Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I went outside without shoe lifts

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
Its summer and I went to the city without lifts. I thought fuck it, I will just be on my bicycle anyways..but I stepped of my bike and got mogged

I just can't live without shoe sole boosters anymore, especially not in The Netherlands. I guess I'll just keep tearing and damaging my feet..

AND I'M SO FUCKING BORED OF THOSE SHOES WHERE I CAN FIT IN MY SOLE LIFTS. I
[UWSL]can't[/UWSL] do this with nice sneakers

aren't you 6 feet?

What is your height without lifts?

What if your height with lifts?

Age?

Race?

How tall is your lifts?

What is your height without lifts?

What if your height with lifts?

Age?

Race?

How tall is your lifts?
6'1
6'3
White/Asian but I look fully white, no Asian features

6'1 but it's short or average in Netherlands. Lifts will make me 6'3
6'1, in my area, is above average. There are many places where you can be above average with such a height. Have you ever considered moving to other place?

6'1, in my area, is above average. There are many places where you can be above average with such a height. Have you ever considered moving to other place?
I wanted to visit Germany, but they are tall there aswell I think
And people call me a fakecel

6 foot 1? get to SEA now :feelsmage:
Aren't you white too? and not short

Last edited:
I thought the average there was like 5'11 or just 6 flat. But I mean, you're still well above average; you'll be fine man.

I wish I had your height :cryfeels::feelsrope: god cucked me like every other day

Mom, she has weak genes, got everything from my Dad
Ah, I was about to say that you're pretty much my tall hapa physics teacher. Only that his dad is Asian and his mom is Jewish.

imagine being 6 1 and still wanting to use lifts

JF FUCKING L
He trying to get that gigachad drip :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking hell I'll let him cope since he is hapa tbh :cryfeels: he didn't deserve this

imagine being 6 1 and still wanting to use lifts

JF FUCKING L
Cope man. Height dysmorphia is legit thing among men.
If you're exposed to heightpill and words like "heightmog" and "manlet" then it's over for your mental health. You'll never be satisfied with your height especially if you're below 6'3.
When I was bluepilled I never gave much thought about my height but now I can't go outside with my 2' sneakers.
You see this shit everywhere, look up fitness boards and YouTube channels everyone is obsessed with height because it's the only objective clear cut measure of your attractivenes.