Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today, i learned that 5 , 9/3 is considered short by women in general

ChainBreaker

ChainBreaker

5 ,1 manlet (it was over before it even began)
Even other inkwells agree that 5,9 is short. And im too fucking poor to even immigrate to other countries.
It's over, i think this might be it anons. im fucking doomed

I'd rather be 5'9'' than 5'3''

Even other inkwells agree that 5,9 is short. And im too fucking poor to even immigrate to other countries.
It's over, i think this might be it anons. im fucking doomed
Anything below 6'0 is short

If you're 5'9" and under you might as well transition and become a submissive cock worshipper"
i had women talked to me like i was a child even though i was 21 years old. two foids asked what my age was(they asked my mom instead of me), when my mom responded that i was 21 years old, they fucking laughed audibly in front of my face, they weren't even trying to hide it.(they were walking infront of us) the tipping point that made me create the dreaded .is account is when a foid said that 5,9 is short.

Thats when i realized that all of my bad interactions with women, was all because i was a couple inches shorter than them.

Never heard anyond calling Eminem a manlet (5'8ft)

heightpilled retards in the chad