Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To succeed in this world you have to be RUTHLESS.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Being agreeable and nice are common traits I've observed IRL and on here. I was and still am even guilty of it myself, however much less nowadays.
But being nice and agreeable hasn't provided me jack shit in life. No girlfriend, no attention or friends, no top earning career, NOTHING.
The only way to succeed in life, besides being lucky and born with good genetics, is by being a mean ruthless cunt.
You wonder why your high school bully succeeded and got to marry your oneitis? He may or may not have been good looking and tall, but he surely was a mean RUTHLESS cunt.
Whilst you were crying in the corner eating your lunch like the pathetic loser that you were, he was probably fingering Stacy's vagina in the school bathroom.

I guess this advice is targeted more to the youngcels here in HS, those starting uni or their first jobs. DO NOT be agreeable and nice like I was. Do not suck up to ANYONE.
Always be clear about what you're willing to do and what you absolutely do not want to do. Do not let other people belittle you and exploit you. Be ruthless.

What is wrong with me? I have no convictions or even stable opinions. For example, I agree with you. But I also don't. It's like my entire worldview and thoughts change according to my mood. I can think one thing now, like agreeing that being ruthless is essential in life, and then 5 minutes later with the same degree of conviction I'll believe that the opposite is right, that you need to be happy and chill and just not care and it'll work out.

You must be ruthless, that is to be willing to make other people do things/experience things which you do not want to experience.
Success is not about self sacrifice, but rather making other people sacrifice.

For example, Mao zedong, ruler of china, 550 million people at the time, was an elementary school teacher at the age of 30. He made 30k of his own men die just to
he could outposition one of his own rivals. This guy literally killed people who worked loyally for him for decades. Fucked so many women as ruler of china.
70 million people died under his rule, he lived like a king.

Another example of Castro, Stalin, etc. Same principal, no one ever became rich through self sacrifice, because wealth is relative. Thus, to have wealth, you must be able to make other people part with their valuables, whether it is life, time, money, energy for labour, etc.

That is ruthlessness, to make others do what you do not want to do.

True

But sounds almost pua cope

"just be tough bro"

Just kill everyone theory

You have to be Genghis Khan

I need to keep thinking hateful stuff or I forget how foids and normalscum are. that guy is brutal btw :giga::feelsthink:

I don’t have sympathy for anyone anymore, all that matters is what you can get for yourself. All women are evil, heartless, and self serving, and they control everything in life with only a hole.

just be chad and treat everyone like shit theory

True 100%, nice guy gets run over and kicked in guts. I have zero empathy for anyone, womens are lying cheating whores, mens are backstabing simp cuck assholes who try to put you down. Be an asshole and screw anyone.

What is wrong with me? I have no convictions or even stable opinions. For example, I agree with you. But I also don't. It's like my entire worldview and thoughts change according to my mood. I can think one thing now, like agreeing that being ruthless is essential in life, and then 5 minutes later with the same degree of conviction I'll believe that the opposite is right, that you need to be happy and chill and just not care and it'll work out.
I think you might be an npc devoid of any soul or actual personality. But don't worry 85% of the human population is

exactly this that's why I just wanted to say fuck you @FastBananaCEO

@Babica Yaga
Good thread, this is why I'm always advocating for nihilism and machiavellianism (abandoning moral limitations which low tier men like us can't afford as were already handicapped, and doing whatever it takes to get ahead)

Success is not about self sacrifice, but rather making other people sacrifice.

I've talked about this very concept before

True

But sounds almost pua cope

"just be tough bro"

That literally has nothing to do with thread, in fact being "tough" and being "ruthless" are two completely different things as the implications are different, ruthlessness requires that you not limit yourself by morals, a lot of christian men today would consider themselves "tough" (its a very vague term)

All it seems like is that you just had to be the cliche poster to post something dismissive and demotivational, even in a thread telling you to give up on being "good" you still felt the need to try and "downplay" and invalidate something like that in a dismissive way

I swear some users on this site are only here just to be "negative" and pull others down with them

But how do I become ruthless as a subhuman? How do I become assertive and get people to take me somewhat seriously.

But how do I become ruthless as a subhuman? How do I become assertive and get people to take me somewhat seriously.

Exactly, at 5’3, poor, no real skills, people would just laugh at me. It’s over for truecels

I've talked about this very concept before
Very based and connects to what @Pengwin said above as well

I will never be ruthless. I just don't have it in me.

And I'm not going to force myself to be an asshole just so a foid will have starfish sex with me.

Napoleon wasn't actually really short (he was 5"6' in modern units) but I found something interesting while looking into that:

While the idea that Napoleon was shorter than average is clearly a myth, the use of the term "Napoleon complex" endures. It may not be fully applicable to humans, but researchers are discovering it's quite prevalent among animals where conflicts frequently arise over resources and mates. For example, if resources are scarce, smaller males have more to gain by attacking larger males. Even if the smaller animal only has a 50-50 chance of winning, it takes those odds.

If resources are abundant, however, all bets should be on the little guy. Small animals are still more likely to attack larger ones, and the Goliaths are more likely to retreat because they know they can seek alternative resources elsewhere [source: Morrell]. Maybe there's something to the Napoleon strategy after all.

When you look like you are inferior and you have less to lose, if you are ruthless (ruthlessness is action not appearance) and known to be so, most people will not mess with you, because since they are superior they can get what they want elsewhere without risking their safety going against you

Basically you can depend on peoples cowardice as a means for them taking you seriously, again that only works based on how you carry yourself and what you are known for

Exactly, at 5’3, poor, no real skills, people would just laugh at me. It’s over for truecels

In my city there's a bar and a small legionnaire was drinking a beer alone at the counter.
A group of rugbymen entered the bar, looked for a place to sit, and one of them started mocking the legionnaire about his small size (he called him dwarf, according to the witnesses).
The legionnaire jump off his stoll, took it and smashed the rugbyman with his, literrally KO'ed. The other rugbymen saw that and started fighting. The small legionnaire threw two of them through the bar window, and punched a lot of them. Three rugbymen ran away in the street and cops arrived very quickly.

You can be small and very strong. It requires training and bodymaxxing of course, but this guy could have insulted anyone in the street without having problems to beat anyone complaining. Judging someone is harmless just jugding to his height is at best dangerous for you. Same things with very small car driven by guys built like a tank.

Even women can seem fragile and in fact be very dangerous. In Grenoble, two guys tried to steal a woman's money at a ATM. She was an olympic champion in bodybuilding. She beat them so much that when the police arrived, both guys were unconscious.

The danger is not related to what people look like. Many guys looked harmless 'til they burned everything around them in a rage. You can be a truecell and a true danger at once.

About being ruthless, it's asking to act like somebody else. I don't think it leads anywhere. But you can try, and give us feedback about your Tony Montana successful method.

Assumes that someone cares about what you have to say in the first place. I think most incels are either ignored or straight up bullied, no room for niceness or ruthlessness.

In my city there's a bar and a small legionnaire was drinking a beer alone at the counter.
A group of rugbymen entered the bar, looked for a place to sit, and one of them started mocking the legionnaire about his small size (he called him dwarf, according to the witnesses).
The legionnaire jump off his stoll, took it and smashed the rugbyman with his, literrally KO'ed. The other rugbymen saw that and started fighting. The small legionnaire threw two of them through the bar window, and punched a lot of them. Three rugbymen ran away in the street and cops arrived very quickly.

You can be small and very strong. It requires training and bodymaxxing of course, but this guy could have insulted anyone in the street without having problems to beat anyone complaining. Judging someone is harmless just jugding to his height is at best dangerous for you. Same things with very small car driven by guys built like a tank.

Even women can seem fragile and in fact be very dangerous. In Grenoble, two guys tried to steal a woman's money at a ATM. She was an olympic champion in bodybuilding. She beat them so much that when the police arrived, both guys were unconscious.

The danger is not related to what people look like. Many guys looked harmless 'til they burned everything around them in a rage. You can be a truecell and a true danger at once.

About being ruthless, it's asking to act like somebody else. I don't think it leads anywhere. But you can try, and give us feedback about your Tony Montana successful method.

Yeah I’m gonna hit the gym and learn how to fight, only way for me to become a real man. I already act kinda ruthless, but that’s who I am I think, it hides my awkwardness. Much better to be ruthless than awkward imo. Ain’t the manly ruthless type, more the laid-back idgaf ruthless guy

jesus did much more then anyone of these man(who will all be forgotten in a few hundred years at best),and he did not need to sin.Also jfl at committing sin just so you can have a one in a billion chance of being some mega rich businessman.top fucking kek.the devil has got you all by the balls.may the lord have mercy on us.

Yeah I’m gonna hit the gym and learn how to fight, only way for me to become a real man. I already act kinda ruthless, but that’s who I am I think, it hides my awkwardness. Much better to be ruthless than awkward imo. Ain’t the manly ruthless type, more the laid-back idgaf ruthless guy

That's right, it's way better being ruthless than awkward. People are always awful towards weird guys, while ruthless are respected. I just saw the trailer of a movie called Unhinged that's on theatres, I fucking admire the ruthlessness of the guy.

jesus did much more then anyone of these man(who will all be forgotten in a few hundred years at best),and he did not need to sin.Also jfl at committing sin just so you can have a one in a billion chance of being some mega rich businessman.top fucking kek.the devil has got you all by the balls.may the lord have mercy on us.

JFL at resisting sin for an unknown chance of getting into heaven which probably doesn't even exist

There is literally no proof for the existence of the specific God you believe in, its just as valid to believe in Thor and Odin as it is to believe in Jesus and Yaweh

You just happened to be born when you were born in the country you were born, if you were born in the days of the vikings in a viking village, you'd think a man like your current self was a coward and was not going to make it to Valhalla, and you would yearn to die in battle to make it there

Last edited:
that's one of the most brutal things in life.

Good people are being deprived, ostracized and humiliated all the time. We are part of this. People that could make this world a better place are treated like shit while psychos are pleasured with anything the world and women have to offer.

And yeah we can argue that this is a human thing, but let's be honest, it's mostly women. Look at this world we built, how many things we made thinking about less fortunate people? For god sake, we even think about other animals. This was mostly made by men.

Even some genius motherfucker had the great idea that things could work better if every man could have a woman for himself instead of rotting while chad slay.

Men can be bad? Yeah, and I'll try to ignore the fact that many men are doing bad things simply to attract women indirectly, we can be bad. But we can also be good.

Women are always bad.

Very relatable boyo. I hold no believes but I am still able to formulate opinions, weird how that works.

Very relatable boyo. I hold no believes but I am still able to formulate opinions, weird how that works.

That's the exact opposite of holding an opinion though lol, its weird to say you are "holding" something that you really aren't and you will toss it at a moments notice, its more like you are "juggling" opinions rather than holding them

That's the exact opposite of holding an opinion though lol, its weird to say you are "holding" something that you really aren't and you will toss it at a moments notice, its more like you are "juggling" opinions rather than holding them

Maybe true but I can formulate opinions based on some convictions even if my convictions aren't set in stone and are rather very loose. I don't know, I don't really wanna commit to anything because I don't really believe in anything and deep inside I don't give two shits about what state will I leave this world in when I'm gone.

I don't know, I don't really wanna commit to anything because I don't really believe in anything and deep inside

Come on dude, this just sounds like you are saying it to feel "different and edgy" lol

Everybody has beliefs, are you saying you are undecided between the blue pill and the black pill?

"I'm not sure bro, maybe if I took more showers and got some more new stylish haircuts I'd get laid"

"When you think about it, maybe it really does take a "real man" to raise a child born from infidelity and marry the woman"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There's no such thing as not believing in something as an adult, a child maybe, because they haven't been exposed to many ideas to even decide what they believe, but if you are even 13 years old you've already had values thought to you, and you've decided whether they are valid or not

This. You can't be ruthless when you get mogged by most other men. I agree that one should be selfish and egoistical but your social hierachy status is already predetermined through your birth pretty much.

Come on dude, this just sounds like you are saying it to feel "different and edgy" lol

Everybody has beliefs, are you saying you are undecided between the blue pill and the black pill?

"I'm not sure bro, maybe if I took more showers and got some more new stylish haircuts I'd get laid"

"When you think about it, maybe it really does take a "real man" to raise a child born from infidelity and marry the woman"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There's no such thing as not believing in something as an adult, a child maybe, because they haven't been exposed to many ideas to even decide what they believe, but if you are even 13 years old you've already had values thought to you, and you've decided whether they are valid or not

I only have strong believes about blackpill and few things but stuff like religion and shit I don't really know.

Being agreeable and nice are common traits I've observed IRL and on here. I was and still am even guilty of it myself, however much less nowadays.
But being nice and agreeable hasn't provided me jack shit in life. No girlfriend, no attention or friends, no top earning career, NOTHING.
The only way to succeed in life, besides being lucky and born with good genetics, is by being a mean ruthless cunt.
You wonder why your high school bully succeeded and got to marry your oneitis? He may or may not have been good looking and tall, but he surely was a mean RUTHLESS cunt.
Whilst you were crying in the corner eating your lunch like the pathetic loser that you were, he was probably fingering Stacy's vagina in the school bathroom.

I guess this advice is targeted more to the youngcels here in HS, those starting uni or their first jobs. DO NOT be agreeable and nice like I was. Do not suck up to ANYONE.
Always be clear about what you're willing to do and what you absolutely do not want to do. Do not let other people belittle you and exploit you. Be ruthless.
View attachment 336206

Ah, the ruthless leader archetype. It's not the only archetype for leadership, or for success, but it certainly is a no-bullshit approach that cuts through the fat and gets to the heart of things.

When Tim Cook talks about focusing on people he's talking about sweat shops. :feelskek: All big companies do this, however. It's a brilliant (and ruthless) way to cut production cost.

The only reason I could give for the latter is because you’ve instilled yourself to be passive. I don’t know how you react when facing stressful situations but it sure seems like your brain is entering a fight or flight mode.

the only way to overcome this is to calm down, not fear, assess the situation, foresight all possibilities and don’t feel any regret from anything you have done, as well as to learn from the situation and improve upon it. Sounds similar to PUA crap butI’m stating this in a general outlook for any situation that arises, be it a fight or co workers harassing you.

I am the complete opposite of ruthless

I don't have any Ruth!

Ain't no Ruth around here!

You could say that I'm...

Ruthless.

And that's the tRuth!

No ruthlessness for your face

That may work up to the point. But what do you see in the hood? Everyone has that "ain't no one fuckin with me" attitude but eventually that causes them to clash and never party gives in. Maybe being ruthless would work if everyone else was guaranteed to be more timid but that is never the case everywhere.
It's one thing to try to be intimidating and act like people won't do shit.
It's another thing if people are just as crazed as you and feel do shit when they feel "disrespected".

Too many normies are weirder, more prone to violence and have this ruthless mindset for an incel having a ruthless mindset to ever be successful imo.
I will never be ruthless. I just don't have it in me.

And I'm not going to force myself to be an asshole just so a foid will have starfish sex with me.
Much respect man and props to sticking to your principles.

People are always awful towards weird guys, while ruthless are respected.
This sums up my experience with bullies except the ruthless people have to be more low key if they aren't tall and thugmaxxed.

No ruthlessness for your face
Exactly.

That's the "recoil" from your bluepilled programming, happens to me too

THERE NEEDS TO BE SEVERAL DISTINCTIONS MADE:

Being a ruthless cunt and standing up for yourself when wronged are in two different hemispheres.

Being a ruthless cunt is akin to being immoral and screwing ANYONE AND EVERYONE OVER TO GET AHEAD, even your friends to get what you want and what you want only with NO REGARD FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

Standing up for yourself is being assertive and PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM EXPLOITATION, this is a defensive move and ONLY ENACTED WHEN ATTACKED AND PRESSED. You can be assertive and empathetic and think of others and be charitable and help others.

You cannot advocate this angle without giving huge context to the advice otherwise you make the world worse not better, what if someone you gave this advice to meets you but you stood in the way of their self interest. WELL BUDDY BOYO YOU ARE GETTING THE FULL FORCE OF YOUR RUTHLESS ANGLE

Have you ever read this?
Explains a lot about our situation.