Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Today I saw my oneitis from 2014

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I last saw her a couple years after that but 2014 was when it all went down. A co-worker I got bluepilled obsessed with while and after she worked with me. Ultimately she blocked me.

But today I was on a run and at a pedestrian crossing she and a tall MTN were on the other side. Just as I had clocked who she was, she clearly had already clocked me, as they had turned and started walking the other way, deciding not to cross the road (and cross paths with me).

As I watched her go, the guy turned but she never looked back. I guess she told him what was up. At least she didn't take his hand on any BS like that.

But it was pretty brutal. I guess it brought up a bit of sadness, mostly to a time when I could at least still have feelings and shit. Innocent times before she and others crushed any remaining hope.

I was more based the last time I saw her cos I was drunk and she'd gotten fat but she'd lost some weight this time, which frankly surprised me, and pissed me off a bit.

Well it was near the start of my run and it got me all distracted and shit but eventually I got into the flow again.

But running around this city, bros, sometimes I just feel like a ghost, running past places I used to work, seeing foids I used to know...

It's partly why I'm a shut-in the rest of the time.

i really need a oneitis i want one so bad but i just dont interact with enough womxn to find one u mog me

She should've perished in the 2014 Isla Vista

Well thats unfortunate

There's no pill like the agepill.

Too long, i wouldn't be bothered after almost a year

It's always a tall guy

Another day another oneitiscel, getting brutally cucked.

Hmmm, 2014.........I wonder what else happened on 2014 :feelshmm:

Damn that’s completely brutal.