Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Today marks the 10th year since the Isla Vista shooting

resentmentcel

resentmentcel

Greycel
On this day ten years ago, Elliot Rodger carried out the 2014 Isla Vista shooting.

hail to the supreme gentleman

From Isla Vista to Isla No Vista.

:feelskek:

10 years since incels learned the truth. Well a sacrifice for a greater cause. Nonethless he will always be remembered in this community for generations. History never forgets acts of bravery

Something I've always been curious about, did he specifically target women and couples, or just everybody in his path? I've never done any research on it because I don't want any ER stuff on my search history

Something I've always been curious about, did he specifically target women and couples, or just everybody in his path? I've never searched any of it up because I don't want any ER stuff on my search history
foids specifically he mentioned in his video

Something I've always been curious about, did he specifically target women and couples, or just everybody in his path? I've never done any research on it because I don't want any ER stuff on my search history
He was a traitor he killed 3 innocent ricecels students.

10 years ago is pretty insane, makes me feel old, doesn't seem that long ago.

He killed two ricecel roommates of his
Tbh i never found his attack impressive, all he did was kill his ricecel roommates and a few post-wall beckies. He should've stuck around and kept making content, or got revenge on the simps who beat him up in july 2013 instead. He shouldn't have died that day.

He should've stuck around and kept making content, or got revenge on the simps who beat him up in july 2013 instead. He shouldn't have died that day.
I understand why he killed himself afterwards, he was gonna get a life sentence because it was a hate driven attack. Quick gunshot death is a million times better than getting a life sentence at age 22. Returning to making content after the attack was never an option.

The whole thing sucks, ER was failed by society and especially by his parents. Even if there was a chance he'd get out of prison and be a free man, I can understand him wanting to leave this world. He had no reason to keep living - all he wanted in life was sex (which is basically all he ever talked about in his journal) but he was never going to get any. He probably saw no reason to continue living.

May his name be remembered for eternity RIP ELLIOTT RODGER

I can understand him wanting to leave this world. He had no reason to keep living - all he wanted in life was sex (which is basically all he ever talked about in his journal) but he was never going to get any. He probably saw no reason to continue living.
All he wanted was blonde Stacy. Read his manifesto. Even his roommate, an overweight guy, and not necessarily a mogger, fucked while he was in another room.

ER was a mogger, a volcel, an incelkiller