Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR to wagies: learn to mine, learn to wipe others asses. your days are coming to an end

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
learn to code, those cucked soy technies said :feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

in 5 years most of wagies gonna be either be jobless or have to downgrade their "lifestyle" massively :feelshmm:

learn to mine, learn to wipe others asses, that's what you wagies fucking deserve.

What they did to you? Your neetbux is being paid by them

What they did to you? Your neetbux is being paid by them
normies aint paying shit. those fucking leeches leeching off with their extremely easy "jobs"

many cucks normies and foids have 6 figure jobs doing bascially nothing

they're practically on upper middle class welfare.

they will get what they fucking deserve.

a society where ai render most of those cucks unemployed will only bring more equality (aka neets getting paid more :feelsEhh:)

Man, in Russia there aren't any neetbux, you are forced to work here.. Be thankful that you at least getting something
aint getting shit. the society steals from me :feelsree:

normies aint paying shit. those fucking leeches leeching off with their extremely easy "jobs"

many cucks normies and foids have 6 figure jobs doing bascially nothing

they're practically on upper middle class welfare.

they will get what they fucking deserve.

a society where ai render most of those cucks unemployed will only bring more equality (aka neets getting paid more :feelsEhh:)
They are paying taxes, and government redistributes those taxes to neets

My rig isn't profitable yet.

They are paying taxes, and government redistribute those taxes to neets
or, the cucked govt dont have to expand so much.

twitter cut down 80% of jobs and is fine. governments around the world i assure you are way more bloated than twitter.

most wagies dont deserve shit that they get.

say a wagie cuck in government, got 100k salary. he got taxed say 25% on average, thats only 25k that went back to government.

instead, the government can eliminate that job position, save 100k in spending, and can support way more neets OR support same number of neets with more neetbux

the math is clear

or, the cucked govt dont have to expand so much.

twitter cut down 80% of jobs and is fine. governments around the world i assure you are way more bloated than twitter.

most wagies dont deserve shit that they get.

say a wagie cuck in government, got 100k salary. he got taxed say 25% on average, thats only 25k that went back to government.

instead, the government can eliminate that job position, save 100k in spending, and can support way more neets OR support same number of neets with more neetbux

the math is clear
So you pretty much want everyone to go unemployed, and AI to take over? What will humanity become.. but this is the discussion for another time. You are specialized on it, correct? Or at least you have some sort of a passion

Dunno. Seems somewhat bad.. AI isn't good enough yet to kill every single job in existence

Brave new world we are going to get, where humans are doing nothing, and robots do everything for them. You want something like this?

neets getting paid more :feelsEhh:)
3CE043B7 A1FC 486F 8280 625A2EA0C625

the math is clear

“Just be an entreprenuER brah”

I personally don't think it would be as easy as OP suggests, but.. we will see
ai currently wont be able to "take over" all the jobs yet :feelsjuice:

the current ai are language models, they're not able to have original thoughts.

AGI is an entirely different beast that have to be built on totally different principles, and they're not at all close to be realized at this moment

what will happen tho, is the current ai, the language models, are already good enough to eliminate lots of jobs and those models are improving every month or so. the disruption will be big

learn to code, those cucked soy technies said :feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

in 5 years most of wagies gonna be either be jobless or have to downgrade their "lifestyle" massively :feelshmm:

learn to mine, learn to wipe others asses, that's what you wagies fucking deserve.
I swear someone says something like this every few days, and it never comes to pass. What's the point in making threads like these?

AGI is an entirely different beast that have to be built on totally different principles, and they're not at all close to be realized at this moment

what will happen tho, is the current ai, the language models, are already good enough to eliminate lots of jobs and those models are improving every month or so. the disruption will be big
It's not necessarily the takeover which will be hard, but the consequences.

I said so in my previous post(about ai won't be able to takeover all jobs) Yes, you are right

Current AIs are just glorified search engines, correct

I swear someone says something like this every few days, and it never comes to pass. What's the point in making threads like these?
Welcome to .is, the land of panicking men!

I said so in my previous post(about ai won't be able to takeover all jobs) Yes, you are right

Current AIs are just glorified search engines, correct
It's a little more complicated than that. AI's run an algorithm to find out what the most likely word they should use given your prompt is. That's what seperates them from a simple search engine. This article is a good read if you're trying to understand further- https://www.assemblyai.com/blog/how-chatgpt-actually-works/

It's a little more complicated than that. AI's run an algorithm to find out what the most likely word they should use given your prompt is. This article is a good read if you're trying to understand further- https://www.assemblyai.com/blog/how-chatgpt-actually-works/
Can't know everything, as you can see) Yes, i should have said it more specifically.. damn you, language barrier! I am russian, not englishman

So this is why they are called 'language models' - they are trying to become fluent in language, how does it work, how words are going one after another