Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To paraphrase Sartre: "If the incel did not exist, the feminist would create him"

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Even before the term incel existed, even before we had our community, feminists still hated any unattractive and/or socially awkward man who had the nerve to be attracted to her. SorWHORity girls look down on GDIs, always have, probably always will, they hate us more than a Nazi. Let's look at the facts here, and thank you Dr. Verwoerd for creating Apartheid.

You might ask me why I love Apartheid but hate sorWHORities? No Apartheid supporter ever looked down on me or made me feel like dirt also. Feminism as an ideology is a persecution complex to the extreme - without the feeling of persecution, there would be no raison d'être for feminists, and we know the reason d'être for sorWHORities is being exclusionary in the name of mindless plastic conformity, partying and hooking up. Dr. Verwoerd contributed more to the world in his tragically-cut-short life than any sorWHORity girl or even all of them combined ever have.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Love your posts Verwoerdcel.

Supprt for SA from NL!

Thank you!

How much of Afrikaans can you understand? I'd imagine it's similar to Americans listening to Scots.

Here is a recording of Afrikaans being spoken: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:"Die_Stem_van_Suid_Afrika",_read_by_Jan_Schutte.wav

imo it's more like an english person listening to shakespearean english. i understand it all, but it's completely outdated, the grammar, pronunciation, etc, are all wrong, some letters are missing i've noticed, so it's all very strange, but i can understand everything.

imo it's more like an english person listening to shakespearean english. i understand it all, but it's completely outdated, the grammar, pronunciation, etc, are all wrong, some letters are missing i've noticed, so it's all very strange, but i can understand everything.
Thanks. If I ever did try to learn another language, it would be Afrikaans instead of Dutch because Afrikaans has less grammatical complexity, and especially doesn't have grammatical gender. Grammatical gender was the hardest thing about learning German for me, and it's a big part of the reason I never became fluent. But Afrikaans has a pretty easy grammar to learn and a lot of similarities with English already.

Apparently English used to be grammatically complex like Dutch and German, but lost it through Viking and Norman French invasions of England in Medieval Times.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back