Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to think that what is normal today was a last resort option for men in the past

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Crazy to think that what is the default deal for men nowadays was the last resort for men in the past. Actually, it's even worse. My dad's side grandpa was a widower when he married my grandma, he lost his wife around the age of 45 and remarried my (at the time) 15 yo grandma.

I believe he was not deluded to the point of thinking she was head over heels for him, but he probably thought it was better than remaining alone. She still somewhat cared for him and they still had more 6 legitimate kids.

Now, the average normie will marry a used up slut in her mid twenties to thirties that clearly doesn't love him, will be annoying, entitled and full of emotional luggage from years of being pumped and dumped by chads. She will treat him like dogshit, while he'll still feel not deserving of her given the amount of hoops he had to jump through to get this deal in the first place, makes you think...

the average normie will marry a used up slut in her mid twenties to thirties that clearly doesn't love him, will be annoying, entitled and full of emotional luggage from years of being pumped and dumped by chads. She will treat him like dogshit, while he'll still feel not deserving of her given the amount of hoops he had to jump through to get this deal in the first place
Well put, I see this happening around me all the time. Good thread, btw.

he lost his wife around the age of 45 and remarried my (at the time) 15 yo grandma.
He married a 15-year-old at the age of 45? God, I still have a chance. Lifefuel.

Hope all normiecucks who date down get divorce raped and cucked by Chad, they deserve to raise other man's children and be as genetic dead end as us.

Now, the average normie will marry a used up slut in her mid twenties to thirties that clearly doesn't love him, will be annoying, entitled and full of emotional luggage from years of being pumped and dumped by chads. She will treat him like dogshit, while he'll still feel not deserving of her given the amount of hoops he had to jump through to get this deal in the first place, makes you think...
The failure rate of marriage is high. People are realising the scam that is the dating market.

He married a 15-year-old at the age of 45? God, I still have a chance. Lifefuel.
that was during a time when women where controlled. That's never going to happen now a days.

All I wanted was a loving virgin wife to make family with:fuk:
But bitches be acting like hoes n shit. Worthless used up cunts:fuk:
But I'm turning to anti-natalism now:feelsokman: No point in wasting life and money away on slutty hoes.

All I wanted was a loving virgin wife to make family with:fuk:
But bitches be acting like hoes n shit. Worthless used up cunts:fuk:
But I'm turning to anti-natalism now:feelsokman: No point in wasting life and money away on slutty hoes.
it's virtually impossible to find a girl my age who's a virgin, even if I did getting with her is out of the question, I can't even land myself a used up slut :feelsUnreal::feelscry:

to think so many good men will die without being able to have a virgin wife and a family, it's criminally sad. :feelscry:

to think so many good men will die without being able to have a virgin wife and a family, it's criminally sad. :feelscry:
I was born, and then it was ovER! :dab:

Something our ancestors had no trouble with. But yeah getting with used up hoe just to live the family dream is dumb. If you gonna go degenerate, go full degenerate and take the anti-natalpill.

Yeah good value has been inflated to oblivion

They rather be a slut then a wife

Sad and ridiculous Times , indeed

I was born, and then it was ovER! :dab:

:feelsaww:

Marry a used up 25 yr old foid? The only dudes marrying 25 year old foids are chads.

American foids nowadays don't get married til their mid to late 30s. And sometimes, don't have kids until their early 40s.

yup, and it's all down to demographics and changing demographics.

Not anything like culture or society like what some idiots think here