Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the day of retribution

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
On May 23th 2014 ER went out for his day of retribution.
Tomorrow will mark the 10th anniversary of this event.
How will you celebrate?

Reread his entire manifesto

How will you celebrate?
I hope ER blesses my NVIDIA calls.

hard to believe he died 10 years ago.
@UKhapacel @Subhuman Niceguy

How will you celebrate?
Damn, shits crazy to think about, will most likely be reading his manifesto over again

I will pray to Saint ER

God bless the heroes whom went onto fighting the degenerates. I pray and ask God (via natural means) to slaughter degenerate sexhavers, LGBT, cheaters and other sorts of degenerates, let their blood fill up the streets until the sewers are flooded with the bloodbath. Amen.

I will celebrate by doing the same shit I always do

I will pray to Saint ER
God bless the heroes whom went onto fighting the degenerates. I pray and ask God (via natural means) to slaughter degenerate sexhavers, LGBT, cheaters and other sorts of degenerates, let their blood fill up the streets until the sewers are flooded with the bloodbath. Amen.

er was a fucjing hero for not being a cucked pos and taking it in the arse day in day out

its not his fucking fault that normies only understand the language of violence

they dont and will never accept autistic men into soyciety. at best they will let them exist as slaves that is fucking it

hes a hERo for teaching his bullies a lesson

How will you celebrate?
Watch some of his vlogs and insult foids on the internet ;)

I'll be ordering a triple vanilla latte in his honor.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo Tomorrow
tenor.gif

er was a fucjing hero for not being a cucked pos and taking it in the arse day in day out

its not his fucking fault that normies only understand the language of violence

they dont and will never accept autistic men into soyciety. at best they will let them exist as slaves that is fucking it

hes a hERo for teaching his bullies a lesson
He didn't kill any of his bullies only strangERs. Maybe his chink roommates but they were sub5 ricecels so I don't see how they oculd've bullied him. CHO did a bettER job

get some starbucks and go see some lovely couples!!

I'll watch his archived youtube videos :feelscomfy:

Happy day of retribution

It's been too long since someone else has stepped up to the plate

One more hour where I'm from

Nothing because I have wage work tomorrow.

As for remembering the day it’s self, I was in the 4th or 5th grade when it happened so I don’t really remember much but I swore I saw it in the news on the family TV and didn’t obviously care because I was a kid.

Don’t really care about ER or mass killers anymore for that matter. That edgy part of my life is gone with age, am just defeated now and believe going ER is a cope that’ll change nothing but give alphabets more power.

but I guess the symbolism mattERs more to some

ER should've killed more females (in WoW).