Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To incels that want to escape into the Virtual Reality world to cope: You literally want to be bluepilled!

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
While normies are 'bluepilled', you literally want to be plugged in the Matrix and be bluepilled for real. So much for being 'blackpilled'.:feelsthink:

these grays think they/them are so intelligent

you dont even know about the bp

We're just coping with how shitty reality is.

when i was a grey i was posting about shitting my pants at work
My 1st ever post was a video filming my shit life

then i just became an edgy troll but my trolling was so pathetic and obvious, and juvenile I survived grayceldom

Pokemon are not allowed on this board

Explain how I'm wrong. You want your brain plugged into the Matrix. How is this not bluepilled?
virtual reality isn't actual reality, so the laws of bp still apply

in reality, you will just be the same incel rotting in your shit hole apartment wearing a headset cos soyciety hates

that is the final blackpill

in reality, you will just be the same incel rotting in your shit hole apartment wearing a headset cos soyciety hates

that is the final blackpill

Hmm, that's accurate to how my life is right now. How are you so perceptive?

Stupid fuckwit, ur real life as an incel is abject dogshit and suffering, why wouldn't u want to escape from it?

What "Virtual Reality World" retard GrAY ? The fuck u talkin about

Brutal.Blackpilled individuals will always escape the matrix but will be hunted down by Agent smith like Gentiles