Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News To Save Money, Maybe You Should Skip Breakfast.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cp...ou-should-skip-breakfast-fSd6mz0miaAPhUFb2jgy

It's paywalled so here is the text:
Several breakfast staples saw sharp price increases due to a perfect storm of bad weather and disease outbreaks—and continued effects from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Egg prices increased 8.5% in January from a month earlier and are up 70.1% over the past year, the highest annual rate since 1973. The deadliest avian-influenza outbreak on record has devastated poultry flocks across the U.S., leading the price of eggs to rise more than any other grocery item in 2022, according to Information Resources Inc. U.S. egg inventories were 29% lower in the final week of December 2022 than at the beginning of 2022, according to the USDA.
Frozen, noncarbonated juices and drinks—a category that includes frozen orange juice—rose by 1.5% in January from a month earlier, and the 12.4% annual increase is the highest in over a decade. Florida orange growers are harvesting their smallest crop in nearly 90 years, the result of a freeze, two hurricanes and a citrus disease that is laying waste to its groves.
Breakfast cereal increased more modestly in January from a month earlier—just 0.4%—but prices in the category were up 15% over a year, in part because of elevated global grain prices resulting from disruptions related to the war in Ukraine.
Breakfast lovers might be better off just having a cup of coffee—but go with roasted, not instant. Prices for roasted coffee declined by 0.1% last month, but instant coffee rose by a 3.6% monthly increase for instant coffee.

Globohomo fags are right on this one, some of the tards here in America should eat less

I usually skip breakfast. When I don't I eat banana, bananas are cheap.

If I skip breakfast, my gut protests loudly, and by about 10am I'm having to take bathroom stops every 15 minutes to shart streams of colourless liquid. At $55/hr, a morning bowl of cornflakes in milk with some tinned peach slices starts to seem like a good investment....

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cp...ou-should-skip-breakfast-fSd6mz0miaAPhUFb2jgy

Several breakfast staples saw sharp price increases due to a perfect storm of bad weather and disease outbreaks—and continued effects from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Egg prices increased 8.5% in January from a month earlier and are up 70.1% over the past year, the highest annual rate since 1973. The deadliest avian-influenza outbreak on record has devastated poultry flocks across the U.S., leading the price of eggs to rise more than any other grocery item in 2022, according to Information Resources Inc. U.S. egg inventories were 29% lower in the final week of December 2022 than at the beginning of 2022, according to the USDA.
Frozen, noncarbonated juices and drinks—a category that includes frozen orange juice—rose by 1.5% in January from a month earlier, and the 12.4% annual increase is the highest in over a decade. Florida orange growers are harvesting their smallest crop in nearly 90 years, the result of a freeze, two hurricanes and a citrus disease that is laying waste to its groves.
Breakfast cereal increased more modestly in January from a month earlier—just 0.4%—but prices in the category were up 15% over a year, in part because of elevated global grain prices resulting from disruptions related to the war in Ukraine.
Breakfast lovers might be better off just having a cup of coffee—but go with roasted, not instant. Prices for roasted coffee declined by 0.1% last month, but instant coffee rose by a 3.6% monthly increase for instant coffee.

Smartest female writer.

i only eat bread cheese and eggs most of the time

Breakfast is a consoomer ploy by Cereal and other Breakfast Food Companies anyway, Brunch is and always will be a sign of having an open-mind and being intellectually superior.

The entire nation is already in an economic recession despite the federal government fags in full denial mode, I imagine by the end of this year we will be in a full blown economic depression, after that the dollar or currency will become essentially worthless, that's when the fun begins because you're pretty much looking at societal collapse of the entire United States after that, assuming we don't start a world war to save our pathetic asses before that transpires. Real nationwide unemployment is currently 26% and eventually we'll reach 75- 100% unemployment in this nation, should be very interesting how these American feminist twats will survive through all of this, will be very entertaining to observe. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I ate breakfast.

This shit right here is why we need a revolution.

Did you find this article from Clown Planet video?

you'll own nothing and you'll be happy