Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels Are Now Transitioning Into Women to Get Laid

They started to become gay to get laid and now this

Hahahaha that’s hilarious

this just further proves the blackpill, i've seen actual ogres be trans and get more dick than they'd get pussy, absolutely brutal, even female to male trannies get more interest imply cause of them possessing a pussy, times are rough.

It works if you're the .00001% that can pass and not be hideous.

It works if you're the .00001% that can pass and not be hideous.
I can count the number of "passing" trannies I've seen online on one hand and even then their voice gives it away.
You simply can't fight biology and win.

I can count the number of "passing" trannies I've seen online on one hand and even then their voice gives it away.
You simply can't fight biology and win.
True, but if you're dying alone anyway, I can't blame desperate men for trying to win that lottery.

Classic Incel-to-tranny pipeline. I heard multiple times "I cannot get any women, so I became one".

Problem is: They will never become a proper women. Straight men will never want to fuck trannies.

Classic Incel-to-tranny pipeline. I heard multiple times "I cannot get any women, so I became one".

Problem is: They will never become a proper women. Straight men will never want to fuck trannies.
It's not just faggots.

Going trans has helped them fuck women.

Just become a cheap mockery of a foid theory.

I would never do this and I hate when incels feel it's a good idea

it's basically looksmaxxing with the added step of becoming a faggot