Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To survive mentally as a non-Chad nowadays

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I think you have to get interested in things. The normie culture is to be ignorant about everything and have zero interest in anything, except scoring girls. Thats just not going to happen today. The most fulfilled normies I see are those who are working on things they are interested in.

What about normies who just legitimately aren't interested in anything and never will be. Its honestly bleak, they watch tv shows, sports, play video games, do their wage cucking, but they always look sad and butthurt.

making my shitty music has saved me from roping many a time

Normie culture is being interested in everything that will make them appear interesting, not being uncaring towards everything; but true, if you have no purpose or real goals in life you will devolve into even more of a mindless husk than you already are as a subhuman. Especially if you're a NEET rotting on incel forums 24/7. Unfortunately, I haven't found shit I'm good at or like to do. :feelsohgod:

Go eat rice, mang

making my shitty music has saved me from roping many a time

Who gets good at music. The guy who is doing it on his own time over years. And trying things and learning, and talking and sharing with other creators, today reading on forums about it.

Meanwhile normies they can memorize music that has already been written and if they have to like in a school program do the assigned music work and play in class. But on their own time they don't do it.

Who gets good at music. The guy who is doing it on his own time over years. And trying things and learning, and talking and sharing with other creators, today reading on forums about it.

Meanwhile normies they can memorize music that has already been written and if they have to like in a school program do the assigned music work and play in class. But on their own time they don't do it.
i write music

i dont play

very different

Normie culture is being interested in everything that will make them appear interesting, not being uncaring towards everything; but true, if you have no purpose or real goals in life you will devolve into even more of a mindless husk than you already are as a subhuman. Especially if you're a NEET rotting on incel forums 24/7. Unfortunately, I haven't found shit I'm good at or like to do. :feelsohgod:

Ya I don't know what the genesis of interest is. Like when I talk to normies and if I go deeper on a subject, the normie just is legitimately bored and uninterested. Whereas say a tv goes on, the normie turns to look at the tv and his eyes are glued to the tv and you can see his eyes light up. Say something like American Idol or 'Friends' comes on.

Last edited:
I have to agree. Nowadays as a non normie; non Chad. It is very hard to cope without having some hobbies. Also why I force myself to try new shit because old copes will eventually run dry or need to be refreshed. And I will need new copes to fill in the gaps