Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today we learned that incels hate each other and don't like to see other incels get laid

Not gonna lie, pedos disturb me because I actually do place value on the concept of consent. (My chosen philosophy to identify with on this forum -- Antinatalism -- is predicated in part on the primacy of consent and autonomy) So anything that subverts consent -- e.g., rape and prepubescent pedo behavior -- I reflexively moralfag on. That said, ephebophilia is almost certainly a normal (read population average) attraction in humans universally. Prepubescent pedophilia is a different entity altogether tho.. much rarer in general, more stigmatized across different societies.. I'd argue for good reason (the aforementioned)
I can see the logic but the notion that a child is unable to consent is in fact a normie juridical construct. I believe a child could consent to sexual games like playing little doctor or something. This idea always immediately gets brushed away by normies and feminists and they are not even open to debate as the status quo is totally perfect for them. I'm convinced the PTSD that child sex victims experience has a lot more to do with how adults react with utter shock and panic, the threat of violence, etc than the actual sex which a covered up study showed kids mostly find silly, weird and pointless but nothing really more.

I can see the logic but the notion that a child is unable to consent is in fact a normie juridical construct. I believe a child could consent to sexual games like playing little doctor or something. This idea always immediately gets brushed away by normies and feminists and they are not even open to debate as the status quo is totally perfect for them. I'm convinced the PTSD that child sex victims experience has a lot more to do with how adults react with utter shock and panic, the threat of violence, etc than the actual sex which a covered up study showed kids mostly find silly, weird and pointless but nothing really more.

Perhaps one may obtain assent from a child, but consent? Hm. Less sturdy territory. I think there is a valid argument to be made about what consent means when there is a huge power disparity like the ones you'd find between an adult and a child (or any other population deemed situationally vulnerable, such as prisoners in medical research, etc).

Fair point on the origins of child-sexual-assault-associated PTSD. Like most emotions, it is almost certainly dependent on the norms of the host society, as you suggested (e.g., cross-cultural examples of ritualistic routine pederasty in spoiler). This has actually been argued as a rationale for not considering pedophilia as a paraphilia/mental disorder.

Among the Etoro of New Guinea, from about age 10 years, boys would have regular oral sex with older men, swallowing their semen to facilitate growth (Bauserman, 1997). Among the neighboring Kaluli, when a boy reached age 10 or 11, his father would select a man to inseminate him for a period of months to years. In addition, ceremonial hunting lodges would be organized where boys could voluntarily form relationships with men who would have sexual relations with them (Bauserman, 1997).

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9351/24582c57424cc10fa5465a1cbc2abd3110ae.pdf

Glad to not be an Etoro/Kaluli tho tbh

incels shouldn't brag or even talk about getting laid on here

So a guy who posts helpful and lifefuel threads get's banned, even though he had to spend thousands to travel just to bang subhuman girls.

Wow, some of you need to have a word with yourselves, embarrassing.