Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today a ricecel came in the gym wearing Gokus DBZ outfit

Punch the dbz outfit wearing ricecel tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Punch some white weakling instead

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Im not even kidding. It was so over for this ricecel but he thought he was on his path to becoming ssj.

Shall I punch him in his face tomorrow if i see him? Please vote. Whatever is the outcome I will do and hopefully I can get evidence photo or audio ok. :lul::lul:

Your story reminded me of this :lul:
82D1tZ6.png

Punch the strongest guy in the gym instead.

Why would you want to do that? Let the Incel cope in his natural habitat

Slice the faggot to pieces using a katana

Why would you want to do that? Let the Incel cope in his natural habitat
He tries to walk big and stare at everybody while he is 5'4 or something and looks like he is constantly inconstipated. Dont like him :feelsree:
Slice the faggot to pieces using a katana
I thought about bringing a knife to protect myself if people try to act tough. :lul:

He tries to walk big and stare at everybody while he is 5'4 or something and looks like he is constantly inconstipated. Dont like him :feelsree:
Just tell him the most brutal blackpill if you want to destroy his illusion. But I would just leave him alone. He suffered enough

Just tell him the most brutal blackpill if you want to destroy his illusion. But I would just leave him alone. He suffered enough
Why does he have to stare at everyone and walk big then? Hes asking for it imo.

Why does he have to stare at everyone and walk big then? Hes asking for it imo.
Why the hell can't short people 'walk big'? Do you want them to walk around, hunched over, looking like they are scared for their life? :feelsree:

Why the hell can't short people 'walk big'? Do you want them to walk around, hunched over, looking like they are scared for their life? :feelsree:
Because its showing off too much and its cringe. Just walk normal...for who he needs to prove himself? We all there to work out
Because he has a napoleon complex
Agree

punch him AND the white weakling

Wow some of these guys want to be white so badly.

White guy would probably kill you on the spot tbh, safer to just attack the ricecel

Because its showing off too much and its cringe. Just walk normal...for who he needs to prove himself? We all there to work out

Agree
I dunno man.. would you really respond the same way if it was a tall guy acting like that, or would you consider it normal? Sounds like you are far more eager to start shit than the ricecel.

White guy would probably kill you on the spot tbh, safer to just attack the ricecel
White guys shit their pants even when they are 3v1. They worry me the least. Big niggas scare me though :feelstrash:

That would make you a bully.

Go Kenshiro on his ass !!!!

careful, dont want him to actually turn into a super saiyan

Will his hair change to blond?
lol interesting to think about. maybe he wont be incel anymore if that happened. he could run jbw game

lol interesting to think about. maybe he wont be incel anymore if that happened. he could run jbw game
Or just color his hair like most asian soyboys do nowadays and run KPOP game.

The full orange outfit? Wow, just wow.

I have this urge to start the kamehameha motions, then flip him off.

The full orange outfit? Wow, just wow.

I have this urge to start the kamehameha motions, then flip him off.
Yep full outfit. Im glad at least someone emphatizes with my hate :lul:

You're going to get kicked out of the gym if you punch another customer. If the gym wants to be a pain in the ass they might tell other gyms about your behavior as well and you will be barred there as well. Just leave him alone its not worth it in the long run.

Yep full outfit. Im glad at least someone emphatizes with my hate :lul:
I can't imagine having the lack of shame to dress up like that outside of a convention. And even then, I'd look like fucking Krillin. :lul:

beat that nigga ass

I don't get why you'd bully an Asian truecel. Are you a normie or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back