Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory To normies it feels meta to criticize females

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
I have a hunch that criticizing females is more mind boggling than attacking race, nationalities, and other groups. To normies. That females are seen as the support of their group subconsciously to boost morale and protect. That the guys are the only ones in the way when it comes to controversy. But the moment you criticize a foid, the entire race wars stops and they turn on you, it's so uncanny. It's almost like the morality of politics shift to appease the female. Like their unconscious hive mind agrees and starts to work through the conscious mind. I have never seen an LGBT supporting foid talk with a bunch of conservatives after conducting an experiment, larping as a gay man that says the bad things if females. Then she starts gate keeping and the mental gymnastics start turning to the point she ends up saying she hates fags without outright saying it. Then you have the others who have these rainbow flags and such start to merge in with the conservative group.

Even when it comes to the female race mixing, they once again take their aggression on the man and not the female that actively decided to betray.

Last edited:
Mindless animals.

It’s a cucked world man

Let a foid get on their nerves and they will throw their whiteknight attitude in the bin.

After the cuck tate tale, it has been kinda the meta to be kinda misogynistic which makes it less fun

Today i said the only thing black about me is when I give her a black eye and my normie friend laughed. @GØD saw it.

depends on the country, some cultures are more dismissive about foids

although that won't stop them from being simps when it matters