Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To those who don't support Russia in its war against Ukraine and NATO, why? Why don't you support Russia?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
cus I don't get anything in return for supporting the Rus

I don’t care ngl

Death to all slavs low iq savages
Niggers of europe
Wish i was there to kill them myself

Niggers of europe
Ukrainians are also slavs btw. What's your race?

The only good Ukrainian foid - is one that is lying in a pool of blood and blonde hair after being raped by valiant Russian liberator soldiers in Minecraft.

@PPEcel please add your thoughts on this.

Niggers of europe
Ironically, there are more actual niggers and shitskins in Europe than in the slavlands.

@PPEcel please add your thoughts on this.
tired rn so low effort

because russia is a terrible society with an amazingly high ego despite:

having even worse food than the uk

they're supposed to be good at making vodka but theyre terrible at even that. grey goose > russian standard anyday

not being muh trad (as it likes to portray itself as), there are faggots and feminists everywhere in the liberal, middle-class parts of moscow and st petersburg

having a trash economy (muh superpower lol when you have lower gdp than the brazil mutts)

having shitty military hardware (wtf are those cope cages)

also there's generally agreed-on principle that territorial conquest is not the way borders should be redrawn, so theres that

whats funny is how many russians seriously consider themselves a superpower of sorts and think the rest of the world is going to starve to death without them when they are a rapidly declining regional power at best. they better get used to sucking xi jinpings nipples for oil contracts because i highly doubt those sanctions are going to be undone while putin is still alive lol

tl/dr gas station masquerading as a country

only good thing about russia is its supply of whores, keeping prices low in western europe. pretty but they age terribly. russian foids have really terrible skin once they hit 20.

@wereq i remember you telling me some months ago that russia was destined to win lmao keep coping

Last edited:
also there's generally agreed-on principle that territorial conquest is not the way borders should be redrawn, so theres that
cucked

@wereq i remember you telling me some months ago that russia was destined to win lmao keep coping
Russia could very well lose this, but the war is far from over so lets wait and watch.

my support doesn't even matter, I am not the president of United States remember

I could care less.

Fuck Russia and Fuck Ukraine.

Both are bad.

I'll copypaste what I said some months ago: I dunno why someone would support Russia unless they're Russian or from an ex-Soviet country with good relations with Russia tbh. Would you like if a superpower invaded your country because of "muh historical reasons" and because he says your country is full of nazis despite it's a fake claim? Putin cybervolunteers that are not Russian or similar get a hobby ffs kek.

I just wanna see them kill each other tbh. Who cares about ukranians?

I don't support either side, I'm just "a sex vulture" who will move to the Ukraine to find a hot chubby wife once the carnage is over.

tired rn so low effort

because russia is a terrible society with an amazingly high ego despite:

having even worse food than the uk

they're supposed to be good at making vodka but theyre terrible at even that. grey goose > russian standard anyday

not being muh trad (as it likes to portray itself as), there are faggots and feminists everywhere in the liberal, middle-class parts of moscow and st petersburg

having a trash economy (muh superpower lol when you have lower gdp than the brazil mutts)

having shitty military hardware (wtf are those cope cages)

whats funny is how many russians seriously consider themselves a superpower of sorts and think the rest of the world is going to starve to death without them when they are a rapidly declining regional power at best. they better get used to sucking xi jinpings nipples for oil contracts because i highly doubt those sanctions are going to be undone while putin is still alive lol

tl/dr gas station masquerading as a country

only good thing about russia is its supply of whores, keeping prices low in western europe. pretty but they age terribly. russian foids have really terrible skin once they hit 20.

Isn’t Ukraine worse than Russia in every regard though?

Isn’t Ukraine worse than Russia in every regard though?
It's not. It's just as bad as Russia on many fronts. Also chicken kyiv tastes good.

And like I said, my issue with Russians is that they have a terribly mismatched ego:greatness level. When will they realize they're not on par with the U.S. or China?

my issue with Russians is that they have a terribly mismatched ego:greatness level. When will they realize they're not on par with the U.S. or China?
This is a fair assessment.