stand against the demonically possessed subhumans at my college, they have now amplified and continued their harassment, and now are bringing other people in. Today, I was about to revoke my gentleman card, and show them that when a true gentleman snaps, the devil shivers. Does anyone else get treated like a piece of crap by incels in denial?

More times than I can count.

Worst post ever

What were they doing? Was it personal, or were they just mogging you?

I remember my time in college. First couple years were rough, but they evened out after that.

Even after previously making a stand against the demonically possessed subhumans at my college, they have now amplified and continued their harassment, and now are bringing other people in. Today, I was about to revoke my gentleman card, and show them that when a true gentleman snaps, the devil shivers. Does anyone else get treated like a piece of crap by incels in denial?
I get along with incels in denial but not when I start taking about about controversial topics such as feminism, modern dating, hypergamy, and the bluepill/redpill

I get along with incels in denial but not when I start taking about about controversial topics such as feminism, modern dating, hypergamy, and the bluepill/redpill
I envy you

Should've done it nigga

Yep. I always got picked on by low tier normies .