Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I witnessed two co-workers acknowledge the lesbianpill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It's not all in my mind. Somehow today in the office the subject of fags came in and it was all fun and games, fag jokes until this dude says "but now seriously, fags aside have y'all noticed how many dykes are out there? I swear they seem to be popping out of nowhere, I see them everyday"

And then a foid co worker says: "yeah, weird isn't it? Especially younger girls, so many of them saying they're lesbians". Another foids also say: "But it seems the thing now is being bisexual, I think they're just trying to show off, it's a trend"

Needless to say that when normies who are completely oblivious to whats happening to the world around them notice something, it is indeed happening!

IT'S OVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lesbian pill is more like the bi pill. Nearly every foid is bi and not many are lesbian. The main difference being lesbians aren't attracted to giga chad.

Lesbian pill is more like the bi pill. Nearly every foid is bi and not many are lesbian. The main difference being lesbians aren't attracted to giga chad.

This is part of the globohomo agenda the jews are pushing.
Now we all have to accept this is "normal" and resistance is futile.
We all know how this is gonna go, and we all knew years ago that it was over.

Its lesbianpill because they prefer to engage in lesbian sex/relationship instead of engaging with a sub5

lesbians are the worst. many guys dont realize that if two girls fuck each other, thats two girls off the market. its brutal and devastating.

Saying you're bisexual nowadays is a diversity point pretty much.

Demisexual is even more retarded. "You need an emotional connection before you engage in any relations".