Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I went to the cinema and it destroyed me.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Music to accompany the reading:

Today I decided to go to the movies, and as always when I go, I go alone.

As a fan of the Fast and Furious saga, I went to watch the tenth of it recently released (spoiler: the story continues). And how painful was the experience! It always has been and I was psyched up with what I was going to find, and still, I wasn't really prepared.

They were all young and beautiful couples, and something that surprised me is that even the foids were taller than me, so you can already imagine how tall their couples were. And I am 5'7''-170 cm! This hurt a little, but it didn't discourage me. I was ready to enjoy my cope in peace after a hard week of work. I bought the ticket, a cup of Coca Cola, popcorns and I entered to the assigned room.

At first I thought that the other people were going to see other movies and that I would have the movie theater to myself, but again, I got seriously confused and the room 10 minutes later was filled from top to bottom. All of this would have been bearable if it weren't for the fact that a foid sat on my right and on her right, her Chad boyfriend. I admit that I felt terribly intimidated, I tried to look away and focus on the pre-movie announcements, but the perfume of the foid was terribly captivating, almost making me feel sad.

In the middle of the movie, the girl changed her position slightly and her arm collided with mine in a subtle way. We both wore short sleeves, so our skins felt. She looked at me and kindly apologized, her eyes sparkling with warmth and sincerity. In that fleeting moment, a glimmer of hope emerged within me, a flicker of connection amidst the sea of solitude. It was as if the universe had conspired to send me a lifeline, a chance to bridge the chasm that separated me from the world. We exchanged shy smiles, and for a moment, it felt as though time stood still, the weight of my sadness momentarily lifted. But as quickly as the connection sparked, it dissolved into the ether. Her attention returned to the screen, and the distance between us grew once again. The rest of the movie passed in a haze of bittersweet longing, every frame a reminder of what my life could have been if I could be as her boyfriend. As the lights came up, I found myself lost in a sea of people, the girl vanishing into the crowd, leaving behind only a lingering sense of what might have been in a life in which I have not been punished with this subhumanity. The realization hit me like a wave crashing upon the shore—I was destined to navigate the depths of loneliness once more, forever yearning for that gentle touch, that fleeting connection that might have healed my wounded soul. With a heavy heart, I walked out of the theater, carrying the weight of unspoken words and missed opportunities. Today, the sadness deepens, its tendrils wrapping tighter around my fragile existence, as I am left to wander this world alone, forever haunted by the ghost of a touch that could have mended my shattered spirit.

I went to the parking lot, unlocked the car, I got in the car, and I was there crying for 10 minutes sobbing.

Now the pain kills me and burns me inside. It never began, my life is doomed to be useless, lonely, wasted...

How can you be a fan of those dogshit movies jfl, generic action garbage. Its not even about street racing

In the middle of the movie, the girl changed her position slightly and her arm collided with mine in a subtle way. We both wore short sleeves, so our skins felt. She looked at me and kindly apologized, her eyes sparkling with warmth and sincerity. In that fleeting moment, a glimmer of hope emerged within me, a flicker of connection amidst the sea of solitude. It was as if the universe had conspired to send me a lifeline, a chance to bridge the chasm that separated me from the world. We exchanged shy smiles, and for a moment, it felt as though time stood still, the weight of my sadness momentarily lifted.
I live for moments like these, great writing

How can you be a fan of those dogshit movies jfl, generic action garbage. Its not even about street racing
I watched since I was a kid, and as a mechanic, it amuses me...

Why do you even go where the normgroids go jfl this is your fault

@Intellectual Are your Poems as good as this masterpiece?

In the middle of the movie, the girl changed her position slightly and her arm collided with mine in a subtle way. We both wore short sleeves, so our skins felt. She looked at me and kindly apologized, her eyes sparkling with warmth and sincerity. In that fleeting moment, a glimmer of hope emerged within me, a flicker of connection amidst the sea of solitude. It was as if the universe had conspired to send me a lifeline, a chance to bridge the chasm that separated me from the world. We exchanged shy smiles, and for a moment, it felt as though time stood still, the weight of my sadness momentarily lifted.

You have a job, car, expendible income, Normie enough to go to the cinema. Damnnnnnnnnn. Just goes to show you need it all to be a Chad :chad:

Last edited:
Another high iq post but didnt read

Same shit, I love watching and experiencing movies on the big screen, my only problem is that I see people, teenagers and couples at best enjoying their lives and having fun conversations and stuff, while I'm completely alone and a complete shit who doesn't even go outside, it just completely ruins my mood and I stop looking forward to it like I was before I went out to watch the film.

And it also pisses me off that these bastards don't even care about a certain film I want to enjoy, they're just there like NPCs to watch some shit on the big screen and then go have fun somewhere else, while I go back to my depressed life.

They were all young and beautiful couples, and something that surprised me is that even the foids were taller than me
Tbh, why are white millennials and zoomers so damn tall? I’m 5’8 and its not uncommon for me to walk past a white foid that totally height mogs me where I live but it rarely happens with ethnic foids. For more perspective, for every 5 white toilets that height mog me, 1 ethnic woman height mogs me.

Over for momentary skin contact with a foid cels.

Thank you based Moroccan for affirming my belief to never go outside my apartment for anything other then gasoline and food

You should join the Moroccan Salafi community and try to harass these Foids and Chads. Get them arrested for having sex outside of marriage and the like.

Also those movies suck.

Holy shit I experience shit like this all the time. I can’t believe you didn’t change seats. I would have, or at least left the theater.

Speedy & angry 10

Don't go first few weeks in the evening.

Tbh, why are white millennials and zoomers so damn tall? I’m 5’8 and its not uncommon for me to walk past a white foid that totally height mogs me where I live but it rarely happens with ethnic foids. For more perspective, for every 5 white toilets that height mog me, 1 ethnic woman height mogs me.
Because god wanted to fuck us in every hole in our bodies.

Fatal mistake: going to public places dedicated to entertain normies and sexhavers. What the fuck were you expecting, OP?

545.png

More evidence that proves how bad loneliness fucks up your brain.

Lol, should've shit yourself to assert dominance

Fast and furious sucks

You should become a creative writer

Your english is really good for being a moroccancel

That's why I don't go to the cinema or public events, too much couples and nice looking females

you should write a novel i think you would be a great author

Heartbreaking story. I sometimes get that feeling too seeing a beautiful foid and thinking if i wasn't a subhuman manlet i could actually have a decent life. Also good accompanying music :feelsokman:

Even if you were to ask her out, she would very likely say, "sorry, not interested" or "I'm already taken" or "I'm good"

Music to accompany the reading:

Today I decided to go to the movies, and as always when I go, I go alone.

As a fan of the Fast and Furious saga, I went to watch the tenth of it recently released (spoiler: the story continues). And how painful was the experience! It always has been and I was psyched up with what I was going to find, and still, I wasn't really prepared.

They were all young and beautiful couples, and something that surprised me is that even the foids were taller than me, so you can already imagine how tall their couples were. And I am 5'7''-170 cm! This hurt a little, but it didn't discourage me. I was ready to enjoy my cope in peace after a hard week of work. I bought the ticket, a cup of Coca Cola, popcorns and I entered to the assigned room.

At first I thought that the other people were going to see other movies and that I would have the movie theater to myself, but again, I got seriously confused and the room 10 minutes later was filled from top to bottom. All of this would have been bearable if it weren't for the fact that a foid sat on my right and on her right, her Chad boyfriend. I admit that I felt terribly intimidated, I tried to look away and focus on the pre-movie announcements, but the perfume of the foid was terribly captivating, almost making me feel sad.

In the middle of the movie, the girl changed her position slightly and her arm collided with mine in a subtle way. We both wore short sleeves, so our skins felt. She looked at me and kindly apologized, her eyes sparkling with warmth and sincerity. In that fleeting moment, a glimmer of hope emerged within me, a flicker of connection amidst the sea of solitude. It was as if the universe had conspired to send me a lifeline, a chance to bridge the chasm that separated me from the world. We exchanged shy smiles, and for a moment, it felt as though time stood still, the weight of my sadness momentarily lifted. But as quickly as the connection sparked, it dissolved into the ether. Her attention returned to the screen, and the distance between us grew once again. The rest of the movie passed in a haze of bittersweet longing, every frame a reminder of what my life could have been if I could be as her boyfriend. As the lights came up, I found myself lost in a sea of people, the girl vanishing into the crowd, leaving behind only a lingering sense of what might have been in a life in which I have not been punished with this subhumanity. The realization hit me like a wave crashing upon the shore—I was destined to navigate the depths of loneliness once more, forever yearning for that gentle touch, that fleeting connection that might have healed my wounded soul. With a heavy heart, I walked out of the theater, carrying the weight of unspoken words and missed opportunities. Today, the sadness deepens, its tendrils wrapping tighter around my fragile existence, as I am left to wander this world alone, forever haunted by the ghost of a touch that could have mended my shattered spirit.

I went to the parking lot, unlocked the car, I got in the car, and I was there crying for 10 minutes sobbing.

Now the pain kills me and burns me inside. It never began, my life is doomed to be useless, lonely, wasted...

You should have turned on a lawnmower and dropped it on her head

Admiring your writing skills