Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Soyciety's morals make no sense

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
So at least in America the age of consent laws go as high as 18 and as low as 16.

Now anything below 18 is considered a minor and you would be morally wrong to date a minor as an adult.

But if you go to a state where the age of consent is 16 then the same people who are against adults being with anyone under 18 will say that it's ok to date a 16 year old since it's "ok with the law"

Since when are morally correct things dictated by a states law? If it is morally incorrect to date anyone below 18 as an adult then why are these normies ok with it as long as it's "ok with the law?"

This is why it's so hard for me to take soyciety seriously. Something that's supposed to be morally wrong is all of the sudden ok just because the law says so?.

If it was so morally wrong then you shouldn't be okay with it regardless of the states law.

I hope this made sense.

(Also im not saying If it is or isn't ok in my opinion because that's not the point of this post)

Potentially interested brocels:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @BlackCel_from_ZA @Spooky_Heejin @Qwertyuiop99 @Da_Yunez @DarkStarDown @GeckoBus
@IronsideCel

Last edited:
normies are fucking retarded herd following cunts who cant summon so much as one original though to save their lives

By this logic if its ok because the law says its ok does this mean its ok to be so strict and hard by using your rage on your child to the point of causing permanent social anxiety ok?

By this logic if its ok because the law says its ok does this mean its ok to be so strict and hard by using your rage on your child to the point of causing permanent social anxiety ok?
If we are using normie logic then yes

Last edited:
normies are fucking retarded herd following cunts who cant summon so much as one original though to save their lives
True

So at least in America the age of consent laws go as high as 18 and as low as 16.

Now anything below 18 is considered a minor and you would be morally wrong to date a minor as an adult.

But if you go to a state where the age of consent is 16 then the same people who are against adults being with anyone under 18 will say that it's ok to date a 16 year old since it's "ok with the law"

Since when are morally correct things dictated by a states law? If it is morally incorrect to date anyone below 18 as an adult then why are these normies ok with it as long as it's "ok with the law?"

This is why it's so hard for me to take soyciety seriously. Something that's supposed to be morally wrong is all of the sudden ok just because the law says so?.

If it was so morally wrong then you shouldn't be okay with it regardless of the states law.

I hope this made sense.

(Also im not saying If it is or isn't ok in my opinion because that's not the point of this post)

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @BlackCel_from_ZA @Spooky_Heejin @Qwertyuiop99 @Da_Yunez @DarkStarDown @GeckoBus
@IronsideCel
16 years old foidlets are mature enough tbh

If it is morally incorrect to date anyone below 18 as an adult then why are these normies ok with it as long as it's "ok with the law?"
Notmies operate in a herd mentality.

I guess people's morals are sometimes dictated by what the government says is ok lol.
I can't take society seriously either. Especially when 90% of the United States population supports abortion.

From what I’ve seen on places like Twitter and Jewtok, plenty of normies thinks it weird when an older male dates a younger femoid (They only think it is wrong when a male does it)

From what I’ve seen on places like Twitter and Jewtok, plenty of normies thinks it weird when an older male dates a younger femoid (They only think it is wrong when a male does it)
Yeah that's another thing too.

If it's a morally wrong thing to do then why is it only wrong when men do it?

Every moral mandated by society floats in the ever-changing soup of human emotions, drifting atop the strongest currents of prevailing norms. Drawing hard lines on the age of consent is, bottom line, ludicrous; there is not a single objective rule set you can employ given the pronounced differentiation between people's physical and mental development.

Being 18 is so arbitrary.

Statusmax and moneymax there's no moral for you

Most people like what feels and looks good rather than what TRULY good. People prefer emotional arguments rather than logically sound ones, and people tend to conform to the popular/majority view blindly rather than examine them and propose better views and better arguments. People hate the truth. It's things like these that make soyciety SOYCIETY

Yeah I agree, it’s fucking bullshit & is indicative to us all just how easily controlled the average NPC is by any kind of justification from a higher authority.

In many countries, the AOC is lower yet no one there spergs-out over it.

I hope this made sense.

@IronsideCel
The law besides basic stuff like don’t murder pr don’t steal is cucked. Fuck this red tape like zoning and what ot

Since when are morally correct things dictated by a states law?
In principle they aren't*, but if you grow up with certain laws, you'll likely find them just, so it is a positive feedback loop.

* from the POV of the individual, that is. Societally speaking I don't know what else but (unwritten) laws you'd use to define what's morally okay.

My usernames not tagged here?
I'm insulted.
This was a post I made a while ago mang.

I don't really tag people in my posts much unless i think I made a really good point (which is pretty rare tbh)