Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My biggest wish is being NT

I am an ugly non-NTcel who's been failing at pretty much everything I've ever started. I'd rather be much uglier and shorter but NT over still being very ugly and non-NT.

If you are NT you'll be functioning normal and fit in with society just fine.

I failed to get my drivings license because I was too anxious and was literally shaking behind the wheel. What I envy about normies is that the more they do something the better they get at it due to being part of the NT world.

For non-NT people that's not the case I'd say that the more I try to do something the more I suck at it.

Most normies will pass their drivers license from the first time and even if they do fail next time they'll do much better because they can adapt to everything in life.

I cannot function properly in this society and that's what is bothering me the most aside from looks. I feel like I must be taken care of like a child because I cannot do shit on my own. At this point i am a "high" functioning autist.

Being NT is pretty much all you need to live a fulfilling life. If I was NT right now I'd smoke weed and forget about everything, chill and enjoy the moment but since I am non-NT I overthink all the time making my experience miserable.

I cannot focus on anything due to miserable intrusive thoughts. Fuck this world. I just want to rope. NTpill is the most brutal and fuck what others say.

You NTcels literally have no idea what a non-NTcel goes through on a daily basis. My brain is broken I miss being an innocent child.

@CRYSTAL METH @Ci Jey @ElTruecel @supersoldier @DarkStar
My biggest wish is a normal, socially acceptable nose. That’s all

I don't want to be a faggot NT. I want the whole world to be ND.

If I was NT I would most likely ascended in the 2000s, Im a millennialcel

A lot of people cope with the lookspill, but it’s actually being born an autist is what makes you an incel first and foremost. Otherwise uglier guys than me should have a worse life than me, but observing reality has taught me otherwise.