Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Afterlife in the ancient Israelite religion: A textual analysis (what modern scholarship and jews get wrong)

Now you're starting to PISS me off because you're purposely lying. u said u answered them all. u fucking Lying demon.
Did u answer the Hosea one? The fact that JESUS said his elect will be on the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH AND THE GOSPEL WOULD REACH THE NATIONS, PLURAL?
Hosea Prophecy I explained like 4 times now, how it say's a 2 day/2 thousand year gap between Israel being CUT OFF and then being restored living in GOD'S Presence?

30.a.d. plus 2000 years... hmmmm.
@TheProphetMuscle do you see his disingenionism?
ok so you went to a whole different place now in Mark 9:1 that is not talking about the end time. TELL ME WHERE IN MARK 9 JESUS is referring to the end time??
Yes in MARK 9:1 JESUS IS REFERRING TO THE APOSTLES right there "standing here"

hmmm why didn't he use that wording for the other place when he spoke about the END TIMES? "IN THOSE DAYS"

Here's the answer, because they were Different. The Apostles later on in Mark saw the Transfiguration where JESUS Literally Unveiled HIS GLORY, and Shined bright like the sun in the next chapter or such, and Moses and Elijah stood side of HIM, and The FATHER spoke from Heaven.

Mark 9:2-13​

New International Version​

The Transfiguration

2 After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them. 3 His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them. 4 And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus.
5 Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” 6 (He did not know what to say, they were so frightened.)
7 Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Jesus.
9 As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until the Son of Man had risen from the dead. 10 They kept the matter to themselves, discussing what “rising from the dead” meant.
11 And they asked him, “Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
12 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected? 13 But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him.”

Mark 9:1 Jesus was speaking of the coming of God's kingdom in the resurrection and exaltation of Jesus
You are pissed off because your religion is retarded and I’m exposing it. So every time Jesus said his apostles will see the end times and god’s kingdom will reign supreme, he is actually not telling the full truth according to you, and actually saying something else.

Like saying THIS generation actually means some other generation. And the kingdom of god being established in their life doesn’t actually mean the end times but actually means ghosts of dead prophets and glowing of Jesus on some mountain jfl.

And even the Elijah reference makes no sense. When Jesus was supposedly dying on the cross, he was screaming for Elijah and asking why God had forsaken him. Meanwhile when Elijah was faced with enemies who wanted to kill them, God sent fire from the sky and wiped out his enemies.

You are pissed off because your religion is retarded and I’m exposing it. So every time Jesus said his apostles will see the end times and god’s kingdom will reign supreme, he is actually not telling the full truth according to you, and actually saying something else.

Like saying THIS generation actually means some other generation. And the kingdom of god being established in their life doesn’t actually mean the end times but actually means ghosts of dead prophets and glowing of Jesus on some mountain jfl.

And even the Elijah reference makes no sense. When Jesus was supposedly dying on the cross, he was screaming for Elijah and asking why God had forsaken him. Meanwhile when Elijah was faced with enemies who wanted to kill them, God sent fire from the sky and wiped out his enemies.
JESUS Never screamed for Elijah what are u saying u ignorant.

JESUS Willingly died to atone for our sins. Last time I checked this is Literally foretold in the Tanakh. ur own rabbis are trying to still atone for their sins with animals and a new temple, not realizing GOD destroyed and left the other one, and JESUS is the final Sacrifice foretold in the entire Old Testament starting in Genesis.
How the seed of the woman aka Eve will crush the serpents head, and he will bruise His heel.
And you know DAMN WELL, "This Generation" was referring to the one 4 or so verses PRIOR when HE mentions "In THOSE days"

HE didnt say, "Soon in these days or this day"

JESUS Never screamed for Elijah what are u saying u ignorant.

JESUS Willingly died to atone for our sins. Last time I checked this is Literally foretold in the Tanakh. ur own rabbis are trying to still atone for their sins with animals and a new temple, not realizing GOD destroyed and left the other one, and JESUS is the final Sacrifice foretold in the entire Old Testament starting in Genesis.
How the seed of the woman aka Eve will crush the serpents head, and he will bruise His heel.
And you know DAMN WELL, "This Generation" was referring to the one 4 or so verses PRIOR when HE mentions "In THOSE days"

HE didnt say, "Soon in these days or this day"
45From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, clemasabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). 47When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.” 48Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49The rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.” 50And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

I guess you can interpret this as people misunderstanding the Hebrew, but how is Jesus willingly doing this if he is saying God has forsaken him? Just sounds like a sad scene of a man being killed and crying about why God didn’t save him. Doesn’t sound like someone willingly dying for anything. But I guess Christians needed some cope because accepting the reality was too brutal.

And he never says in THOSE days if he literally says THIS generation instead of THAT generation. And it also gets debunked in other parts of the bible where he says the people standing around him will see it all come to pass, not some random ghosts of older prophets jfl. Christ coping never ends.

45From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, clemasabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). 47When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.” 48Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49The rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.” 50And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

I guess you can interpret this as people misunderstanding the Hebrew, but how is Jesus willingly doing this if he is saying God has forsaken him? Just sounds like a sad scene of a man being killed and crying about why God didn’t save him. Doesn’t sound like someone willingly dying for anything. But I guess Christians needed some cope because accepting the reality was too brutal.

And he never says in THOSE days if he literally says THIS generation instead of THAT generation. And it also gets debunked in other parts of the bible where he says the people standing around him will see it all come to pass, not some random ghosts of older prophets jfl. Christ coping never ends.
they were mocking HIM which is also foretold in the Old Testament that those wicked will mock HIM. This is all foretold.

Isaiah 53
"3 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors."

And u hadn't explained why He said "Some of you standing here now today"
And why when talking about the end times of His Return He say's "In Those days" so "This generation" is referring to the 4 verses PRIOR that He was discussing in detail already, so it made total sense to them. Stop strawmanning because it won't work it just shows you're desperate and don't have valid arguments.

they were mocking HIM which is also foretold in the Old Testament that those wicked will mock HIM. This is all foretold.

Isaiah 53
"3 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors."

And u hadn't explained why He said "Some of you standing here now today"
And why when talking about the end times of His Return He say's "In Those days" so "This generation" is referring to the 4 verses PRIOR that He was discussing in detail already, so it made total sense to them. Stop strawmanning because it won't work it just shows you're desperate and don't have valid arguments.
It doesn’t make sense for the many reasons I stated. It wasn’t just mocking, but probably Hebrew. He was literally crying out for God having forsaken him, that’s not mockery that’s literally what the Bible says. They literally thiyght the final ressurectiom was beginning as well because they thought it was happening EVEN in Jesus’s own time when he was crucified.

51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and ewent into the holy city and appeared to many people.

They were literally convinced it already started with the holy people jfl. Your interpretation is just a rationalization cope.

It doesn’t make sense for the many reasons I stated. It wasn’t just mocking, but probably Hebrew. He was literally crying out for God having forsaken him, that’s not mockery that’s literally what the Bible says. They literally thiyght the final ressurectiom was beginning as well because they thought it was happening EVEN in Jesus’s own time when he was crucified.

51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and ewent into the holy city and appeared to many people.

They were literally convinced it already started with the holy people jfl. Your interpretation is just a rationalization cope.
I'm talking about the Elijah part... HE Could had called angels to rescue HIM, HE said HIMSELF from the same Bible you're quoting you know.
HE cried out to GOD fulfilling Psalms, and perhaps yes in HIS humanity HE felt much Pain and Sorrow of Course! But HE Willingly went to the cross, HE discusses it throughout the New Testament.
This is further proof of how much CHRIST suffered on our behalf and how Selfish you are to Reject HIM and HIS Blood Atonement for our sins.

That's how much GOD SO LOVES us that HE sent HIS SON, to die for us.

No No No No that has nothing to do with the Final Resurrection at all if you actually research the Prophecies come on man.

I'm talking about the Elijah part... HE Could had called angels to rescue HIM, HE said HIMSELF from the same Bible you're quoting you know.
HE cried out to GOD fulfilling Psalms, and perhaps yes in HIS humanity HE felt much Pain and Sorrow of Course! But HE Willingly went to the cross, HE discusses it throughout the New Testament.
This is further proof of how much CHRIST suffered on our behalf and how Selfish you are to Reject HIM and HIS Blood Atonement for our sins.

That's how much GOD SO LOVES us that HE sent HIS SON, to die for us.
It’s not selfish to reject him, to me he is just a tragic character who was killed for not really doing anything wrong morally. Although according to Jewish law, calling himself God would be considered blasphemy and led to stoning to death.

It’s not selfish to reject him, to me he is just a tragic character who was killed for not really doing anything wrong morally. Although according to Jewish law, calling himself God would be considered blasphemy and led to stoning to death.
So I am glad you admit HE Claimed to be GOD. unlike the muslims and morally you know HE did nothing wrong. I am glad!
Really. But tbh, you Have to be consistent in the truth and your honesty man.
You know He fulfills many prophecies, such as Isaiah 53 and Isaiah 9:6

So I am glad you admit HE Claimed to be GOD. unlike the muslims and morally you know HE did nothing wrong. I am glad!
Really. But tbh, you Have to be consistent in the truth and your honesty man.
You know He fulfills many prophecies, such as Isaiah 53 and Isaiah 9:6
Yes, Muslims claim the Bible is incorrect of the historical Jesus. I can’t confirm which one is true, cause I can’t time machine maxx. But James the Just the brother Jesus and many early churches did say Jesus was not divine. I’m just basing that off of your own beliefs. I can’t know what he actually was like or said.

As for Isaiah, you seem to be have some misinterpretations about what Jews think a messiah should be. There are many messiahs in the bible, the most prominent of which is Cyrus the Great of Persia. He freed the Israelites from Babylonian captivity and rebuild the temple. This is the kind of messiah Jews thought would come save them, not a spiritual teacher but a political force. Also, there are some other issues as well but it’s not so important to bring up.

Yes, Muslims claim the Bible is incorrect of the historical Jesus. I can’t confirm which one is true, cause I can’t time machine maxx. But James the Just the brother Jesus and many early churches did say Jesus was not divine. I’m just basing that off of your own beliefs. I can’t know what he actually was like or said.

As for Isaiah, you seem to be have some misinterpretations about what Jews think a messiah should be. There are many messiahs in the bible, the most prominent of which is Cyrus the Great of Persia. He freed the Israelites from Babylonian captivity and rebuild the temple. This is the kind of messiah Jews thought would come save them, not a spiritual teacher but a political force. Also, there are some other issues as well but it’s not so important to bring up.
No he didn't ffs. Prove it. Idc about cyrus im talking about the MAIN MESSIAH rabbis today are still EXPECTING TO COME RIDING ON A CLOUD and RULE FROM JERUSALEM OVER THE NATIONS
The ONE SPOKEN ABOUT IN ISAIAH 9:6 CALLED MIGHTY GOD EL GIBOR.

Which btw is only used one other time in reference to YHWH!!!

Who said Political force? Btw yes when JESUS Does return, HE Will seperate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, and rule over the nations with a rod of iron from Jerusalem.

No he didn't ffs. Prove it. Idc about cyrus im talking about the MAIN MESSIAH rabbis today are still EXPECTING TO COME RIDING ON A CLOUD and RULE FROM JERUSALEM OVER THE NATIONS
The ONE SPOKEN ABOUT IN ISAIAH 9:6 CALLED MIGHTY GOD EL GIBOR.

Which btw is only used one other time in reference to YHWH!!!
Cyrus the great is the main messiah jfl, he is the person any future messiah is supposed to be like. Most jews have given up on waiting for another messiah. Do you want to know the real reason why?

Who said Political force? Btw yes when JESUS Does return, HE Will seperate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, and rule over the nations with a rod of iron from Jerusalem.
Jesus returning is a cope made by Christians because he didn’t fulfill the most important parts of what the messiah was supposed to do.

Cyrus the great is the main messiah jfl, he is the person any future messiah is supposed to be like. Most jews have given up on waiting for another messiah. Do you want to know the real reason why?

Jesus returning is a cope made by Christians because he didn’t fulfill the most important parts of what the messiah was supposed to do.
LOL ACTUAL JEWS WHO BELIEVE THE BIBLE HAVEN'T GIVEN UP, JUST LOW LIFE ATHEIST LIKE U. U DONT REPRESENT ANY OF UR PEOPLE OR RELIGIOUS JEWS TODAY IN ISRAEL LMFAO.
cyrus does NOT FUFILL THE PROPHECIES LIKE JESUS DOES OF THE SUFFERING SERVANT OR ANY OF THE REST

THEY ARE ALL EXPECTING A MAIN MESSIAH AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SINCE REJECTING JESUS THE TRUE MESSIAH.
and they also think there are TWO MESSIAHS to explain the PROPHECIES OF MESSIAH arriving on the clouds, AS WELL as on a donkey. JESUS fufilled the donkey on the first time, and SOON around 2030, on the clouds, to destroy the antichrist, and the evil armies.
fuck offf. fuck u. have a nice day.
@Tryna Ascend @Acion @TheProphetMuscle @Draconian Times

MESSIAH WAS SUPPOSE TO REDEEM US AND SAVE US. JESUS DID ON THE CROSS AND ROSE AGAIN. WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE IF WE BELIEVE IN HIM.
THE FINAL SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS. BELIEVE IN HIM YOU WILL BE SAVED.

HE'S SEATED IN HEAVEN NOW AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER.

In fact even atheist scholars admit it's extremely rare that one person would even fufill like 5 of the prophecies in his lifetime and JESUS did more.

LOL ACTUAL JEWS WHO BELIEVE THE BIBLE HAVEN'T GIVEN UP, JUST LOW LIFE ATHEIST LIKE U. U DONT REPRESENT ANY OF UR PEOPLE OR RELIGIOUS JEWS TODAY IN ISRAEL LMFAO.
cyrus does NOT FUFILL THE PROPHECIES LIKE JESUS DOES OF THE SUFFERING SERVANT OR ANY OF THE REST

THEY ARE ALL EXPECTING A MAIN MESSIAH AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SINCE REJECTING JESUS THE TRUE MESSIAH.
and they also think there are TWO MESSIAHS to explain the PROPHECIES OF MESSIAH arriving on the clouds, AS WELL as on a donkey. JESUS fufilled the donkey on the first time, and SOON around 2030, on the clouds, to destroy the antichrist, and the evil armies.
fuck offf. fuck u. have a nice day.
@Tryna Ascend @Acion @TheProphetMuscle @Draconian Times
I’m literally still an orthodox Jew for show. Since we already have Israel, there is not much use of a messiah anymore. But yeah, religions are mostly nonsensical so there’s no need to believe in them. The only religion I have now is the blackpill.

What's the point of Messiah in Judaism? To grant slaves to Jews?
Isn't it very archaic idea? Like, if some Jew believes in Messiah in XXI century, how he is different from fanatics in other religions, for example, Muslims who wait for Mahdi?

What's the point of Messiah in Judaism? To grant slaves to Jews?
Isn't it very archaic idea? Like, if some Jew believes in Messiah in XXI century, how he is different from fanatics in other religions, for example, Muslims who wait for Mahdi?
Yeah, it’s archaic and was a cope for people about Jews getting back control of their own kingdom from foreign control. It’s mostly a plagiarized idea from the Zoroastrian messianic figure who would come at the end times and rid all evil on Earth, which influenced Judaism a lot after they freed Jews. Should have just all converted to Zoroastrianism tbh.

Islam and Christianity pretty much just have the same idea, but think Jesus will come back one day and fulfil the messianic role, cause he didn’t.