Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i deamt

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
In my deram i was on the school, in my class. This fat homossexual guy liked to make fun of me, so i punched him in the face inumerous times until he found in the ground. He started to treat me right for now on. But another thing happened. After the lunch he talked with me saying that another guy wanted to talk. That guy was atlhetic and had another guys on his side, apparently, you could deduce. Some things on my backpack "got lost" and another things appeared in, like a toy of Minions. When i woke up i tought that the reaction would be go to that second's guy and ask where are my things and if he makes fun of me i would punch him like the other, until he lays down on the floor. Fuck, i was cucked sometimes in highschool, like 11 guys bullied me, they're some gang of NT and bullies that walked together and i asked to leave of this school for my mom, them my aunt (she is a teatcher and NT) said to me that another teacher from that school, that apparently are her friend that this friend of her said i was provoking all of this guys. See, i hate all this dread that NT put us on, fuck. I hate my mom too, because she is NT. I want to register this here. When a NT come, they never come alone, will be a bunch of look alikes within. And i hate my aunt. And i can't leave home nor get a job on a 3rd world country. Fuck.

Last edited:
That proves you are a Freak.

Why capitalize freak? Is this another one of those 72 virgin archetypes?
You said virgin in an attempt to distance yourself from it?

1-paragraph thread again? :feelsseriously:

1-paragraph thread again? :feelsseriously:
Freaks suck at language. Tauri can also do it as they love concrete and to stomp people with bureaucracy, but in OP's case it's very obviously Freak behavior. He's a mime locked in finite volumes trying to communicate. Holden Caulfield is a Freak and talks the same way, look for some of his quotes in the book.
Notice how he is unable to spell 'dream' correctly, when F000 is the sleeper archetype and F110 has dreams.