Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today was one of the worst days in my life

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive didnt Sleep because i got extreme pain due to a bad tooth Inflammation, so i wanted to go to a Dentist, but on the way i got again These fucking heart races and ryhtm disorder, so i was driven to the Hospital instead to the Dentist

in the Hospital ive told them About my tooth inflammtion and that i wasnt able to go to the Dentist because of my heart rhystm disorder "tachycardia"

so they putted me into the waiting room for over 30 minutes, while i had extreme tooth pain, all the Situation pissed me so much because originally ive only wanted to go to the Dentist!!!

I suffer somehow from tourette, but normally only in rare cases in a subtle way, but this morning i was sceaming as loud as i could in the waiting room, Looking like a fucking Psycho

Ive didnt knew why i was forced to scream, i just had this disgusting pressure in me

Ive screamed again 4-6 times in the Treatment room, where they checked my blood Levels, ECG

then after a while the doctor finally arrived and told me that i dont Need to fear the heart rhytm disorder (despite the fact that it makes my life unliveable), ive already had a catheter aplation because of it, but it didnt helped, so he said that i just have a normal-harmless tachcardia

Then the psychlogical doctor came in and gave me some meds to get out this obsessive compulsive disorder or better known as tourette

Now im scared, because this whole Scenario triggered me so much, im scared to scream everytime now when i enter a medical facility to scream loud

I suffer from cardiophobia, but unlike most people who have this i have a real heart rhytm disorder, my pulse is often to high along with uneven heartbeats/heart stumbles

this prevents me from going to the endocrinologist etc.

and it finally prevented me from going to the Dentist this morning :(

Hope you get better bro. this cruel world was not made for us genetic scum...

Harsh dude. Tourettes is bloody hilarious when I see/hear people with it bad. I can't help but crack up laughing.

Doctors are fucking heartless bastards, also arrogant and incredible idiots at times. Fucking hate them. Fuck, I hate everybody.

Hope it gets better man. I have no idea why anyone here would believe in something called "god". We never wronged anyone did we?

I pity your poor soul.
You don't deserve this.
Nobody of us does.
Hopefully the meds help, getter better bro

With all that shit going on along with the big thing you’ve alluded to, you should be Dougcel tbh. Your existence is literally a -cel one even with non-romantic stuff.

Such things only happens to men.

Harsh dude. Tourettes is bloody hilarious when I see/hear people with it bad. I can't help but crack up laughing.
What is the point of laughing when someone has a condition? I never understood why so many people are such assholes

Really sorry OP, I hope you feel better soon.

What is the point of laughing when someone has a condition? I never understood why so many people are such assholes
Cos sometimes it's so funny that there's no way to hold it back. I was sat in a cinema 2 seats from a guy with touretts one time and he just couldn't stop making funny noises all through the trailers and film. I was in stitches trying not to let it show which just made it even more funny tbh.