Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today November 7th, 2022 incels.is celebrates our 5 year anniversary online!

Rassisten

Rassisten

I am everywhere.
★★★★★
Thank you all my blessed and based incel sausages for the privilege of being your new admin this past contentious and transitory year. :feelzez:

We have successfully made it through to the other side and if God wills it we shall continue to thrive!! :panties:

Thank you my burnt incel sausages of my grand moderation team which I have mostly put together myself with a bit of help and the grand idea to make the team much larger from my wonderful co-admin the biggest and blackest incel sausage of them all the @Master of disaster himself Lamarcus “Notorious” B.I.G Smalls! :feelskek:

That said give yourselves a hand hard working burnt ones! :feelsthink:

@Komesarj The hardworking komesausage. :feelsclown:
@Robtical Robotical- dead or alive IT infiltrator you’re coming with me! :feelsbaton:
@Dregster The snarling, vicious and nasty dreggly bear for performing his mod duties despite my basically forcing him into the role. :society:
@PPEcel The richest chinkcel in all the land PPEcel who proved to be far more useful than I’d ever suspect he could be. :feelsthink:
@SlayerSlayer a good yakuza chinkcel to have on board :feelsohgod:
@Caesarcel extremely loyal pizza themed currycel :feelsokman:
@MarquisDeSade crowd favorite homeless Mad Max end of the world apocalyptic Cel :feelsdevil:
@TheProphetMuscle- loyal toadie and fellow Joey’s World Tour fan Woo! Woo!! Woo!!! :ahegao:
@The Enforcer- an ancient secret former but still legendary incel sausage on a new moniker and a very effective mod to boot! :feelsahh:

Thank you the long gone but not forgotten incel sausage and former public admin SergeantIncel for believing in me and accepting my application to become a moderator on his and @Master’s grand incel super sausage site to begin with! Yay!! :feelsahh:

Special thanks to Eradicator, nice_try, based_meme and incel_golem for constantly calling me out for my dumb shit and even things that weren’t necessarily dumb but that which we just had disagreements on as challenging authority ie in this case me not only helps the site become better but hopefully makes me a better admin over time as well. :feelsclown:

And lastly thank you to my loyal toadies @TheProphetMuscle @PLA1092 and @Sheogorath a.k.a Wizard32 “Black Jiggaboo” for supporting me on absolutely every decision I ever made no matter how fucking stupid, disasterous or downright idiotic it was as I gradually kind of figured out how to better perform this job of the co-admin role. :feelsokman:

Special thanks to @iamjustdreaming for letting bygones be bygones and making his glorious long overdue return to the site and teaching the youngcels what good music is. :hax:

View: https://youtu.be/zQ7cX8MT0KE

Last edited:
despite the multiple attempts by bluepillers and normies to take us down we have always thrived

5 years of loneliness :cryfeels:

:feelsLightsaber:Let's fucking go!!!:feelsLightsaber:

we are going to steal the moon

Thank you all my blessed and based incel sausages for the privilege of being your new admin this past contentious and transitory year. :feelzez:
All praise and thanks to @Fat Link :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Of course.
The hardworking komesausage.
Occultmaxxed fakecel, can summon a succubus to seduce him. Contender for favorite mod, only edged out by Kaisercel.
The snarling, vicious and nasty dreggly bear for performing his mod duties despite my basically forcing him into the role.
Cartelmaxxed Chad. Gets pussy thrown to him at the local favela.
The richest chinkcel in all the land PPEcel who proved to be far more useful than I’d ever suspect he could be.
Statusmaxxed and fucks more attractive women than anyone here could ever hope to.
Caesarcel extremely loyal pizza themed currycel
Jordan Barrett look-alike.
Special thanks to Eradicator, nice_try, based_meme and incel_golem for constantly calling me out for my dumb shit and even things that weren’t necessarily dumb but that which we just had disagreements on as challenging authority ie in this case me not only helps the site become better but hopefully makes me a better admin over time as well. :feelsclown:
What happened to @based_meme ?
Robtical- dead or alive IT infiltrator you’re coming with me!
Slayerslayer a good yakuza chick to have on board
MarquisDeSade crowd favorite homeless Mad Max end of the world apocalyptic Cel
TheProphetMuscle- loyal toadie and fellow Joey’s World Tour fan Woo! Woo!! Woo!!!
The Enforcer- an ancient secret former but still legendary incel sausage on a new moniker and a very effective mod to boot!
Based death squadron. Especially the latter, @The Enforcer NWA is based.

thank you to my loyal toadies @erenyeager @PLA1092 and @Sheogorath
Fat Link what do you think of my research tonight?

SuspectDiagram

I bet you won't see MSM cover this angle, not even Fox

Can't wait for all users of this thread to be banned or become deleted members

I thought nov 7 was the anniversary.

Tfw no thanks for being here since the beginning. It’s over for unacknowldged Tom Bombadilcels

We have successfully made it through to the other side and if God wills it we shall continue to thrive!! :panties:

Thank you my burnt incel sausages of my grand moderation team which I have mostly put together myself with a bit of help and the grand idea to make the team much larger from my wonderful co-admin the biggest and blackest incel sausage of them all the @Master of disaster himself Lamarcus “Notorious” B.I.G Smalls! :feelskek:

The hardworking komesausage.
Robotical- dead or alive IT infiltrator you’re coming with me!
The snarling, vicious and nasty dreggly bear for performing his mod duties despite my basically forcing him into the role.
The richest chinkcel in all the land PPEcel who proved to be far more useful than I’d ever suspect he could be.
Slayerslayer a good yakuza chinkcel to have on board
Caesarcel extremely loyal pizza themed currycel
MarquisDeSade crowd favorite homeless Mad Max end of the world apocalyptic Cel
TheProphetMuscle- loyal toadie and fellow Joey’s World Tour fan Woo! Woo!! Woo!!!
The Enforcer- an ancient secret former but still legendary incel sausage on a new moniker and a very effective mod to boot!

Thank you the long gone but not forgotten incel sausage and former public admin SergeantIncel for believing in me and accepting my application to become a moderator on his and @Master’s grand incel super sausage site to begin with! Yay!! :feelsahh:

And lastly thank you to my loyal toadies @erenyeager @PLA1092 and @Sheogorath a.k.a Wizard32 “Black Jiggaboo” for supporting me on absolutely every decision I ever made no matter how fucking stupid, disasterous or downright idiotic it was as I gradually kind of figured out how to better perform this job of the co-admin role. :feelsokman:
I didn't even agree to any of half the things you did. I just forgot I put you on watch list because your threads were funny. Then I forgot about you.

Last edited:
For Inceldia, we will persevere.
Now you I agree more with. Fat link is coping.... Then again mostly everyone in my country of inceldia copes.....as it's apart of the inceldian genome

Last edited:
Supreme Gentlemans you all.

We all serve a purpose for inceldia

@Master you better comment down here

May the saints bless this forum and its based users for a long time

I miss 2017 and 2018

Is it not the 7th November the 5th anniversary is

think about how much sex chads and foids had in those 5 years ...

And five more to come. One day we will be grandpa incels.

Wow. 5 years. Imagine when we get to the point where the users joining are younger than the forum itself

I'm happy to have been here for 3 out of those 5 years.

5 years of uninterrupted whining, seething, and obsessive mental breakdowns from white knighting ITcucks, gaslighting foids, journos, and other assorted SJWs; quite a cause for celebration! :society:

To many more years of 2023cels, 2024cels, 2025cels, and all the rest. :feelsugh:

5 years ago I was bluepilled as fuck I did not realize it was over for me until few brutal humiliating rejections

@SlayerSlayer is a MOGGER who MOGS me cos he's a SLAYER like his username says
why are we having sex with girls HERE on incels.is (in video game)

LONG LIVE INCELISTAN :blackpill:

In 13 years we can fuck the forum :ahegao:

LifeFuel for birthdaycels

Today is a based day. 5 years. Still going and allowing people to cope.

Biggest suifuel for people who hate us is that after 5 years of operating, no matter how much they try to paint us as killers and whatnot, the grand total of killers that have come from this site still stands at a big FAT 0 - ZERO.

Here's to another 5 years of coping. Although I dont really see me being alive in 5 years.
:feelshaha:
:feelsokman:

Party like a rockstar

Just realized today is the 7th and my .is account is half a decade old. It's over.

It's a meeting place for the incel community. The what community ? The incel community.

Happy brithday