Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To get respect from other men = size. To get girls = the face.

-

• Face >>

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Height >>

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
To get respect from other men = height.
To get girls = face.

You, honestly, please, would rather have a girlfriend with a pretty face, but no tits, no ass. Or a girlfriend with a horrible face, but a nice body, nice butt and breasts.
90% will answer face.
For girls it's the same, from behind the tall man will be attractive, but when he turns around the girl will throw up. A beautiful face will "bewitch" the woman.

*height + frame. Nobody respects lanklets.

If there is a short man with chad frame and a tall guy with a pencil neck and female shoulders, which one will gain more respect?

Heightpill has the studies to back it up.
Also, just in general, tall people have the best genes and therefore the best looks, they get the complete package while we subhumans rot.

Both of them matter

If you are tall and your face is fucked, you can be incel

If you are good looking and your height is fucked, you can be incel

You cant be incel and above 6.2 feet. Women fantasize about being fucked by ogres and monsters

You cant be incel and above 6.2 feet. Women fantasize about being fucked by ogres and monsters
What if the guy had a 4 inch peen and smelled like BrazilianSigma?

I am 5 foot 11 since 15 years old and still got bullied a lot by shorter dudes and never respected
I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve been 5 foot 5 since I was 14.

Doesnt matter. Also smell is the easiest thing to maxx. That's literally a "just take a shower" tier trait
there are a lot of around 6 foot tall guys where i live but i never really see anyone above 6 foot 2 so maybe u are right.

5’11 is not tall, it is average height
I thought It was 5 foot 8.
I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve been 5 foot 5 since I was 14.
That is brutal bro.

black clover mars GIF by Funimation

But don't you think that has to do with the fact height is easy to measure objectively whereas face isn't nearly as much?
I suppose, but I wouldn't call looks subjective.

Even by your logic, if you're tall you win, but if you have a nice face you really have to be sure that it's nice.

cope, foids can't even see the face of their chad goylems

Men care about what is down the neck, women care about what is above the neck. The woman can only have an average face and nice body and still turn you on but an average man with perfect height and body frame can't turn women on.

I can an take the ugly girl with a nice body. I will fuck her body not her face.

so the answer is to be a bloatmaxxed + musclemaxxed with a pretty face. :feelshaha:

Depends on the country, where I am the average is 5’11 for men and 5’6 for women
Do you live in fucking Uganda with nigger tier heights? It's 5'9 in most of the white world

Do you live in fucking Uganda with nigger tier heights? It's 5'9 in most of the white world
Maybe it's 5'9 in usa, but in white european countries it is 5'11 or even 6 ft depending on the country